Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

List of System in Making Thesis for IT Student

ate meron b kayo lending system n may source code kc final namin thesis i hope matulungan po ako tnx n marmi just email me [email protected] thank you and god bless

we have a very low chances na ma-approve ang mga web-based thesis sa amin. meron po bang for android? yung for agri or useful apps for schools. sasabog na din kasi utak ko kakaisip puor rejected kasi. hehehe thanks in advance po.

here...samples

ang ganda nainspired ako sa gawa mo ate ^^ Incoming 3rd year nga pala ako ngayong pasukan..at balak ko ganyan log-in namin my face detector..nice..maganda kung pede din sya sa cellphone magamit..kaso parang ma-erap!!!lol

requirements nmin to,tnx dito.thesis making sa system analysis and design.ill go with hardware sales and inventory

anti-hack guidance system and internet free connection to other network

Online alumni tracer po samin ee . with features ng file upload at online chatting

Storm Tracking(Timeline)
Earthquake Monitoring(Real Time)
Face Recognition(Real Time)

dati qng project..finish n yan
im working on Wind Speed and Direction nmn

oi....nice dn yan ha...astig..to..online ba yam lahat?....

Patulong po about sa thesis title proposal for System analysis and design..d po kase ako makapag decide..:weep:

Patulong po about sa thesis title proposal for System analysis and design..d po kase ako makapag decide..:weep:

Para maka kuha ka ng magandang etitisis isipin mo muna kung ano ang gusto mo. Kasi kung gawa ka ng gawa pero hindi mo din gusto at alam eh useless lang din kuya.

:thumbsup:

Patulong po about sa thesis title proposal for System analysis and design..d po kase ako makapag decide..

try this, Email AutoResponder system

Any suggestion po for thesis, it student po ako and i dont have any idea, mobile app? Or system, dami na din po rejected na titles samin eh i cant think of any, thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom