Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How many Divine Beings? ( A Call to All Adventists & Non Adventist )

Re: How many Divine Beings?

ang galing ninyo lahat! alam nyo ba ang history ng pagkakasulat ng inyong mga Bibliya, na kung tutuusin ay may libo-libong ibang version? sana, kung saan kayo maraming natutunang aral, manatili kayo doon at maging mabuting nilalang/anak ng maykapal/mamamayan. it is entirely futile to argue about something which is based on ancient literature na kung tutuusin ay minsan hindi nagkakasundo sa isa't-isa dahil na rin sa kaibahan ng cultural background ng author, etc. add to that the ineptness of an absolutely accurate transliteration by subsequent scholars, no matter how pure their intentions were.

my observations:

1. study YOUR bible
2. live its teachings and be inspired by them
3. DON'T PROSELYTIZE: you will only add to the current endless debates on God, divinity, two-nity, divinity of Christ. "preaching the gospel" simply means showing to others to what degree you are "saved"
4. there is a question that none of you can answer forthright: what is SALVATION? from what? into what?

now notice mo po..

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

ang one na ginamit jan sa hebrew ay echad..:

H259
אחד
'echâd
ekh-awd'
A numeral from H258; properly united, that is, one; or (as an ordinal) first: - a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any (-thing), apiece, a certain [dai-] ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.

ngaun sa talata sa taas ilan sila na pinag isa? isang tao o dalawang tao? at take note ha ONE din ang ginamit jan..:) ibig sabihin lang ONE in UNITY sila..

now notice sa baba na talata:

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

H430
אלהים
'ĕlôhı̂ym
el-o-heem'
Plural of H433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative: - angels, X exceeding, God (gods) (-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.

plural ang GOD na naka lagay jan.. ngaun isa lang ba yan? kagaya sa taas na talata na naging isa (united). gen 2:24...?

@TS
ILAN BA ANG SINASAMBA MO? ISA BA O DALAWAUNG BILANG(number) HA!!?
PAGSINABI MONG ISA LANG PANO SI KRISTO? DIOS SYA D BA?

ANO ANG ITAWAG NATIN KAY HESUS?
(John 20:28)
And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”
(John 20:29)Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

DAPAT DENIDEFINE MO KUNG ANONG KLASE NG DIOS DAHIL MARAMI NGANG DYOS?

TYPES of GOD:
1.THE FATHER ALMIGHTY
2.(JESUS CHRIST)THE SON OF GOD"
3.MAY TINAWAG NA "DIOS"(Children of GOD)
4.SATAN AND IDOLS
(John 8:44)
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

PAREHAS SA SILANG DIOS?

(John 10:30)I and my Father are one.
(John 17:3)Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

ISA LANG BA ANG DIOS?(HIGHEST AUTHORITY)SINONG DIOS ANG TINUTUKOY D2?
(Mark 13:32)But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven,neither the Son, but the Father.
(John 5:19)Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the SON CAN DO NOTHING BY HIMSELF; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
(John 4:24)- God is SPIRIT, and the people who worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
(Ephesians 4:6)one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

KABILANG BA SA PAGIGING ONE GOD SI KRISTO?
(1 Timothy 2:5)For there is one God and one mediator between God( and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,
----------------------- one God and one mediator between God(SUPREME). "HINDI TRINITY DAHIL MAG KAHIWALAY NA DIOS AYUN SA TUNGKULIN"
(Revelation 1:8)- I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, said the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come
(Rev. 22:13)Alpha and Omega are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet, denoting the first and last, and the beginning and end (Rev. 22:13)

ANONG TUNGKULIN NI KRISTO?
(John 1:14)And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

BAKIT NIYA HINAHAWIG ANG PAGIGING ANAK NG DIOS?
(John 14:28)Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
There is no one who is greater than God.
DAHIL ISA DIN SYANG DIOS na DAPAT NATING SAMBAHIN(ANAK SYA uu HE HAS THE PRIVILEGE of being GOD(DIVINE GOD) Kaso kinumpare nya na MAS GREATER ANG AMA syempre)
Then Bakit kaya nya sinabi na na ganun?,yan ay dahil

THE FATHER IS THE GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE GODS OF ALL GODS:

NANGANGAHULUGAN NA MAY "SUPREME BEING" na tinutukoy
(Deuteronomy 10:17) For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
18 He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.
Walang diyos ang nakalapit man lang na maging tulad sa Diyos Ama (Ex. 8:10).
(Exodo 20:2-3) Ako ang PANGINOON mong Diyos na naglabas sa iyo sa lupain ng Ehipto, mula sa bahay ng pagkaalipin. Huwag kang magkakaroon ng ibang mga DIYOS sa harap ko.
(Joshua 22:21) Then the children of Reuben and the children of Gad and the half tribe of Manasseh answered, and said unto the heads of the thousands of Israel,
22 The LORD God of gods, the LORD God of gods, he knoweth, and Israel he shall know; if it be in rebellion, or if in transgression against the LORD, (save us not this day,)
23 That we have built us an altar to turn from following the LORD, or if to offer thereon burnt offering or meat offering, or if to offer peace offerings thereon, let the LORD himself require it;
24 And if we have not rather done it for fear of this thing, saying, In time to come your children might speak unto our children, saying, What have ye to do with the LORD God of Israel?
(1 Chronicles 16:24) Declare his glory among the heathen; his marvellous works among all nations.
25 For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised: he also is to be feared above all gods.
26 For all the gods of the people are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
(Psalms 95:2) Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
3 For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
(Daniel 2:47) The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.
(Daniel 11:36) And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
(Psalms 135:5) For I know that the LORD is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.
6 Whatsoever the LORD pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and all deep places.
(Psalms 136:2) O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(Psalms 135:5) For I know that the LORD is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.
6 Whatsoever the LORD pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and all deep places.
(Psalms 136:2) O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Tama:thumbsup: May category kasi yan iba yun Ama sa Anak kaya hindi talaga totoo yan Trinity concept..

Isa lang ang Dios Ama at iisa rin ang Dios anak.. kaya kung tatanongin mo ako kung ilan ang Dios? ito sabi ng Biblia

ito po Ang Dios ay tumatayo sa kapisanan ng Dios; siya'y humahatol sa
gitna ng mga dios. - Psalms 82:1

ang Habilin ng Biblia a ang dapat lang sambahin ay ang Ama at Anak

Ok. wala na ako magagawa.....na-share ko na dito ang dapat kong ishare..

unsubscribing....

OooOps bago ako umalis mag-bigay lang ako sample sa "one" which means "unity"

Numbers 13:23 And they came unto the brook of Eshcol, and cut down from thence a branch with one (echad) cluster of grapes, and they bare it between two upon a staff; and they brought of the pomegranates, and of the figs.

The Hebrew word translated "cluster" holds a plural meaning. Strong's says it means, "a bunch of grapes." Yet the word "one" here is also echad. Therefore, when they picked from the tree, they picked a branched which had a cluster of more then one grapes (or, a unity of grapes on one cluster).

ito pa isa...

Genesis 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one (echad) flesh.

Here we have two separate individuals, yet these two are to be "one" flesh. This does not mean they were some kind of weird, monstrous looking being with two heads but one flesh. No, this means they were to be one in unity.

unsubscribing :salute:

wala namang problema kung unity, dahil dapat talaga may unity ang mag asawa..

so sinasabi nyo rin ba na kaya tinawag na elohim ang Dios ay 3 na sila?? saan nyo kase nabasa na ang elohim dyan ay tatlo??

paano naman si moses tinawag syang elohim sa greek text, ibig sabihin si moses sin ba ay tatlo?? ro marami??

unawain nyo na ang elohim ay pwedeng gamitin sa isa. yung molten calf na ginawa, elohim din. ilan ba ang molten calf na ginawa?? tatlo din ba?? si baal tinawag ding elohim, tatlo ba yun??

mag isip isip muna. ang elohim ay pwedeng gamitin sa one being.! Even Christ states that we have only one God

i have yet to meet someone who has declared himself to have a complete, unwavering belief in a supreme being/creator who does not profess to be part of established religion...the reason why we propound, defend our position is because we are bound by our church to recruit...we cannot deny that, it's the simple sad truth

i am aware on that bee...

ngaun tingnan mo ang original translation nyan..

punta ka dito para me reference ka http://www.blueletterbible.org/index.cfm

ngaun di kita pplitan kung talaga close mnded kana dati naging ganyan din ang paniniwala ko kagaya ng sau at naging sa oneness pa na paniniwala.. pag aralan mo ang mga official statement ng sda para maintindihan mo wag ka agad mag base sa ibang site na hindi naman pala sa sda dahil puro un pabor sa kanila kaya basahin mo muna ang official statement ng sda at ikaw na ang mag decide.. pray first:)

now notice mo po..

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

ang one na ginamit jan sa hebrew ay echad..:

H259
אחד
'echâd
ekh-awd'
A numeral from H258; properly united, that is, one; or (as an ordinal) first: - a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any (-thing), apiece, a certain [dai-] ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.

ngaun sa talata sa taas ilan sila na pinag isa? isang tao o dalawang tao? at take note ha ONE din ang ginamit jan..:) ibig sabihin lang ONE in UNITY sila..

now notice sa baba na talata:

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

H430
אלהים
'ĕlôhı̂ym
el-o-heem'
Plural of H433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative: - angels, X exceeding, God (gods) (-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.

plural ang GOD na naka lagay jan.. ngaun isa lang ba yan? kagaya sa taas na talata na naging isa (united). gen 2:24...?

