Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Intel o AMD? :)

Intel o AMD?

• Intel

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • AMD

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
Re: AMD vs INTEL

maganda yung ryzen ngayon ok na yung 1700 kasi 65watts lng

i think your i5 would still be better against the current apus. You probably just need the other parts around it. Could you post a cpu-z validation? Baka more ram + ssd would be a better option than building a new one.

hi sir...

Napatingin ko na po sa tech... May prolema na daw processor

wala na din po makuha na board... Sira na kasi yung isang slot ng memory

madalas kasi nagpi freeze siya with sounds beep... Kahit pinalitan na nila ng v.card, ganon pa din

ang gagawin ko lang para magamit ko ulit sha shut off ko siya tatanggalin ang memory
minsan worse kapag di nagka ige-- tanggalin ko un processor- pagbalik ok na ulit.. Di daw v.card, di din memory,
processor na daw

first time i hear a cpu is damaged with all the safety features that it has today. i assumed you didnt overclock though. i was leaning towards a damaged mobo but since a tech had physically checked your system... anyway, its a moot point if you cant find a mobo replacement. you could salvage the other parts. it would be helpful to list your ram, hdd and psu. maybe even the chassis since that would factor what form factor will fit.

sir lumabas na po ngayon ang AMD ryzen.. ang ganda ng reviews

first time i hear a cpu is damaged with all the safety features that it has today. I assumed you didnt overclock though. I was leaning towards a damaged mobo but since a tech had physically checked your system... Anyway, its a moot point if you cant find a mobo replacement. You could salvage the other parts. It would be helpful to list your ram, hdd and psu. Maybe even the chassis since that would factor what form factor will fit.

sir
thank you sa time :-)

Back
Top Bottom