Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

iPad 2 Discussion Thread

i have an ipad2 64gb 3g wifi
2 months old
complete in a box
still under warranty at apple store
txt me po sa mga interested!
09194467685 / 09339134585

i have an ipad2 64gb 3g wifi
2 months old
complete in a box
still under warranty at apple store
txt me po sa mga interested!
09194467685 / 09339134585

^
Uhm, ma'am b2tgatchi... Mas mainam po kung sa "
Buy and Sell" section ninyo ipinost yan.:)

Pero sige po, since iPad 2 din naman yang item ninyo, okay lang sigurong i-post niyo dito sa iPad 2 thread.

Good luck po!:salute:

guys help naman stuck sa apple logo ang jailbroken na ipad ko.ngayon lang to nagyari last dec. Pa to jb.ios 5.0.1

guys help naman stuck sa apple logo ang jailbroken na ipad ko.ngayon lang to nagyari last dec. Pa to jb.ios 5.0.1
^
Sir, na-try mo na po ba i-"kick out of recovery mode" using TinyUmbrella? Try mo po yan kung hindi mo pa nagagawa.:)

Last edited:
ask ko lang, paano ba maglagay ng load without transferring the sim to a normal celphone then back to iPad.. what if i'm using Sun or Smart prepaid.. TIA.

ask ko lang, paano ba maglagay ng load without transferring the sim to a normal celphone then back to iPad.. what if i'm using Sun or Smart prepaid.. TIA.
^
Well, I'm using a Globe micro-SIM for my iPad 2 and they have a utility app called "Globe Services". I could also reload by simple Globe Autoload, like loading a normal GSM number. With the help of the utility app, I could check my balance too.

I actually first owned a Smart micro-SIM but I switched to Globe because of poor signal here in my area. I believe loading is the same for Smart but I don't know if they have an app similar to that of Globe, thus making it difficult to check if the load was in fact "loaded" by checking your balance. As for Sun, however, I have no idea.

Just so you could be sure, inquire from your nearest Globe/Smart/Sun business centre as how to load it properly when you buy your micro-SIM (I believe they are only available at business centres anyway so you'll be going to one one way or another).:)

Last edited:
^
Well, I'm using a Globe micro-SIM for my iPad 2 and they have a utility app called "Globe Services". I could also reload by simple Globe Autoload, like loading a normal GSM number. With the help of the utility app, I could check my balance too.

I actually first owned a Smart micro-SIM but I switched to Globe because of poor signal here in my area. I believe loading is the same for Smart but I don't know if they have an app similar to that of Globe, thus making it difficult to check if the load was in fact "loaded" by checking your balance. As for Sun, however, I have no idea.

Just so you could be sure, inquire from your nearest Globe/Smart/Sun business centre as how to load it properly when you buy your micro-SIM (I believe they are only available at business centres anyway so you'll be going to one one way or another).:)

thanks again sir jecht!

di ba sir 64gb ipad niyo. how do you maximize it? just wondering.. kasi right now, di pa ako makapg decide.. 16gb, 32gb or 64gb.. haaays! hehehe!

thanks again sir jecht!

di ba sir 64gb ipad niyo. how do you maximize it? just wondering.. kasi right now, di pa ako makapg decide.. 16gb, 32gb or 64gb.. haaays! hehehe!

^
Yup, 64 GB Wi-Fi + 3G. Hmm, how do I maximize it...:think:

I have installed quite an assortment of games and apps alike, with the games mainly composed of major sports titles like NBA 2K12, FIFA 12, Madden NFL 12, etc. I also watch movies (BRRip quality) and anime series I downloaded from the net with media players like AVPlayer HD & OPlayer HD. Social networking apps like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are also a staple component of my iPad 2. Before I forget, I also love using FaceTime!

Of course you will never go wrong with higher capacity models because you could install more games/apps. Pero in terms of watching movies or video, madami namang apps na may "streaming" function so there is no need to keep it on the device therefore not eating up space. You could also opt to buy an external storage device which works well with the iPad 2 like the AirStash or GoFlex Satellite Wireless, just to name a few. BTW, there's also iCloud Storage built into iOS 5 which gives you 5GB worth of available space. You could also use that.