Hindi sa ginamit na plural ang word na God ay kinocompose na ng marami, pansinin mo ang sabi word na ginamit kay na moses.. yung earlier post ko andun eh.. malinaw na hindi lang pwedeng gamitin sa marami kundi pwede din sa isa..

wala kang mababasa ba tayo ay may tatlong Dios, isa lang bee, tandaan mo yan..

ang galing ninyo lahat! alam nyo ba ang history ng pagkakasulat ng inyong mga Bibliya, na kung tutuusin ay may libo-libong ibang version? sana, kung saan kayo maraming natutunang aral, manatili kayo doon at maging mabuting nilalang/anak ng maykapal/mamamayan. it is entirely futile to argue about something which is based on ancient literature na kung tutuusin ay minsan hindi nagkakasundo sa isa't-isa dahil na rin sa kaibahan ng cultural background ng author, etc. add to that the ineptness of an absolutely accurate transliteration by subsequent scholars, no matter how pure their intentions were.

my observations:

1. study YOUR bible
2. live its teachings and be inspired by them
3. DON'T PROSELYTIZE: you will only add to the current endless debates on God, divinity, two-nity, divinity of Christ. "preaching the gospel" simply means showing to others to what degree you are "saved"
4. there is a question that none of you can answer forthright: what is SALVATION? from what? into what?

I'm agree with you!

matapos kong ilathala ito, kung ayaw nilang tanggapin ok lang saken, basta ang pinaniniwalaan ko ay may iisa tayong Dios at siya ay may anak, si Jesus at ang holy spirit ay ang spirit ni Christ and spirit of God

ngaun tingnan mo ang original translation nyan..

punta ka dito para me reference ka http://www.blueletterbible.org/index.cfm

ngaun di kita pplitan kung talaga close mnded kana dati naging ganyan din ang paniniwala ko kagaya ng sau at naging sa oneness pa na paniniwala.. pag aralan mo ang mga official statement ng sda para maintindihan mo wag ka agad mag base sa ibang site na hindi naman pala sa sda dahil puro un pabor sa kanila kaya basahin mo muna ang official statement ng sda at ikaw na ang mag decide.. pray first:)

I'm very aware on that bee, hindi ako oneness, dahil tatlo pa rin ang Dios na dyan..

we have One God and Jesus Christ is the Son of God!

wag ka palaging magbase sa teaching ng modern, mag aral ka sa sarili mo at tingnan mo kung tama ang sinasabi nila sa iyo

wala namang problema kung unity, dahil dapat talaga may unity ang mag asawa..

so sinasabi nyo rin ba na kaya tinawag na elohim ang Dios ay 3 na sila?? saan nyo kase nabasa na ang elohim dyan ay tatlo??

paano naman si moses tinawag syang elohim sa greek text, ibig sabihin si moses sin ba ay tatlo?? ro marami??

unawain nyo na ang elohim ay pwedeng gamitin sa isa. yung molten calf na ginawa, elohim din. ilan ba ang molten calf na ginawa?? tatlo din ba?? si baal tinawag ding elohim, tatlo ba yun??

mag isip isip muna. ang elohim ay pwedeng gamitin sa one being.! Even Christ states that we have only one God

pasensya na sabi ko kasi unsubscribing pero magpopost ulit ako hehe..

paki-basa po kasi ng sagot ko at intindihin...ang elohiym ay reinforced ng echad unlike sa case ni moses na walang reinforce..

Brown Driver Briggs says that its second meaning can also be holding a "singular meaning." The case is supported by a verse in Exodus where God told Moses he would make him a god (elohiym) to Pharaoh (Exodus 7:1). When we return to verses like Genesis 1:26-27 or Deut 6:4 we find plural words coupled with elohiym in the same text. This is not the case in Exodus 7:1. Here it is merely a single person, Moses, who would be as a god. Plural words such as "our, us" are not used here. Therefore its second meaning is what's in view.

eto promise unsubscribing na talaga :lmao: ayaw na kasi intindihin ang post ko :salute:

i have yet to meet someone who has declared himself to have a complete, unwavering belief in a supreme being/creator who does not profess to be part of established religion...the reason why we propound, defend our position is because we are bound by our church to recruit...we cannot deny that, it's the simple sad truth

Please do check my signature. all the statements there were firmly established woth the words of God. clink that link and see if those statements were just a conclusion or the truth!

G3439
μονογενής
monogenēs
mon-og-en-ace

From G3441 and G1096; only born, that is, sole: - only (begotten, child).

yan ang hebrew word ng begotten ... ngaun IPINANGANAK ba?:lol::excited:

simple lang ang ibig sabihin which is ONLY child..

ako wala ako nababasa jan na ipinanganak haha

halimbawa me anak ka na lalaki at nag iisa sya ngaun begotten child mo din yan:lol: wag mo sabihin ipinanganak mo yan:salute:

ano bang pagkakaintindi mo sa word na begotten?? diba ipinanganak?? nagayon anong sabi sa jn3:16 ipinanganak diba?

tapos sabi mo wal kang nakita?? nagbubulag bulagan ka ba??

wala kang nakita eh yun oh malinaw na only born

Sana maliwanag ang bawat pahayag na nakita nyo dyan.

ano bang pagkakaintindi mo sa word na begotten?? diba ipinanganak?? nagayon anong sabi sa jn3:16 ipinanganak diba?

tapos sabi mo wal kang nakita?? nagbubulag bulagan ka ba??

wala kang nakita eh yun oh malinaw na only born

naku:slap: literal pa pagkakaintindi mo hahah

pag ikaw me anak na kaisa isang lalake anung tawag? begotten son pa rin ngaun ipinanganak mo ba? of course hindi kasi wala kanamang matres hahahaha

sa talata wala ako nakita na nanganak ang ama ikaw lang ang assuming jan hahaha..

naku:slap: literal pa pagkakaintindi mo hahah

pag ikaw me anak na kaisa isang lalake anung tawag? begotten son pa rin ngaun ipinanganak mo ba? of course hindi kasi wala kanamang matres hahahaha

sa talata wala ako nakita na nanganak ang ama ikaw lang ang assuming jan hahaha..

kapag ba ipinanganak kelangan ba may matres bee??

ang mahirap kase sayo dapat may matres. tinutulad sa human philosophy!

Last edited:

@mcjal, nabasa mo ba yung latest post ko!?

kapag ba ipinanganak kelangan ba may matres bee??

ang mahirap kase sayo dapat may matres. tinutulad sa human philosophy!

anu un minagick? haha..

si kristo ay nag exist na kasama nang AMA sa simulat simula..

kung sasabihin mo ipinangak si kristo ng AMA then tlga kahit sinu na mag babasa sa mga post lalabas tlga created being na si kristo kasi sinasabi mo IPINANGANAK ng AMA si kristo...

wala ako nababasa sa bibliya na si kristo ay ipinanganak ng AMA kasi nga pag sinabi mo ipinanganak it means iniluwal!... hahah

CEV
Joh 3:16 God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who has faith in him will have eternal life and never really die.

ibig sabihin lang sa begotten son ay ang nag iisang ANAK.. ganun hindi kung anu anu ang pinag iisip mo siguru mahilig ka sa kjv kasi hindi mo rin tinitingnan ang ibang translations

take note!!!!!!!!!! pag created si kristo di siya pweding sambahin

anu un minagick? haha..

si kristo ay nag exist na kasama nang AMA sa simulat simula..

kung sasabihin mo ipinangak si kristo ng AMA then tlga kahit sinu na mag babasa sa mga post lalabas tlga created being na si kristo kasi sinasabi mo IPINANGANAK ng AMA si kristo...

wala ako nababasa sa bibliya na si kristo ay ipinanganak ng AMA kasi nga pag sinabi mo ipinanganak it means iniluwal!... hahah

CEV
Joh 3:16 God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who has faith in him will have eternal life and never really die.

ibig sabihin lang sa begotten son ay ang nag iisang ANAK.. ganun hindi kung anu anu ang pinag iisip mo siguru mahilig ka sa kjv kasi hindi mo rin tinitingnan ang ibang translations

Bee, pakiintindi na lang nito, para lubos na maunawaan mo, hindi nga sya created. iba ang created sa begotten

A complete offering has been made; for "God so loved the world, that he gave his only- begotten Son,"-- not a son by creation, as were the angels, nor a son by adoption, as is the forgiven sinner, but a Son begotten in the express image of the Father's person, and in all the brightness of his majesty and glory, one equal with God in authority, dignity, and Divine perfection. In him dwelt all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. {ST, May 30, 1895 par. 3}​

take note!!!!!!!!!! pag created si kristo di siya pweding sambahin

recca, walang nagsasabi na created si Jesus. pakibasa na lang po ng post ko sa taas..

si Christ is God's Son in literal Sense!

Back
Top Bottom