Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

I don't need a boyfriend

let's not be simple minded about this because pets, although they'd make great companions, are not what I'm looking for.

thanks sis!

I know. It's just frustrating sometimes because you think you have a good thing going, then something happens and it just snowballs into a disaster.

I don't believe in star signs either but just for the heck of it, niresearch ko na din. :lol:

Sagittarius and Aquarius is a great match! The Sagittarius inquisitiveness and enthusiasm works perfectly with Aquarius's vision and forward thinking, while overall you have a very similar approach to life.

thanks!

Hi sis! This is not the ramblings of a scorned naive girl. I'm just at a point in my life where I'd rather focus on myself. It can get lonely sometimes though, so I like having someone to spend time with. Someone who will not pressure me into getting in a relationship, but can still care for me as a friend. I'm not afraid of a commitment, I just don't have time for it now.

TO EVERYONE ELSE:
I didn't post this thread to look for someone. I posted this thread to vent my frustrations about finding this someone. Hindi ko ineexpect na may mga magvovolunteer at magppm. Pero since anjan na rin lang kayo, please lang, wag na kayo magpm kung hindi niyo mameet ang qualifications ko. :rofl:

1. male, late 20's to mid 30's
2. does not speak jejenese
3. has an IQ of at least 120
4. a great conversationalist
5. hindi noseblood sa English (medyo bano ako magtagalog, pasensya na)
6. within metro manila area

choosy na kung choosy. lol.

hahahah NSA ata hanap mo teh...

If i were you why dont you seek that person on "DATING SITES"
lol... marami kang makikita dun na NSA ang gusto... why here... marami sa dating sites sa net hanap ka lang...

- - - Updated - - -

let's not be simple minded about this because pets, although they'd make great companions, are not what I'm looking for.

thanks sis!

I know. It's just frustrating sometimes because you think you have a good thing going, then something happens and it just snowballs into a disaster.

I don't believe in star signs either but just for the heck of it, niresearch ko na din. :lol:

Sagittarius and Aquarius is a great match! The Sagittarius inquisitiveness and enthusiasm works perfectly with Aquarius's vision and forward thinking, while overall you have a very similar approach to life.

thanks!

Hi sis! This is not the ramblings of a scorned naive girl. I'm just at a point in my life where I'd rather focus on myself. It can get lonely sometimes though, so I like having someone to spend time with. Someone who will not pressure me into getting in a relationship, but can still care for me as a friend. I'm not afraid of a commitment, I just don't have time for it now.

TO EVERYONE ELSE:
I didn't post this thread to look for someone. I posted this thread to vent my frustrations about finding this someone. Hindi ko ineexpect na may mga magvovolunteer at magppm. Pero since anjan na rin lang kayo, please lang, wag na kayo magpm kung hindi niyo mameet ang qualifications ko. :rofl:

lol... marami kang makikita dun na NSA ang gusto... why here... marami sa dating sites sa net hanap ka lang...

hindi ko naman sinabing hindi possible na ma fall din ako, pero if that happens, problema ko na yun.

sorry, marami pa pakinabang sakin ng lipunan. mukhang sayo wala so bakit di ka na lang mauna? :)

Naexplain ko na before. I'm not saying I don't like commitment, I've been in lots of committed relationships before. Kahit nga na friends with benefits lang, committed pa rin ako. Never ako nagsabay sabay ng partners.

I feel this way because I really don't need a relationship right now.

wala akong pinagdadaanan. I just want to focus on myself for a change. buong buhay ko, I devoted to other people. helping them. making others happy. motivating them. I just need a break from that.

I am being myself pero obviously, my ideas are too extreme for some people. Just look at the comments on this thread.

Thank you!

Sorry but I don't think you've read my previous replies. When I said sex is just sex, I mean it's a physical act. It doesn't have to mean you're in love with that person. Now, before you argue about hurting the guy, I'll say this again. Is it not possible to love someone without being in love with them? I value my friends a lot. Hindi naman ako masamang tao para manakit intentionally. Hindi naman ako pa-fall.

It's a risk on both ends but I'm hoping that we'll be both mature enough to understand those risks. It's sad that people are judging me based on my extreme ideals when they don't know shit about me. I like what I see in the mirror because I know I'm a good person and I have a good heart. I just don't need a boyfriend right now. What I could have is someone I could care for, spend time with, but not be IN LOVE with.

Uhm, okay. Medyo gets ko na. My apologies for being quite blunt and insensitive with my reply.

If you're willing, I'm willing to give whatever you're offering a try. I think I'd like to know you more - and better. I've met and had lots of different kinds of people in my life (I used to do a lot of things for other people, too) but I've never met someone like you. Please don't get me wrong, I meant that in a good way.

As for your requirements, I'm only 100% positive about 3 of them: that I don't use that "jejenese" crap (pasintabi po sa masasagasaan...) and that I'm within Metro Manila and that age bracket. The rest, I'd rather ikaw na lang ang magsabi. I don't have any specific intention on my mind, and for all we know, I may not be that kind of person that you're looking for but I'd like to try to help you find that person.

Again, I'm sorry for having misunderstood you. The ball's in your court now. Dito ko na idinaan sa thread at hindi thru PM, in the spirit of transparency and sincerity. It'll be my pleasure to know someone like you. No pun intended. :)

Last edited:
I don't need a boyfriend. I don't need someone to love.
What I need is someone I can hang out with, go and have adventures with, without it being labelled as a date.
What I need is someone who understands that not all girls are the same, and sex really is just sex.
What I need is someone who understands that I don't have the emotional range of a teaspoon, and that I can care for him as his friend without wanting to be his girlfriend.
What I need is someone who won't get jealous that I'd rather spend time with my laptop than with him.
What I need is someone who cares enough to occasionally check how I'm doing, but won't feel the need to monitor my every move.
What I need is someone who would listen to me, but never fall for me.

I don't need a boyfriend. I need a companion.

yeah sure!
vrything you needed...
but when i need u...

2Bcont,,

pm me then, I'll be waiting..

I WILL EXIST DEPENDING ON UR APPEARANCE..haha

:yipee::clap: :thumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

guys, again, I'm not really looking. I was just venting my frustrations. thanks for the offer though.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhm, okay. Medyo gets ko na. My apologies for being quite blunt and insensitive with my reply.

If you're willing, I'm willing to give whatever you're offering a try. I think I'd like to know you more - and better. I've met and had lots of different kinds of people in my life (I used to do a lot of things for other people, too) but I've never met someone like you. Please don't get me wrong, I meant that in a good way.

As for your requirements, I'm only 100% positive about 3 of them: that I don't use that "jejenese" crap (pasintabi po sa masasagasaan...) and that I'm within Metro Manila and that age bracket. The rest, I'd rather ikaw na lang ang magsabi. I don't have any specific intention on my mind, and for all we know, I may not be that kind of person that you're looking for but I'd like to try to help you find that person.

Again, I'm sorry for having misunderstood you. The ball's in your court now. Dito ko na idinaan sa thread at hindi thru PM, in the spirit of transparency and sincerity. It'll be my pleasure to know someone like you. No pun intended. :)

Hello! Thanks for keeping an open mind regarding my POV. I did try to pm but it seems your inbox is full. :)

niceone TS , Im a bit interested to know you, like why dont you want to have a boyfriend, etc. .
adventures is fun & exciting :giggle:

thanks sis!

thanks!

TO EVERYONE ELSE:

How do you communicate? I mean, do you call? Skype? Chat? I think I can give this thing of yours a go.

1. I'm 30 years of age
2. Definitely don't speak jejenese (WTF is jejenese anyway? Taglish pa siguro)
3. Have an average IQ level (sorry I don't have an IQ that high)
4. I'm good at conversations
5. I can speak and understand English
6. I'm from Manila
7. Need someone to talk to like you
8. Grin minded but respects it if you don't like those kind of talk
9. Frank (and I mean it, I'd say the right things even if it hurts you)

Hope to hear from you.

baka nakapag-asawa na si TS :think:

Companion lang naman daw kelangan niya... Baka fur mommy na siya ngayon 😅

Back
Top Bottom