Basically, it all depends on how you are planning to use a tablet such as the iPad. For what purpose really do you want to own one? That's a question only you could answer.:)

ask ko lang, Verizon lang ba ang may iPad 2 CDMA model? or meron pang iba models ng iPad 2 na cdma...

and How can you tell if its an iPad 2 CDMA model? thanks!

ask ko lang, Verizon lang ba ang may iPad 2 CDMA model? or meron pang iba models ng iPad 2 na cdma...

and How can you tell if its an iPad 2 CDMA model? thanks!

^
Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question regarding kung Verizon lang may CDMA model. Are you out of the country, nasa States ka ba?:noidea:

The easiest way to differentiate a CDMA model from a GSM model is the micro-SIM card slot. CDMA models don't require and use a SIM card, hence, no micro-SIM card slot for those models.:)

mga bossing ask ko lang kung ano magandanag apps na para sa offline maps (metro manila and other key cities dito sa atin ) kung meron man ganito

thanks

help naman po. try ko update ipad2 ko sa 5.0.1... may lumabas pong error... this ipad cannot be updated... unknown error (14). tapos ayaw nya na mawala sa recovery mode... laging may usb at itunes logo sa screen... help po please.

help naman po. try ko update ipad2 ko sa 5.0.1... may lumabas pong error... this ipad cannot be updated... unknown error (14). tapos ayaw nya na mawala sa recovery mode... laging may usb at itunes logo sa screen... help po please.
^
Ito po information regarding that error:

Error 14

• Custom firmware update fail (Pwnage Tool until 4.0.1). You have to restore the device with a custom firmware. Update to a custom firmware isn't working. Device isn't bootable.
  • USB Problem. Check the USB connection and try other direct ports or maybe the USB cable is an older one. Device isn't bootable.
  • You're trying to 'update' to a beta firmware instead of performing a restore. Device is still bootable if you kick it out of recovery mode.
  • Rebooting your Mac or PC may resolve this issue.
  • Root file-system partition size was set too small in the ramdisk's options plist.
Use TinyUmbrella po kick your iPad 2 out of recovery mode.:)

Mas maganda pa rin iPad 2 in terms of Weight and Thickness... Camera, and display ung big edge ng bagong iPad... >>

The+new+iPad.PNG

Details: http://online-ako.blogspot.com/2012/03/official-new-ipad.html

Last edited:
^
Based naman sa mga naka-initial hands-on sa "new iPad", those (thickness & weight) are UNNOTICEABLE.

Besides, what's a few millimeters (0.6 mm thicker) and pounds (1.4 (new) vs 1.33 (iPad 2)) to sacrifice when you get a MORE POWERFUL and IMPROVED iPad, di ba?:)

agree ako diyan.. :thumbsup:

^
Hehe!:D Mag-switch ka na po ba agad miss sundae once maging available na sa atin dito yan 3rd gen iPad?:)

hmm.. pag iisipan ko pa po, hehe.. magbabasa muna ako ng reviews about sa bagong ipad.. kung magustuhan ko, i'll give it a shot.. haha!

hmm.. pag iisipan ko pa po, hehe.. magbabasa muna ako ng reviews about sa bagong ipad.. kung magustuhan ko, i'll give it a shot.. haha!

^
Ako naman po mae-ngganyo lang sigurong bumili o mag-switch na kapag may magawa ng jailbreak para sa kanya, hehehe!:D

^
Ako naman po mae-ngganyo lang sigurong bumili o mag-switch na kapag may magawa ng jailbreak para sa kanya, hehehe!:D

ako din idol ko yan si sir jecht eh. wehehehehehe.

btw sir jecht eto nanaman po ako panu po ba maglagay movie sa Oplayer HD? d po kasi ko makaDL ng AVplayer HD ala ko makita.

edit: may avplayer HD na po pala ko. nkaDL n ko :) hndi ko nlng alam panu maglagay movie. weheheheheehhe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom