Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How do you live a contented life?

chazzaeigens

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or anyone having these exact dilemmas with their love life? I was exposed to overly random flings at teenage years. Alot. I mean of alot is when the thing is over, I'd jump right next to the other one..no serious relationship. Alot of guys stating their likings for me,
I never had been into one and I don't know how to keep a relationship running for too long.

Sure I'd go dating pero once I get into it na, madali ako mag sawa.. siguro na sanayan ko na..

How do I fix this? Yung hindi maging madaling mag sawa?
Exitement is something I want everyday, but lahat naman darating sa point na excitement will fade away sa relationship.
Contentment? I don't think I have it.

I wanna settle down someday, and even at mid 20's it's hard keeping this at bay.

Last edited:
I have the same dilemma as you. As for what I doing right now. I'm waiting until someone will hit me hard as I want to settle down with her. It's been 3 years since then, somehow it helps me to appreciate the things that I have and neglected before.

And I also want to add. If you feel na nagsasawa ka na, I think you can tell your partner how you feel. Maybe your partner can help you overcome yun pagsasawa mo. I also advise you to take time with yourself. Do something alone even if you currently have a partner. For example a day without thinking/without your partner. I think it will help you miss/crave for your partner's affection.

And also, I think everyone will come to the point na magsasawa sila, It's just a matter of how would you two handle it :thumbsup:

Yah, di mo naman kasi ginusto yun, kusa syang nrrmdman in which is ayaw man nting mangyari kaso wala e . andun talaga

Yah, di mo naman kasi ginusto yun, kusa syang nrrmdman in which is ayaw man nting mangyari kaso wala e . andun talaga

Exactly.. I don't know how to overcome this.. Might as well be single na lang lol ��

- - - Updated - - -

I have the same dilemma as you. As for what I doing right now. I'm waiting until someone will hit me hard as I want to settle down with her. It's been 3 years since then, somehow it helps me to appreciate the things that I have and neglected before.

And I also want to add. If you feel na nagsasawa ka na, I think you can tell your partner how you feel. Maybe your partner can help you overcome yun pagsasawa mo. I also advise you to take time with yourself. Do something alone even if you currently have a partner. For example a day without thinking/without your partner. I think it will help you miss/crave for your partner's affection.

And also, I think everyone will come to the point na magsasawa sila, It's just a matter of how would you two handle it :thumbsup:

I met a guy that knocked me off my feet, he was everything I wanted pero wala parin nag sawa din ako... I don't know how to overcome this issue pa. Maybe there's something wong with me? Haha

Exactly.. I don't know how to overcome this.. Might as well be single na lang lol ��

- - - Updated - - -

I met a guy that knocked me off my feet, he was everything I wanted pero wala parin nag sawa din ako... I don't know how to overcome this issue pa. Maybe there's something wong with me? Haha

I pretty sure there's nothing wrong with you :thumbsup: same thing happens to me and I just think that she's not really the one for me. You can just go into relationships until you find your the one or you can try going alone for a while just to give yourself a time to recollect. Maybe that will give you a new perspective. :yes:

Haha parang ako nag iisip kung may mali sa akin when it comes to love life. (not that i've been jumping to guys haha) pero mabilis ako ma turn off kasi, and then wala na agad.

I pretty sure there's nothing wrong with you :thumbsup: same thing happens to me and I just think that she's not really the one for me. You can just go into relationships until you find your the one or you can try going alone for a while just to give yourself a time to recollect. Maybe that will give you a new perspective. :yes:

I don't think of having a break..I have a fear of Abondonment since I was little, in need of affection.

Tska Alam mo yung sobrang constant ng araw araw nyo e mag hahanap ka ng ways how to spice it up? Minsan I'd go all the way para mag away lang kami or yayain mag travel kung saan. Bili ganto ganyan for our bonding.

Pero at times talaga, alam mo yun.. Nakakasawa hahahahah di talaga maiiwasan

- - - Updated - - -

Haha parang ako nag iisip kung may mali sa akin when it comes to love life. (not that i've been jumping to guys haha) pero mabilis ako ma turn off kasi, and then wala na agad.

