Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

I Can Create an Online System for Free

Hi Sir! baka pwede niyo kami gawan ng IT Support ticketing system. Sa isang government hospital po ako nagtratrabaho. Para po sana mapadali ang monitoring namin ng job request and at the same time mapadali din sa side ng Users ang paghingi ng tulong sa IT Department namin.

Features:

1. End User accounts creation
2. Requesition of IT Technical Support (Date&Time Requested, Details of Request, Status (Received, On Going, Done, Pending, Requesting Area)
3. Management of Technical Support

Maraming Salamat Sir! Baka lang pwede niyo kami gawan.

boss pwd pa guide aq sa ginagawa kong simple system using php? gusto ko lng kasi my mag turo sakin salamat pm me po plss

Boss, pwede din pa share ung sa Lalamove system or Gogomove..
tnx so much..

sir, warehouse management.
features: input items, output items, return items to warehouse, customer list, dashboard, report low quantity items, order form.
tnx in advance

Last edited:
Hi TS pag hindi ka na po busy pwede po pagawa ng inventory system? para sa clinic ng school po.

TIA :pray:

Good day boss, paturo rin po ako like online inventory, thanks po

Back
Top Bottom