Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

laptop problems

udinov

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I bought a laptop but my browser and my laptop screen keeps on blacking out and the people who sold me on Lenovo Concept Store Festival Mall & PC Express & Joneco didn't fix the problem. Is it the laptop or an OS problem? Coz Im not getting a good resolution from their CS people

Last edited:
does the black screen occurs everytime? are you receiving a balck screen with OS error logs, just like blue screen of death? can you confirm this
1. connect your laptop and use external monitor and check if display is fine and are you still receiving errors, if you are getting display from external monitor and your laptop display is going black then it could be a hardware issue (between laptop display to the laptop motherboard)
2. if both external monitor and laptop display turns black, could be OS issue or motherboard issue.

Note: its risky to open the laptop because it will void the warranty.

does the black screen occurs everytime? are you receiving a balck screen with OS error logs, -- it is this
just like blue screen of death? can you confirm this -- not this

its risky to open the laptop because it will void the warranty. - INDEED. THEY HAVE NO TECHNICIAN. THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS.

Also, it doesn't hurt if you'd check your Windows' Event Viewer too just to be sure (Start Menu > Windows Administrative Tools > Event Viewer)

1700134448828.jpeg

I'm not a sound computer technician, but whenever I experience some problems with my own PC, that's where I would always go. The most important details are always logged under the "Criticial" and "Error" event types, as shown above. Just click those squared plus icons on the left in order to activate the drop-down menu so that you'd see the errors that were logged inside. That's where the clues are.

My laptop has been reformatted by the store I bought it but I still experience the blackout browser and screen. They don’t seem to want to replace it with a new laptop. Idk whats the problem and how to fix it i thought it can be fix with reformat so what to do now if thats the case is it as good as trash?

Much better if you can provide sample screenshots of the blackout browser issue that you are referring to further isolate.

Back
Top Bottom