Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

I can't update my J7 Prime to Android Nougat! Please Help!

emjaygee2

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Good day po mga ka Symbianize! Ask lang po ako if ano gagawin ko sa J7 Prime ko. I tried updating pero walang lumalabas ma update. What to do po? Kahit nga po yung Incognito or Secret Mode sa browser ayaw gumana kasi Rooting Detected daw. Pero nun nag check ako sa King Root di naman daw Rooted yung device ko. :( Pa help po! Salamat!

Good day po mga ka Symbianize! Ask lang po ako if ano gagawin ko sa J7 Prime ko. I tried updating pero walang lumalabas ma update. What to do po? Kahit nga po yung Incognito or Secret Mode sa browser ayaw gumana kasi Rooting Detected daw. Pero nun nag check ako sa King Root di naman daw Rooted yung device ko. :( Pa help po! Salamat!

can you give me your baseband and phone model type check natin kung may official na nougat update

My Baseband version po is G610YZTU1AQF1.

as of now i checked, j7 prime ang official firmware update for that under philippines is 6.0.1 palang. wala pa po official update for nougat as of now.

if you really want nougat, then dun ka na sa mga custom firmwares. yung mga unofficial build pero ma vovoid warranty mo if covered pa yan.

Last edited:
as of now i checked, j7 prime ang official firmware update for that under philippines is 6.0.1 palang. wala pa po official update for nougat as of now.

if you really want nougat, then dun ka na sa mga custom firmwares. yung mga unofficial build pero ma vovoid warranty mo if covered pa yan.

Ahh ganon po ba. Sige po. Maraming salamat po sa info. :D

Back
Top Bottom