Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How many Divine Beings? ( A Call to All Adventists & Non Adventist )

akirayuri

The Saint
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Bible answers to questions about the Father and the Son

“The Father and the Son alone are to be exalted.”
{YI, July 7, 1898 par. 2}

Jesus Christ is the Literal Son of God!

He is God because He is the Son of God. A Divine being just like the Father because He is the Son. An Offspring.

In Heaven before the Fall, There were two Divine being who are worthy to be worshipped. That is our One God and His Son.
Think of it!

Satan wants to be worshipped and we know that, that's why through the Trinity doctrine, he was being worshipped by those who believed in it.
They place the Holy Spirit as God and seperate being, worthy of our worship and praise while in reality the Holy Spirit is the personal presence of God and Christ

1. How many Divine Beings are we invited to believe in?

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. (John 14:1-3)

2. How many Divine Beings are involved in our salvation?

And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the
Lamb. (Rev 7:10)

3.How many Divine Beings do we need to know to have eternal life?

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou
hast sent. (John 17:3)

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know
him that is true, and we are in him that is true, [even] in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God,
and eternal life. (1 John 5:11,20)

4. How many Divine Beings should we pray to?

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. (Matt
6:9)
And they stoned Stephen, calling upon [God], and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. (Acts 7:59)

5. How many Divine Beings have a spirit?

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any
man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. (Rom 8:9) (See Rom 8:14, 1 Cor 2:11, 1 John
4:2, 1 Pet 1:11, Gal 4:6, Phil 1:19)

6. How many Divine Beings have a physical form?

Father's Form: I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose
garment [was] white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne [was like] the
fiery flame, [and] his wheels [as] burning fire. (Dan 7:9)

And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice
at any time, nor seen his shape. (John 5:37)

Son's Form
: And in the midst of the seven candlesticks [one] like unto the Son of man, clothed with a

garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and [his] hairs [were]
white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes [were] as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine
brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his
right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance [was]
as the sun shineth in his strength. (Rev 1:13-16)

7.How many Divine Beings sit on thrones?

And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God
and of the Lamb.

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his
servants shall serve him (Rev 22:1, 3) (Rev 7:15,17)

8. How many Divine Beings have a kingdom?

For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath
any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. (Eph 5:5) (See Matt 6:33, John 18:36)

9.How Many Divine Beings have their own glory?

For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed
when he shall come in his own glory, and [in his] Father's, and of the holy angels. ( Luke 9:26)

10. How many Divine Beings communicate with each other?

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. (Matt 3:17)

While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud,
which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. (Matt 17:5)

And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let
this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou [wilt].
He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away
from me, except I drink it, thy will be done. (Matt 26:39,42)

Then they took away the stone [from the place] where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up [his]
eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said [it], that they
may believe that thou hast sent me. (John 11:41,42 )

Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, [saying], I have both glorified [it],
and will glorify [it] again. (John 12:28)

Here is the Truth! Receive it from God!

Read the Bible and Study for yourself and see if these statements were just my own or the Word of God!

Godbless Us!​

Attachments

• Questions about the Father and the Son.pdf
    128 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
11. How many Divine Beings are praised by the whole creation?

And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the
sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto him
that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. (Rev 5:13)

12. How many Divine Beings are hated?

He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have
they both seen and hated both me and my Father. (John 15:23,24)

13. Persecutors persecute believers because they have not k nown how many Divine Beings?

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think
that he doeth God service.
And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. (John
16:2,3)

14. How many Divine Beings are involved in the work of creation?

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by
whom also he made the worlds; (Heb 1:2) (See John 1:1-3)

And to make all [men] see what [is] the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the
world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: (Eph 3:9)

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible,
whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him,
and for him: (Col 1:16)

Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath
bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what [is] his name , and
what [is] his son's name, if thou canst tell? (Proverbs 30:4)

15. The counsel of peace was and is between how many Divine Beings?

Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his
throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
(Zech 6:13)

Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man [that is] my fellow, saith the LORD of
hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little
ones. (Zech 13:7)

16. How many Divine Beings are involved in the judgment?

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, [one] like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and
came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. (Dan 7:13)

17. How many Divine Beings are involved in the everlasting gospel?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him
should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might
be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he
hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (John 3:16-18)

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into
the world, that we might live through him.

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation
for our sins. (1 John 4:9,10)

18. How many Divine Beings will the believers fellowship with?

That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us:
and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. (1 John 1:3)

19. Whose name will be written on the believers?

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I
will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new
Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new
name
. (Rev 3:12)

20. Sinners will flee from how many Divine Beings?

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the
throne
, and from the wrath of the Lamb: (Rev 6:16)

Last edited:
Re: “The Father and the Son alone are to be exalted.”

21. Paul, Peter, James, and John in their greetings to the churches tell us that grace and peace come
from how many Divine Beings?

Grace [be] unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and [from] the Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Cor 1:3)

(See all the greetings in the following epistles 1 Cor 1:2, Gal 1:3, Eph 1:2, Phil 1:2, Col 1:2-3, I Thess
1:3, II Thess 1:2, I Tim 1:2, II Tim 1:2, Tit 1:1,4, Phile 1:3, James 1:1, I Pet 1:2, II Pet 1:2, I John 1:3,
II John 1:3, Jude1:1, Rev 1:1)

22. How many Divine Beings does the Antichrist deny?

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father
and the Son
. (1 John 2:22)

23. How many Divine Beings commanded Paul to be an Apostle?

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus
Christ
, which is our hope; (1 Tim 1:1)

24. Before how many Divine Beings does Paul charge Timothy?

I charge [thee] before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these
things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality. (1 Tim 5:21)

25. How many Divine Beings sent the Son?

But I have greater witness than [that] of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish,
the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape

And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not. (John 5:36-38)

As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by
me. (John 6:57) (See John 7:28,29,33; 8:18,42, 12:49)

26. Who dwells in who?

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I
speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I [am] in
the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. (John 14:10,11)

27. Jesus loved how many Divine Beings?

But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even
so I do. Arise, let us go hence. (John 14:31)

28. How many Divine Beings loved Jesus?

As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. (John 15:9)

I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that
thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare [it]: that the love wherewith thou hast
loved me
may be in them, and I in them. (John 17:23,26)

29. How many Divine Beings are one with each other?

"I and My Father are one." (John 10:30)

30. How many Divine Beings were with Jesus?

And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that
please him. (John 8:29)

Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall
leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me. (John 16:32)

Last edited:

31. How many Divine Beings were glorified by Jesus?

Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, [saying], I have both glorified [it],
and will glorify [it] again. (John 12:28)

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify
thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: (John 17:1)

32. Who gave Jesus His work?

I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
(John 9:4)

I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. ( John 17:4)

33. How many Divine Beings are working?

But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. (John 5:17)

34. Who gave the Word to Jesus?

He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the
Father's which sent me.

But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even
so I do. Arise, let us go hence. (John 14:24,31)

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's
commandments
, and abide in his love.
Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called
you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. (John
15:10,15)

For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received [them], and
have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. (John
17:8)

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. (John 17:17)

35. Jesus fulfilled the will of how many Divine Beings?

For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose
nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him,
may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:38-40)

36. Whose doctrine did Jesus teach?

Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. (John 7:16)

Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am [he],
and [that] I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. (John
8:28)

37. Whose God and Father?

That ye may with one mind [and] one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(Rom 15:6)

Blessed [be] God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of
all comfort; (II Cor 1:3)

The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.
( II Cor 11:31)

Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual
blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ: (Eph 1:3)

We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you, (Col 1:3)

Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy
hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, (I Pet 1:3)

38. Whose Son is Jesus?

And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Matt 16:16)

And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God. (John 1:34)

And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God. (John 6:69)

Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I
said, I am the Son of God? (John 10:36)

But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing
ye might have life through his name. (John 20:31)

39. In whose name did Jesus come?

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him
ye will receive. (John 5:43)

40. Ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness also deny how many Divine
Beings?

Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to
write unto you, and exhort [you] that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once
delivered unto the saints.

For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation,
ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and
our Lord Jesus Christ. (Jude 3,4)

Last edited:

The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of how many Divine Beings?

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this
world are become [the kingdoms] of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
(Rev 11:15)

42. How many Divine Beings will appear at the second coming?

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus
Christ
; (Titus 2:13)

43. How many Divine Beings have given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace?

Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given
[us] everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, (2 Thess 2:16)

44. The 144,000 are firstfruits unto how many Divine Beings?

These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow
the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto
God and to the Lamb. (Rev 14:4)

45. How many Divine Beings are the temple in Heaven?

And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it,
and the Lamb is the light thereof. (Rev 21:22,23)

Last edited:

After reading these forty-two questions with their Bible answers does the weight of evidence seem to tell us
that there are three or TWO Divine Beings ?

We will be glad to hear your input and feedback. Send your comments or questions to: [email protected]

or reply in this thread!