What are those that turns you off?

Ako kapag obob kausap, or manyak hahaha

⬆️ yeah, kasama yang na mentioned mo... and madami pa like walang pangarap, dependent sa ibang tao (parents) etc.

Last edited:
Natry mo na ba magkaroon ng kaibigan na lalaki na parang best friend mo? Kung meron, nagsasawa ka din ba sa ganung relasyon?

Sa opinyon ko lang siguro you seek love dahil wala ka nito para sa sarili mo. Learn to love yourself yung tipong kaya mo ng i-share sa iba. Nagiging routine na lang sayo eh at kaya ka nagsasawa kasi common na para sayo pati yung galaw ng mga nakarelasyon mo basang basa mo.

Natry mo na ba magkaroon ng kaibigan na lalaki na parang best friend mo? Kung meron, nagsasawa ka din ba sa ganung relasyon?

Sa opinyon ko lang siguro you seek love dahil wala ka nito para sa sarili mo. Learn to love yourself yung tipong kaya mo ng i-share sa iba. Nagiging routine na lang sayo eh at kaya ka nagsasawa kasi common na para sayo pati yung galaw ng mga nakarelasyon mo basang basa mo.

I have pero malayo sya e, we just talk via social app lang. I love myself I positively do, but loving yourself isn't just sufficient. Hahaha bro you read my mind! Basang basa ko talaga haha :P

Try to have a Break until you reach the point where na kung ano talaga gusto mo sa buhay dont waste your time on something na alam mong magsasawa ka the world is so big to be Discover :) use your life in a efficient way.

For me the best, if you have the Life of God. Because nothing in this world can make you satisfied. Man has no satisfaction and could not be contented. Besides, if you have the Life of God you will be contented even if what you have now.

Somethings wrong with you TS!.
if madali kang magsawa I believe wala ka sa tamang landas , wala kang focus, wala kang goal, wla kang ambisyon.
gawin mo mgplano ka, isama mo kung sino mang gusto mong lalaki or babae (maybe your tomboy)mg plano kayo ng mga gusto nyo ma achieve.
mag adventure kayo, lakwatsa kahit saan(wag lng ngayon may covid) sabay kayong mangarap, sabay nyong abutin ang mga bituin. bawat panaginip gawin nyong katotohanan(wag lang nightmares).... at marami pang iba na kaya nyong gawin habang kayoy nabubuhay pa. at the end of the day, happiness is a choice not a consequence, and I thank you. mwah lab you. :rofl:

chazzaeigens said:
Is it just me or anyone having these exact dilemmas with their love life? I was exposed to overly random flings at teenage years. Alot. I mean of alot is when the thing is over, I'd jump right next to the other one..no serious relationship. Alot of guys stating their likings for me,
I never had been into one and I don't know how to keep a relationship running for too long.

Sure I'd go dating pero once I get into it na, madali ako mag sawa.. siguro na sanayan ko na..

How do I fix this? Yung hindi maging madaling mag sawa?
Exitement is something I want everyday, but lahat naman darating sa point na excitement will fade away sa relationship.
Contentment? I don't think I have it.

I wanna settle down someday, and even at mid 20's it's hard keeping this at bay.

Did you end up having random flings just for the heck of it or after some painful experiences? I had random flings when I was still young due to both for pleasure and after a failed love. I found that being in a fling relationship is ideal that time because I don't have relationship responsibilities, no heartache/pain, no worries, and no mind-games/overthinking. I was also open to relationship that time and had one but it didn't work out so I reverted back to casual relationship where the only requirement was to be there once a week. After that, I don't need to worry about anything at all. So perhaps you find it relaxing and satisfying as well without having to worry about anything otherwise you won't be jumping from one guy to another.

You're still young at mid 20s so perhaps you're not emotionally mature yet. I believe as you grow older you'd become more emotionally mature and will have more patience. You didn't mention how you met those flings of yours so try to meet new guys from a different avenue. If your friends can introduce you to one, then start from there. Go on a date with the guy and just imagine that you're going out with a guy friend. This is to, sort of, getting your feet wet again to dating. As you go along, you'd start to realize which guy you like and which ones who are not your type and go from there. Eventually, you'll find someone who you'd fancy. So just relax and don't expect too much but don't close the door at once as well when you meet someone. Just go with the flow and see but don't pressure yourself that you have to like one. It will come.

