Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How would you know that he/she is THE ONE?

Oftentimes we think we found "the one", maybe thru signs (i.e. "Fate"), and thru intense, unusual love for that person. Yet later on some find out he/she wasn't. Besides, signs can be misleading. And it doesn't necessary follow that the one you're crazily in love with is "the one", coz what if he/she does not reciprocate ur feelings?

Marriages don't necessarily show who "the one" is. Sometimes, there are extra-marital affairs (though most probably are due to lust, some are due to love). And how about those who married due to fixed marriages, or "napikot"?

IMO I believe that if 2 or 3 of the factors I listed above are true, then you have a pretty good chance that he/she is the one. But even if there's 3, it doesn't necessarily follow that he/she is "the one". There is no 100% accurate way of knowing, but one can predict. Just my POV

maybe you can ask Jet Li. He's The One. :lol:

Kidding aside, :think: in my POV, no one can tell you if the one you are with is "The One" besides yourself and your heart... Your heart will tell you if he/she is really for you. :thumbsup:

simple lang...pag gabi-gabi di ka mapakali...lagi kang nag"babalik tanaw" sa mga nangyari sayu nung *araw na yun(*kung kelan mo siya nakatabi, nakakuwentuhan, nakakulitan etc.)...twing manunuod ka ng mga love stories sa t.v. bigla kang mag-iimagine na ikaw ang bidang lalake/babae, at siya ang yong leading man/lady...un tipong kakain ka na lang, o di kaya'y mahihiga na para matulog o magsiesta, bigla kang magdadasal at mananalangin sa diyos na sana makausap mo ulit siya the nxt day...ung tipong sa araw-araw na lang na giawa ng diyos, parang mukha niya lang ang natatanaw mo...parang ganun.

Para sa aking ang "The One" is the person who made you "complete"! Complete means na kayang kaya mong humarap sa buhay kahit ano pang problema ang dumating basta nanjan nagagawan mo ng paraan ang lahat ng bagay, nagbibigay sa yo ng inspirasyon at lakas ng loob upang makamit ang mga bagay na nakalaan para sayo at para na rin sa inyong dalawa. Di naman ibig sabihin na he/she is "The One" eh dapat perpekto na ang relasyon nyo syempre mayroon ding tampuhan at maliit na bagay na pinagtatalunan ang importante kayang nyong unawain at mahalin ang isa't isa at walang bagay na di kayang ayusin sa pamamagitan ng isang magandang usapan. Para sa akin nahanap ko ang "The One" sa buhay ko masasabing kong masaya ako kapag kasama ko sya at walang problemang kayang sumira sa relasyon naming sinubok na rin naman ng panahon at mga taong nakapaligid sa amin.

Based in my experience...I found something special to him that i never see sa mga past relationship ko....thats why i follow my heart so i marry this guy and were both happy now. ...and i believe he is the one for me!!!

Just follow your heart...

dyan mo malalaman kung sya na nga ba...mahirap tlga malaman yan..iba iba naman kasi yung pananaw natin sa "The One"...iba yung ugali/personality ng partner natin...

if he/she didn't reach your certain goal or standards towards the opposite sex but you just can live without him/her by your side, you just accept everything about him/her and that is the best part of it, knowing he/she the one who breaks the standards of your ideal man/woman but you just can't stop loving him/her :).

what if you know that she's the one for you but she love another person?...

yun bang pakiramdam m0 di m0 alam kung pan0 m0 itutul0y ang buhay m0 pag wala siya say0..
kahit nagkita na kay0 f0r that day mga ilang sandALi m0 lang siya di nakikita miss m0 na agad siya..
at kahit nakakita ka ng sa tingin m0 hihigit sakanya...
para say0 siya pa rin yung the best..:D

________

pag ang moves nya parang JET LEE, siya ang THE ONE

there is no such thing as "he/she is the ONE".. kasi kapag tumagal na yan sigurado magkakaroon ka ng number two,three,four etc. tapos yung the ONE mo magiging reserve na lang yan.. :lol:

________

pag ang moves nya parang JET LEE, siya ang THE ONE

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

siguro ikaw dapat magdesisyon kung sya na ang "the one" :pray:

pero siguro tama ang iba na si jet lee ang susi sa tanong na ito!

joke lang :pls:

the only person you dream of spending the rest of your life with, un ung "the One" for me.. though marami syang kakulangan, kahit d sya perfect pero sya pa din ang love mo.. nakita mo na in his/her worst, pero tanggap mo pa din... :)

How would you know that he/she is THE ONE?
malawak to sis...

Love :
iba ang caring at 'love' mo sa 'the ONE' mo...

Thief :
d mkpgsalita/mktingin ng diretso

Others :
for exmple, sya ung umutot, tahimik lng un :rolf:

he's the one when he accept and loves you including your imperfection.

ala namn ngang taong perfect. pero sa tingin nya perfect ka.

;)

Malalaman mo if she or he is d ONE pag UNA n cya s lahat ng bgay s buhay mo..

Back
Top Bottom