Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

how to fix invalid imei

arnc4u

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
na fix ko ng ung gt-i8190 at first dead talaga tapos ni revive ko using sp tools na pang flash ng mt6575 at first ndi ko ma intindihan bakit invalid ung imei..kaya research ako kung pano to isolve...kaya merong firmwire na mt6575 for i8190 na single sim..successful akong na lagyan ng ung imei kaso ndi naman ako maka pag wifi at bluetooth..kaya hanap naman ako ulit ng ibang firmwire..peo meron isang firmwire na gumana ung wifi at bluetooth peo ndi naman gumana ung imei nya...

kaya heto ung pano ung pag fix ng IMEI nyo

FIRST STEP
1. download mtkdroid tools and run
2. phone should be fully power
3. you need to root your phone( vroot suggested)
4. root it again using mtkdroid tools, it wont restart.
5. click imei/nvram tab, fill-up orig imei tapos click repair/rebuild

Note: para maging successful ung pagpalit ng IMEI

1. before you use the FIRST STEP..you need to root your phone first
2. download root explorer and run it to your phone
3. look for data/nvram/md and delete nvram
4. then proceed to FIRST STEP.

I hope you that i help you with your problem

Back
Top Bottom