Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

html and css codes only...please help

nayr

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
masters tatanung ko po yung anu po ang commands na ganamit sa nasa pictures?.yung boung image po ah...bigay nyo po command..please help....

salamat website/page masters....

Attachments

• table.jpg
    table.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
<ul>
<li>Link 1</li>
<li>Link 2</li>
<li>Link 3</li>
<li>Link 4</li>
<li>Link 5</li>
</ul>

//CSS

ul li{
display: inline-block;
padding-left: 50px;
}

kaw na sa the rest..

Hi TS,

I tried recreating this STI website navigation using only html and css.
Please see the sample output here.

Main thing to note here is that in the actual website the links uses images but for the sake of learning I styled it using only css.
One caveat though, the style won't work on IE, I tested it on Chrome and Firefox, works great.
This will serve as your home work: Please make it work on IE. :)

I hope you'll learn from this and please try to study the actual css used.

Working files:
View attachment 202919

Attachments

• css-nav.zip
    35.7 KB · Views: 34
sir boozter salamat po!....napaka laking tulong nito sakin as a noob in html and css...thanks sir....

salamat sir sana sir matutunan ko po ito at marami pa ako matutunan...salamat po...

Back
Top Bottom