Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

iPad 2 Discussion Thread

^
Simply put: Ang isang raw .apk Android app ay hindi magra-run "natively" on an iOS device. Meaning, may required pang gawin like "porting" the app itself to iOS, or you need some sort of emulator or an app which allows the iDevice to run it.

Magkaiba kasi ang runtime stack ng iOS at Android. So hindi ka puwedeng basta na lang kukuha ng .apk file tapos ilalagay mo sa iDevice mo and then expect it to run without a hitch.

If you want, you might want to check out the iDroid Project. Para mas magkaroon ka ng deeper understanding about your query.

Code:
[B][URL="http://www.idroidproject.org/wiki/Main_Page"]iDroid Project[/URL][/B]
Wala akong personal experience to share about it kasi I never ventured to looking/running Android apps on my iDevices. If ever man gusto ko mag-try ng Android app, bibili na lang ako ng Android device mismo.

Hope this helps.:)

^
For App Store apps:

1. Long tap on the app's icon until it "jiggles"
  2. Tap on the "x" to delete the app
  3. Confirm deletion of the app by choosing "Delete"
For Cydia apps:

1. Open Cydia
  2. Go to "Installed"
  3. Look for the app you want to remove/uninstall
  4. Tap on "Modify"
  5. Choose "Remove" and confirm the removal

Hope this helps.:)

thank u sir.it helps a lot..

instagram not supported in ipad?
^
It is compatible thus you can install the iPhone version of the app on the iPad albeit it will not be running "full screen".

Instagram is not a universal app nor is it native to the iPad's resolution. But it can still be installed and will run normally as it should.

iphone instagram is still installable but i wish to have a version in ipad..

hi sa mga ipad users.. patulong naman po, meron po ba kayong keynote for ipad2? yung free po.. or if may alam kayong free, pa link naman po.. maraming salamat po..

hi sa mga ipad users.. patulong naman po, meron po ba kayong keynote for ipad2? yung free po.. or if may alam kayong free, pa link naman po.. maraming salamat po..

^
Heto links sa cracked IPA ng Keynote (1.7.2 - latest version)

Code:
[URL="http://www.sendspace.com/file/hkxsan"]Download link 1[/URL]
[URL="http://www.filepup.net/files/I5hA1362694530.html"]Download link 2[/URL]
[URL="http://supershare.me/8PU/Keynote_v1.7.2_[ic0nic].ipa"]Download link 3[/URL]

^
Have you tried Tap Tap Radiation for iPad?:noidea:

nakita ko sya sa App store, paid sya right? Between, anu po thoughts mo about advantages of jailbreaking an iPad since wala ng installous? I'm planning to JB po kasi

Last edited:
nakita ko sya sa App store, paid sya right? Between, anu po thoughts mo about advantages of jailbreaking an iPad since wala ng installous? I'm planning to JB po kasi

^
Yup, paid app siya at $2.99.

Even with Install0us gone, I will always and still jailbreak my device whenever it's available. To me kasi, jailbreaking is not entirely about cracked apps/games. Rather, it gives you the freedom to do what you want with your device. Kasi iyo na eh, bakit kailangan magpadikta ka sa restrictions at limitations ng Apple, di ba? Also, I feel na mas nama-maximize yung "utility" ng device kapag jailbroken siya because magiging available na sa device yung useful & powerful tweaks na offered ng Cydia.

^
Yup, paid app siya at $2.99.

Even with Install0us gone, I will always and still jailbreak my device whenever it's available. To me kasi, jailbreaking is not entirely about cracked apps/games. Rather, it gives you the freedom to do what you want with your device. Kasi iyo na eh, bakit kailangan magpadikta ka sa restrictions at limitations ng Apple, di ba? Also, I feel na mas nama-maximize yung "utility" ng device kapag jailbroken siya because magiging available na sa device yung useful & powerful tweaks na offered ng Cydia.

talking about customizations :thumbsup: nagbabasa pa lang po ako ng faqs about jailbreak here, anu po mga recommended tweaks na ininstall mo sa iPad mo?

Is there any way that i can use sms and call functions of my ipad 2 wifi/3g using my globe sim card?

Last edited:
Is there any way that i can use sms and call functions of my ipad 2 wifi/3g using my globe sim card?
^
For SMS (and MMS), you might want to check out:

-SwirlySMS for iPad 3G
-SwirlyMessage for iPad 3G

Both can be found on Cydia.

The iPad was not built as a phone. Therefore, you can't expect it to work natively as a phone with call functions. That's why there is the iPhone to serve that purpose.

pls help how i can i open incoming message in my ipad?
^
Incoming message?:noidea:

You could refer to my reply above if you're asking about receiving/sending SMS on your iPad 3G.

sir ngpaload kc ko sa sim na nkainsert sa ipad ko,kya lng di ko makita un message na dumating,san po ba ioopen un?sa MESSAge di ko rin makita..no idea tlg ko kung san naiistore un mga nareceive na message..

sir ngpaload kc ko sa sim na nkainsert sa ipad ko,kya lng di ko makita un message na dumating,san po ba ioopen un?sa MESSAge di ko rin makita..no idea tlg ko kung san naiistore un mga nareceive na message..
^
Hindi mo talaga matatanggap yan kapag wala kang naka-install na app that will allow your iPad 2 to receive native SMS.

Yung "Messages.app" na yun, iMessage yun. So hindi mo matatanggap doon yun.

Mag-install ka nung nabanggit ko na Cydia app: SwirlySMS for iPad 3G (SMS only) or SwirlyMessage for iPad 3G (for SMS & MMS).

^
Hindi mo talaga matatanggap yan kapag wala kang naka-install na app that will allow your iPad 2 to receive native SMS.

Yung "Messages.app" na yun, iMessage yun. So hindi mo matatanggap doon yun.

Mag-install ka nung nabanggit ko na Cydia app: SwirlySMS for iPad 3G (SMS only) or SwirlyMessage for iPad 3G (for SMS & MMS).

thanx a lot sir..it helps a lot..last question na po sensya na,pano po mkaregister sa promo ng globe since wala pa po ako apps na nabanggit nyo..gusto ko po kc mgdownload ng nabanggit nyong apps pra makatanggap ako ng message..thanx

thanx a lot sir..it helps a lot..last question na po sensya na,pano po mkaregister sa promo ng globe since wala pa po ako apps na nabanggit nyo..gusto ko po kc mgdownload ng nabanggit nyong apps pra makatanggap ako ng message..thanx

^
Wala bang wi-fi hotspot diyan sa place mo? BTW, paid apps yung mga yun sa Cydia. No crack versions available.

You're :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom