Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Mac Ko, SpeedTest Mo Game (Old Series Only)

Ok, Let The Game Begin ..

The First Member who will Pm Me Right now will get the Mac Address :

Note : 15 - 30 mins if the user/member failed to comment / feedback / message me that the mac address is not working, the next member that is also (ACTIVE) will get the mac address,

if the mac doesnt work to the first 5 person, i will delete it and give a new one .. Thank You

Instruction: POST LANG KAYO, DUN KO KUKUNIN ANG ORDER LIST, WAG KAYO MAG PIEM, SNAB KAYO SKIN PAG PIEM KAYO

Mamimigay ako ng mac address old series, live and unstable(Location Ko). Bawat mac address isang tao .. 1 : 1 ratio but take "NOTE"

if it is live mac sa inyo "MAKE SURE MY SPEEDTEST FEEDBACK KAYO" within "30 MINS" kung hindi, ipipiem ko sa another
member ang mac address na binigay ko sa iyo hanggang sa may mag feedback ng speedtest.

Mag pipiem lng ako ng panibagong mac address pag na confirm na gumagana at na feedback na ang speedtest sa mac.

EXAMPLE :

MAC - 04 : 10 - (04 <- FIRST HEX NG MAC , AND 10 <- LAST HEX NG MAC) GANITO FORMAT TO AVOID POKPOK

http://i59.tinypic.com/15i82zb.png - IMAGE NG SPEEDTEST

WRONG FORMAT = NOT COUNTED = ANOTHER MEMBER WILL HAVE THE CURRENT MAC I GIVE!!

kaya qng mag memessage kayo cguraduhin nyong online ako!! kc 30 mins lng ibibigay ko!!

let the GAME BEGIN!!
:rofl:
pahinge nman po ts

Ok, Let The Game Begin ..

The First Member who will Pm Me Right now will get the Mac Address :

Note : 15 - 30 mins if the user/member failed to comment / feedback / message me that the mac address is not working, the next member that is also (ACTIVE) will get the mac address,

if the mac doesnt work to the first 5 person, i will delete it and give a new one .. Thank You

- Mag basa po para manalo ng mac address

Wala Parin nag memessage skin, wala pa tuloy manalo ng mac address :)

nag message na ako sir :praise:

negative sir yun ni pm mo :weep: , anyways thank you pa din:thumbsup:

Last edited:
ung isang piniem ko ng mac address hindi nag memessage,

the mac address is open, kindly pm me, first pm will receive the mac address thank you

ako t.s. p.m. naman old series.......thanks in advance.......

Back
Top Bottom