Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Tips iCloud Activation Locked Removed(Reference Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

techdev

Symbianize Elder
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Share ko lang regarding about icloud issues baka sakaling makatulong at makabigay ng idea sa iba na ang icloud issues ay hindi biro pag nakalimutan ang icloud account

here's the problem

iPhone 6S it's already unlocked by the carrier
owner accidentally hard reset the device and it comes up with the icloud activation issue and suddenly email and password are forgotten and find some solution over the internet to bypass the issue but nothing found which is true. if you sign in or create an apple account make sure that you remember every single details of it including email, password, recovery email, and security questions that you put upon registration and if you are planning to reset your iphone to factory settings make sure that you log out your icloud account before proceeding the hard reset or restoration.

now we had no choice but only to process the removal using online server which is paid and that's the last resort that we are hoping to remove the icloud and thanks it comes with the output of success.

14YZWO5.jpg

Lesson to be learn by apple users: (Never forgot your apple/icloud account) if you don't want to encounter the same problem (iCloud Activation Issue)

i hope this help for all those members who asked for a solution about icloud activation locked issues at sana maging aral ito sa ating mga apple users dahil hindi biro ang halaga gastusin na bibitawan natin dahil lang sa ganitong problema.
\

also i will set this thread as closed to avoid flooding of repeated questions because this thread is just for reference only

Last edited:
just an heads up yan po ay paid service icloud removal using my own unlocking server so kung mapapansin nyo nasa taas yong service tool name na ginamit then sa baba yong imei and yong result (code) before is nakaon ang FMI so after processing yan ang result FMIOFF that's how icloud removal paid service works sana po ay malinaw na pakibasa nalang po muna bago magpost and please no PM on my inbox you can post your comment or use thanks button kung nakatulong

just an heads up yan po ay paid service icloud removal using my own unlocking server so kung mapapansin nyo nasa taas yong service tool name na ginamit then sa baba yong imei and yong result (code) before is nakaon ang FMI so after processing yan ang result FMIOFF that's how icloud removal paid service works sana po ay malinaw na pakibasa nalang po muna bago magpost and please no PM on my inbox you can post your comment or use thanks button kung nakatulong

So magkano bayad? thanks

magkano bayad magpa icloud remove sa'yo ts?

Re: iCloud Activation Locked Removed & Unlocking In Process(Reference Only)

icloud removal po ngayon ay nakadepende sa model ng idevice ang pricing

Locked to Canada Carrier unlocking in process

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 2,173
Last edited:

icloud removal po ngayon ay nakadepende sa model ng idevice ang pricing

Locked to Canada Carrier unlocking in process

ts magkano inabot nung sau?, pra may idea kami, alam po nmin iba iba tlga, price range lng TS ty.

yes po iba iba talaga ang pricing sa icloud removal depende sa server API last client client ko from us iphone 6 plus inabot din ng 6k mostly 5 to 6k but the higher model of iphones are more expensive asusual but it's totally 100% perfect and success naman na ngayon ang removal unlike before 20/80 lng success rate

Good day TS

Ipad 2
Activition lock

Pede po ba kayo na mag process?
Tapos mag bayad nalang po ako sa inyo?

Salamat

Good day TS

Ipad 2
Activition lock

Pede po ba kayo na mag process?
Tapos mag bayad nalang po ako sa inyo?

Salamat

magkano sa iphone 8 plus boss?

nagreply na po ako sa pm nyo

magkano poh i cloud removal ng iphone x

iphone x may kamahalan removal nyan idol

how much for iphone 8+ erased message?

medyo mataas ang presyo ng 8+ boss estimated amount is 165 to 167 usd halos walang pinagbago sa pricing ang nabago lang yong processing saka success rate

nagreply na po ako sa pm nyo

iphone x may kamahalan removal nyan idol

medyo mataas ang presyo ng 8+ boss estimated amount is 165 to 167 usd halos walang pinagbago sa pricing ang nabago lang yong processing saka success rate

d mo nman nasagot ung tanong ko boss...

usually hindi ako nagrereply or sumasagot exactly about pricing and mostly mahirap magbigay ng pricing lalo kung ang mga magtatanong is mga price dumper na tech or non tech so pasensya lalo na don sa mga nagtatnong kung anong website or saang website pwede mag unlock or magprocess ng icloud problems ng mga idevice nyo dahil una sa lahat sarili ko at binili ko po mismo yong unlocking server na ginagamit ko which is hindi biro ang presyo then about sa ipad icloud problem mo you can process your icloud removal via hardware method not supported po yan sa online removal

Boss anong website po to na pinag bilhan ninyo ng icloud removal, kasi I almost pay for 109$ sa wbsite ng iunlocker(dot)net, nag atras ako kasi need ko pa ng more options. Baka masayang yung babayaran ko. Guide mo naman ako TS, Salamat

i owned my unlocking server which means i paid for my domain, my webhosting, and i paid and i bought from dhru fusion which usually most unlocking websites owner bought and it’s not a joke how much money to be spend to buy my own unlocking server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom