Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP! Built in webcam not working.

angelanjo

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello po sa mga makakasagot! I'm currently using an old Sony Vaio pero ok pa naman ang specs nya. Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit, Intel Core Duo, 4Gig Ram. My issue is that I cannot use my built-in webcam. Sa Device Manager, the device is properly installed naman. I tried updating the driver and it said the driver is updated naman daw. I tried unistalling the device then restarting it pero di pa din gumagana. I can't detect any error. When I tried using webcamtest.com to test it, nadedetect naman ng site pero when I press take a test, nag loload lang sya sa starting pero hindi talaga nag sastart.

I'm thinking maybe it's because of a windows update pero hindi ko din sure kung papaano ko ireretract yung update.

Maybe someone can help me figure this out?

yun original webcam software nyan ay arcsoft webcam companion, search and download mo na lang. idagdag mo na rin ang arcsoft magic-i visual effects para kumpleto

Last edited:
Try system restore po. I just had an issue yesterday, ayaw gumana ng sounds ng laptop. After doing system restore, ok na ulit. May bug siguro si MS.

Back
Top Bottom