Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

i3 4130, 4gb ddr3 ram, r7 250 1gb ddr3 128 bit boost

lmoe23

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Ask ko lang if ano pwede gawin para mapabilis sa games ung pc ko, have installed windows 7 32 bit
i3 4130, 4gb ddr3 ram, r7 250 1gb gddr5 128 bit boost

r7-250 gddr5 and naka i3 naman ako, pero bakit ung mga low graphics game eh di ko maxado makuha ung gusto kong graphics, nag lalag sya walang problem sa net ko, have tried 3 online games and ganun ung games nag lalag sya. any suggestions?

""i3 4130, 4gb ddr3 ram, r7 250 1gb gddr5 128 bit boost??

- check mo muna hardisk mo sir baka me tama na.
- check ram/memory
- if not. fotmat it to x64 OS.

Brand new ba mga components mo o second hand? Tsaka sa alam ko yung mga i3-41XX 64 bit yung instruction set.

thanks guys,

walang RTO(request time out) sa mga nilalaro kong online games.

i think sa OS ko to, have tried to update also all the drivers on my PC.

brand new po lahat. i'll try to download 64 bit windows 7

sir change ka po sa x64 bit :) if wlang problema sa hardware/internet mo

Back
Top Bottom