For me the best, if you have the Life of God. Because nothing in this world can make you satisfied. Man has no satisfaction and could not be contented. Besides, if you have the Life of God you will be contented even if what you have now.

Thanks, but I don't want to mention God at this time :)

Di mo pa nahahanap katapat mo. Yung taong magpaparealize sayo na di puro excitement ang relationship.

Antay ka lang, napakalandi ko din nung college and I have the same feeling. Hahahaha ngayon nasa 5years relationship na ako.. and I am contented and happy. :)

I just want to share that can be related to your case t.s. Nasabi ko sa sarili ko na I need to take seriously of my life sa edad na 14 years old kasi at the young age of 3 years old my dad left us. So, yung mom ko at 2 elder sister ko lang ang kasama ko sa pag laki. Dahil dito na appreciate ko yung buhay sa pagiging pasensyoso at hardworking. Pag dating sa love life ko na apply ko ito, even though na marami nag ka gusto sa akin dahil honor student ako, church youth leader at varsity din nag hintay ako at focus na yung una ko magiging gf sya na ang papakasalan ko. Which is nagawa ko I'm married since 2014 with a beautiful daughter. Now, dun sa wife ko I would say not everyone is perfect napaka dami namin flaws and weaknesses kahit nag aaway kami at nag tatampuhan we always understand and listen to each other. Kasi I observed in life it's not about to look for perfect match or prince charming/princess it's about making them your queen or king. This is all about your mindset how you want your relationship become. It would be best to focus on yourself first, understand what you want, needs, or dream. Then, if the right time naready kana mag relationship umpisahan mo na mag paligaw which is this time alam mo na anu mga needs mo at gusto sa magiging partnes mo. Kasi after 10, 30 or 50 years darating yung time na mag kaka sawaan kayo but if yung mindset mo ay iba at gusto mo makasama yung mahal mo ikaw mismo gagawa na way. P.S. siguro yung way ko para hindi mawalan ng gana yung wife ko sa pag luluto ko ng new cuisine at syempre sa pag s*x narin hahahahahaha. I always make her ask for more kaya yun. hahahaha! kaya mo yan T.s.

I just want to share that can be related to your case t.s. Nasabi ko sa sarili ko na I need to take seriously of my life sa edad na 14 years old kasi at the young age of 3 years old my dad left us. So, yung mom ko at 2 elder sister ko lang ang kasama ko sa pag laki. Dahil dito na appreciate ko yung buhay sa pagiging pasensyoso at hardworking. Pag dating sa love life ko na apply ko ito, even though na marami nag ka gusto sa akin dahil honor student ako, church youth leader at varsity din nag hintay ako at focus na yung una ko magiging gf sya na ang papakasalan ko. Which is nagawa ko I'm married since 2014 with a beautiful daughter. Now, dun sa wife ko I would say not everyone is perfect napaka dami namin flaws and weaknesses kahit nag aaway kami at nag tatampuhan we always understand and listen to each other. Kasi I observed in life it's not about to look for perfect match or prince charming/princess it's about making them your queen or king. This is all about your mindset how you want your relationship become. It would be best to focus on yourself first, understand what you want, needs, or dream. Then, if the right time naready kana mag relationship umpisahan mo na mag paligaw which is this time alam mo na anu mga needs mo at gusto sa magiging partnes mo. Kasi after 10, 30 or 50 years darating yung time na mag kaka sawaan kayo but if yung mindset mo ay iba at gusto mo makasama yung mahal mo ikaw mismo gagawa na way. P.S. siguro yung way ko para hindi mawalan ng gana yung wife ko sa pag luluto ko ng new cuisine at syempre sa pag s*x narin hahahahahaha. I always make her ask for more kaya yun. hahahaha! kaya mo yan T.s.

Like ko yang "New Cuisine" and yung isa. Hahahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom