Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Question] How can i Upgrade my Laptop's RAM?

itguyjeoff

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi Good Day!

I'm Interested about upgrading my Laptop's RAM, Hindi ko kc ma play yung mga PC games like " Rise of the Tomb Raider" which ung minimum requirements is 6 GB RAM, as in black screen lng sya.... tpos whenever i open multiple tabs on the browser, prating nag lalag, and when i check task manager, it shows 250 mb nlng ung available memory.. games that i can play currently are Resident evil 6, mortal combat x and left 4 dead un lng......
sna mkpag suggest kyo ng store like gilmore and how much?. below you can see the specs and all that.. thank you so much! :)

btw how would i know if upgradable ung RAM nya, and what is the max?

> DELL
> Model : Inspiron 3437
> OS: Win 8.1 Enterprise
> Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4010U CPU @ 1.70GHz (CPU:0)
> RAM: 4 GB
> Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M
> HD: 500 GB

Last edited:
thanks for your reply.
sa video it shows na, dalawang memory ung tinangal nya, does that mean, kpag gnun din ung akin pwede rin akong mag add ng additional 4 GB?

- - - Updated - - -

is there any way to know if single stick na 4GB lng sya without opening it?

Back
Top Bottom