Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

I don't know why but my phone won't charge

kaiserworth

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I don't know what happen to my HTC Desire phone but it just won't charge anymore. Can anyone help me or tell me how to fix it or tell me a store that I could take it to that's a good cheap price

I have a HTC desire 510. I noticed yesterday it wasnt charging in my car so I decided when I got home to plug it into an outlet to charge it that way because sometimes it doesn't charge in my car. I was tired so I went to bed and left it charging overnight. When I woke up I noticed it was still charging and it said 1% even though I left on the charger the entire night. It won't even turn on. So I was looking online and it told me to press the power button and the volume buttons at the same time for 30 seconds to 2 minutes and it will reboot itself. I already tried that and nothing worked. Pressing the buttons won't work I checked the charger in the outlet and both are fine I even checked inside of the phone and it to me it looks fine to me. I really need to charge my phone because I'm trying to get an apartment my wife does not have a phone in service I'm also using it for jobs I don't have any money left because it all went to the apartment to get a new phone. Does anybody know what this might be

Back
Top Bottom