Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

OTHERS ISP and Manage IT Services (Looking for clients)

llrosary

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

We are an ISP(Internet Service Provider(high speed fiber, business grade internet, leased lines, routing services) and we also provide Manage IT Services.
For now. we only cater to medium to large enterprises. (No residential)

If any of you would be interested or have a company to refer,
please message me.

So any of you IT/HR/Admin/ICT personnel out there can refer us to any interested parties
(offices na mabagal ang net dahil sa pldc etc hehe).

Most of our clients are offices with high reliance for high speed internet (symmetrical download and upload)
Some of our clients includes, BPO's, offshoring, Online gaming, Banks and consultancy firms.

Please message me if interested, we offer quality service at par, if not better than mainstream ISP's and we
offer a much more competitive price.

Best Regards

Last edited:
North Cotabato pwede? ICT Coordinator ako ng DepEd North Cotabato

Hi there,
we are an ISP(Internet Service Provider(high speed fiber, business grade internet, leased lines, routing services) and we also provide Manage IT Services.
We cater to medium to large enterprises.

If any of you would be interested or have a company to refer,
please message me.

There will be a referral fee (amount depends on the bundle chosen by the client & also monthly referral fee besides the initial refferal fee depending on the contract)
if the businesses (offices-callcenters,online gaming,design,agency,firms,research institutes, any office with high reliance with the internet, etc.) that you reffered will have closed deals.

So any of you IT/HR/Admin/ICT personnel out there can refer us to any interested parties
(offices na mabagal ang net dahil sa pldc etc hehe).

Please message me if interested, we offer quality service at par, if not better than mainstream ISP's and we
offer a much more competitive price.

Best Regards

available po ba to sa carmona cavite?

Available na po sa Green Valley San Nicolas 3 boundary ng Bacoor at Las Piñas?

meron nb nito sa pinagbuhatan pasig city? anong name po ng ISP boss??

Meron ba sa quezon province? pa pm naman po lahat ng option

what name of the ISP provider? GLOBOBO or PLDTDCDC? bayan? o iba?

what name of the ISP provider? GLOBOBO or PLDTDCDC? bayan? o iba?

We have several suppliers sir, depending on the customer's requirement and facilities,
we tailor fit the network that suits them

hi sir my company is looking for a ISP . contact me sir ASAP

Sir available ba sa malabon area or boundar ng caloocan near monumento TIA

hi sir available p ba yan sa bacoor

please pm me...

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom