Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Tips iCloud Activation Locked Removed(Reference Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pwde po ba magpatulog sa activation lock?? may na hard reset po kasi ako di ko naman po alam na activated pa yung account ng owner kasi sabi ng kaibigan ko wla daw yung icloud tapos pagreset ko naghihingi po sya ng activation lock.

hope mapansin nyo po message ko. salamat po.

boss, pwede ko ba mahingi tulong mo regarding sa icloud ng iphone 7 ko? thanks.. :salute::salute::salute::salute:

wag kau maniwala sa mura kasi scam yan kng gusto nyo mag patangal apple id pm me!

- - - Updated - - -

basta clean lang po,lost or erase mode not supported 24-36 hrs

Re: iCloud Activation Locked Removed & Unlocking In Process(Reference Only)

sinong nagbigay sayo ng rights to post your service here? create your own thread and about scamming we know the risk specially sa customer namin mahilig magsabi ng magbabayad pero at the end hindi na magbabayad so meaning we as unlocker we put our money at risk for those scammers and not all low price icloud removal are scammers it depends if you are choosing the worldwide service or by country or by sold by if you’re really the owner of unlocking website you should know the ups and downs and changing and adjusting price depends from your api suppliers

to all inquiries i will update you after server transferring into a new domain and hosting please be patience

Last edited:
ito po sa akin, magkano po?

IMEI.info:
Checked Device: APPLE iPhone 5S
IMEI: 358685053034498
Meid: 35868505303449
Model: Apple iPhone 5S (A1457)
Manufacturer: Apple Inc
Identifier : iPhone6,2
Network Sim: Unknown
Network GSMA: Clean
IMEI.info:
Model: iPhone 5S (A1457)
Brand: APPLE
IMEI: TAC: 358685 FAC: 05 SNR: 303449 CD: 8
SN: DNQLPJT1FFGC
Color: Gold
Memory: 16GB
Production date: 26-11-2013
iPhone age: 5 year(s), 4 month(s), 18 day(s)
Factory: China (Chengdu - Foxconn)

Sir pa PM din ako ng price for 6s+ icloud removal.

i will inform you if i’m fully done my server we’ll be done in a few days thank you.

and don sa mga tech na nagppm po sakin pasensya na hindi po ako nagbibigay ng pricing basta basta just for security purpose

Boss, inform us if your done po with your website server update. Thanks a lot po.

Kapag na ( iCloud Activation Locked Removed ), pwede bang HARD reset up to Unlimited sa reset all content and settings :salute: yung iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc. ?

Hindi na ba babalik yung pag ka ( Activation Locked ) ng iCloud ? :noidea::noidea::noidea:

May kilala kasi ako, yung nag ( iCloud Locked Removed ) siya sa bumalik ulit iCloud Lock niya po kasi ni reset niya phone niya.

Last edited:
Kapag na ( iCloud Activation Locked Removed ), pwede bang HARD reset up to Unlimited sa reset all content and settings :salute: yung iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc. ?

Hindi na ba babalik yung pag ka ( Activation Locked ) ng iCloud ? :noidea::noidea::noidea:

May kilala kasi ako, yung nag ( iCloud Locked Removed ) siya sa bumalik ulit iCloud Lock niya po kasi ni reset niya phone niya.

icloud locked removal para po ito don sa mga hindi na maalala or nalimutan ang mga apple/icloud account nila na nastocked nalng sila sa icloud activation so meaning once na maremove ang icloud activation lock mo you can log in your new apple/icloud account pero kung kakalimutan mo ulit yong bagong account na nilog in mo babalik yan talaga mangyayari. one important thing if you’re an apple user never forgot your apple/icloud account, mandatory po yan.

Last edited:
boss, magkano pagpa remove ng icloud sau? i7... TIA :salute:

for those inquiries about icloud removal server is now available and fully functional you can ask an inquiry now feel free to ask a question.

if i replied on your inquiries and you don’t replied i will consider it that you understand the pricing and it helps you
if i replied on your inquiries and you replied that means you have a lot of doubt since from the first coder/unlocker that you asked before me it is understandable that you just want to make sure you’re safe from the scammers but if you inquired from a lot of coder and you can’t decide because of your doubt try to buy your own unlocking server so you will know and understand how the pricing goes on

Last edited:
first run for icloud removal in my new and updated server

under process now thank you for your trust

History: iCloud password/email forgotten
Client requested to avail the removal for icloud

eewi8qO.jpg

finally it’s done and success

Oxdwl6k.jpg

Last edited:
Salamat paps may pag asa pa yun 4S ko.... pambayad na lang ang kulang ....

again sir thank you for removing the icloud on iphone 8. kuddos to you sir:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom