Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

I need help (SSD)

Sinkamas

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Guys need help, I change my laptop CD ROM to SSD but it's not working and when I go to disk partition it say "RAW" I try to format it but formatting failed it say. Thanks in advance:pray::pray:

Is it brandnew or used? Try to format it on another laptop/pc. Kung ayaw pa rin hard format na

Is it brandnew or used? Try to format it on another laptop/pc. Kung ayaw pa rin hard format na
Brand-new po siya "Skihotar" po ang tatak sinubukan ko na din i-format sa ibang laptop ganun pa din lumalabas "formatting unsuccessfully complete".

Brand-new po siya "Skihotar" po ang tatak sinubukan ko na din i-format sa ibang laptop ganun pa din lumalabas "formatting unsuccessfully complete".

pa rma mo nlng for sure meron yan balik mo na lang

baka factory defect yan ts, try mo ipa check sa nabilhan mo

First time ko narinig yang brand na yan ah.
Mura lang ba yan TS? I guess low and cheap quality SSD yan.
Kaya ako pag mga storage devices dun ako sa branded at subok na.
Kasi Data ang ilalagay mo eh, so dapat dun sa sure kang hindi mawawala at magagamit mo ng matagal.

Back
Top Bottom