Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

iPad 2 Discussion Thread

Hi sa lahat, planning to buy ipad2, i have questions po:

1. my FAQ page po ba itong thread para dun na lang ako magcheck?
2. anu po mga magagandang games nilalaro nyo sa ipad2? is there like an RPG games?
3. ung face time po and iMessage kelangan ng net yun noh?
4. if i want to watch anime movies, is there a way to make it work kasi walang flash support ipad?

TIA :)

Hi sa lahat, planning to buy ipad2, i have questions po:

1. my FAQ page po ba itong thread para dun na lang ako magcheck?
2. anu po mga magagandang games nilalaro nyo sa ipad2? is there like an RPG games?
3. ung face time po and iMessage kelangan ng net yun noh?
4. if i want to watch anime movies, is there a way to make it work kasi walang flash support ipad?

TIA :)

^
1. Maganda nga sana kung may FAQ sa first page/post kaso mukhang inactive na yung thread starter (TS) e.
2. Maraming RPG games din na magaganda, tulad ng Final Fantasy III, Dungeon Hunter, Infininty Blade, and Baldur's Gate (soon!).
3. Yup, kailangan ng active/working internet connection.
4. I watch a lot of anime episodes (downloaded from the net) on my iPad 2 like Naruto, One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, etc. as well as live action movie blu-ray rips (720p to 1080p).

Hope this helps.;)

^
salamat sa reply. How about through live streaming anime movies, kasi walang flash ung ipad di ba po, let's say hindi JB ung ipad mo, is it still possible to watch these movies?

^
salamat sa reply. How about through live streaming anime movies, kasi walang flash ung ipad di ba po, let's say hindi JB ung ipad mo, is it still possible to watch these movies?

^
You're welcome.

Try mo gumamit ng: Skyfire, Atomic Web Browser, & iSwifter. All available on the App Store (you'll have to shell out on some or all of these apps though).

^

I've heard of that iSwifter, so instead na ung default browser gamitin, either one of the apps and gagamit mo instead? pwede ko po malaman which one is free?

^

I've heard of that iSwifter, so instead na ung default browser gamitin, either one of the apps and gagamit mo instead? pwede ko po malaman which one is free?

^
Yup. Instead of Safari, try using any of those and see which one works best. You can check/search those mentioned apps yourself on the App Store.

^
Okay check ko na lang sa app store, sana my isa na my free hehehe. As for looking to buy the unit, do you happen to know what is the cheapest price for ipad2 16gb wifi? Would you recommend to buy from APR or pwede na bumli somewhere sa greenhills? Anu po kelangan mga icheck before buying the unit like to ensure na hindi defective? Surely, need to catch up with a lot of things since first time ko magging apple user, i have never own an apple product except for ipod nano.

^
Okay check ko na lang sa app store, sana my isa na my free hehehe. As for looking to buy the unit, do you happen to know what is the cheapest price for ipad2 16gb wifi? Would you recommend to buy from APR or pwede na bumli somewhere sa greenhills? Anu po kelangan mga icheck before buying the unit like to ensure na hindi defective? Surely, need to catch up with a lot of things since first time ko magging apple user, i have never own an apple product except for ipod nano.

^
I got my 64GB Wi-Fi +3G iPad 2 at Greenhills, sa Digital Hub. APR siya and based on my experience and personal opinion, okay bumili doon. As for my future Apple purchases, definitely doon na ako magpapa-reserve at bibili dahil maganda ang experience ko with them.:approve:

Hindi ko na alam magkano ang prices ngayon (last May 2011 ko pa kasi nakuha itong akin). Just make sure it's sealed and may thin plastic covering yung box. I didn't actually open mine until I got home pero tiwala naman kasi ako sa shop na yun and that trust wasn't broken kasi wala naman kulang sa loob nung binuksan ko na siya. Kung may kasama ka naman bibili, okay lang na buksan mo na doon, i-check at busisiin yung laman para at least doon pa lang makakapag-complain ka na agad if may issue sa nakuha mong unit. Puwede mo na doon i-switch on and activate (via iTunes) para mas maging kampante ka sa purchase mo.

^
Well said :dance:

I think titignan ko muna price ngeon ng ipad for me to compare sa price ng mga APR. Kung maliit lang ung difference, I will go and buy from APR. Kampante ka pa hehehehe. Or should I wait for the coming ipad3 satin? My idea po keo kelan darating ipad3 locally?

^
Well said :dance:

I think titignan ko muna price ngeon ng ipad for me to compare sa price ng mga APR. Kung maliit lang ung difference, I will go and buy from APR. Kampante ka pa hehehehe. Or should I wait for the coming ipad3 satin? My idea po keo kelan darating ipad3 locally?

^
Mas mura ko nakuha doon sa APR itong iPad 2 ko compared sa local Apple Store Phils. May freebie pang screen protector na worth 500 bucks din. The discounted price was "significant" thus I went on buying mine from that APR.

FYI, I'm not affiliated with that particular APR in any way. I'm speaking only from my own personal experience with the said shop. You can probably read or hear similar feedback from people who bought from there too. Besides, you yourself asked for a "recommendation", right? Of course you could always visit the shop, inquire, then judge for yourself.

I have no idea when the new iPad will arrive here or if it has already arrived. I've no intention of getting one so it's really not a big concern for me.

^
Ganon ba good deal na pala ung seo.

Yep hehe. Thanks po. I will check this thread from time to time or back read to have a heads up before getting one.

:salute:

noobs lng po. pag nagupdate po ba ako ng OS 5.0.1 to 5.1 mabubura lahat ng mga nakainstall sa ipad ko? tnx

noobs lng po. pag nagupdate po ba ako ng OS 5.0.1 to 5.1 mabubura lahat ng mga nakainstall sa ipad ko? tnx

^
It would be best to BACKUP your iPad 2 (via iTunes) before updating.

Jailbroken ba yan? Kasi kung mag-u-update ka, mawawala jailbreak niyan at wala pang available jb para sa iOS 5.1.

May thread po b para sa tutorial sa pag jailbreak ng iPad 2?

Back
Top Bottom