Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Kpop

:laugh: hahaha! hindi naman.. :D suwerte naman ng hohostage samin.. haha! :rofl:

Sinung favorite mong Kpop artist?
-----GIRLS' GENERATION
Anung favorite mong Kpop song?
-----LAHAT NG SONGS NG SNSD...(lahat kpop song na feel kung pakinggan)
First kpop song na narinig mo?
-----GEE GEE GEE..BABY BABY..GEE NG SNSD....^_^

i am selling 3 original (from korea) girls generation album. My friend who's a korean left them to me before she flew back to korea last month. Pm sa mga interisado. Maayos na maayos pa po yung album and its contents. It came with a mini photo album inside the albums container. Post ko po photos kung gusto nyo.

Last edited:
CN BLue!! :3
Love Light & Banmal song the best! kekeke ~
Basta lahat ng CN Blue musics ang gnda :)
First Kpop song ata na narinig ko Gee! kekekek

super junior:):) mr. simple xmpre, tpos ung M3 2004 pa sila kya di sumikat :)) at ung TURBO year 1997 nmn sila hehe

hahahaha.. tumakas ako sandali sa military ei hahaha

Favorite Artist: BTS
Favorite Song: Fake Love
My First Kpop Song and Artist: Tell Me by Wondergirls

Back
Top Bottom