Last edited:

para hindi tayo maligaw, ito ang dapat nating paniwalaan, kung ano ba talaga ang sinasabing ng Bible

Iniinbitahan ko kayo na mag aral ng Bible, ang kaligtasan natin ay hindi nakadepende sa mga tao na nasa paligid natin o kung sa kanino mang tao.. :pray: manalangin tayo na ibigay sa atin ang kaalaman at ang katotohanan at malalaman natin ang katotohanan.

huwag tayong padala sa mga bagay na wala namang kinalaman sa kaligtasan, huwag nating aksayahin ang oras sa kung ano anong bagay.

Re: How many Divine Beings?

John 5:39

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me

Happy Sabbath,

may this message inspired everyone. Godbless!

read hebrews 1:8 kung anu sabi ng ama sa anak ^^ happy sabbath

Tinawag na Dios ang anak dahil siya ang express image of His person. Ang talata na sasagot dyan ay ang talatang 4 kung saan he obtained an excellent name BY INHERITANCE.

www.acts321.org

Visit mo yan bro. Bee happy para maliwanagan ka.

God be with y0u!

Ang excellent name na tinutukoy ng hebrew ay nang tinawag na sya sa name na God. God is an excellent name.

By virtue of His divine birth Christ possess the fullness of the godhead bodily

Godhead means divine-nature.

Visit www.acts321.org my fellow brethren esp. Adventist

"As Christ was twice born, — once in
eternity, the only begotten of the
Father, and again here in the
flesh, thus uniting the divine with
the human in that second birth, —
so we who have been born once already in the flesh, are to ... have
the second birth, being born again
of the Spirit, in order that our
experience may be the same,

Review&Herald
April 14, 1896 p. 232

Ang excellent name na tinutukoy ng hebrew ay nang tinawag na sya sa name na God. God is an excellent name.

By virtue of His divine birth Christ possess the fullness of the godhead bodily

Godhead means divine-nature.

Visit www.acts321.org my fellow brethren esp. Adventist

ang linaw db sa hebrews 1:8 tinawag na Diyos si kristo ng ama

TRINITY

is that an adventist site na binigay mo bro? ingat ka kung san2x ka kumukuha

http://adventist-defense-league.blogspot.com/

pag aralan mo yan

Hindi natin pwedeng i questi0n ang divinity na na kay Christ. Mer0n din syang divinity just like the Father dahil sya ang kahayagan sa laman ng kaDIOSan ng ama. Kaya nga sabi sa Bible, He is the fullness of the Godhead BODILY.

bro for over l0ng years, na deceive tayo ng teaching ng trinity. That's n0t really our teaching. Nagkar0on ng debate regarding the trinity sa australia.

Matap0s ang debate napag alaman na mas nag haharm0nize ang teaching ng mga adventise sa ngay0n sa catholic dogma which is trinity.

At sa mga naniniwala naman sa real relati0nship ng father and s0n ay sa mga early adventist. Lahat ng nakasulat sa S.O.P

Visit mo yung website ng adventist.

www.worldlastchance.org

Kung an0ng decisi0n nila after ng debate.

Hindi natin pwedeng i questi0n ang divinity na na kay Christ. Mer0n din syang divinity just like the Father dahil sya ang kahayagan sa laman ng kaDIOSan ng ama. Kaya nga sabi sa Bible, He is the fullness of the Godhead BODILY.

bro for over l0ng years, na deceive tayo ng teaching ng trinity. That's n0t really our teaching. Nagkar0on ng debate regarding the trinity sa australia.

Matap0s ang debate napag alaman na mas nag haharm0nize ang teaching ng mga adventise sa ngay0n sa catholic dogma which is trinity.

At sa mga naniniwala naman sa real relati0nship ng father and s0n ay sa mga early adventist. Lahat ng nakasulat sa S.O.P

Visit mo yung website ng adventist.

www.worldlastchance.org

Kung an0ng decisi0n nila after ng debate.

brad baka ikaw ang na deceive..

unang una tatnungin kita anu ang TRINITY? explain mo po own words mo..

at ikalawa maraming klase ang TRINITY ibat iba ang paniniwala nla jan..

i am well-inf0rmed on that because that was the d0ctrine intr0duces to us. I'm a b0rn adventist.

Trinity
one God: father,son,holy spirit

Bible
One God, the Father (Ephesians 4:6)

Bro. Visit mO nga kase to,

www.acts321.org

Pag aralan natin sa ating sarili kung ano ba talaga ang truth, huwag tayong mag base sa kung mga deception ni Satan.

Back
Top Bottom