Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Mac or windows????

risse

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi, im planning to switch kc sa MAC, plaanning to buy a MACbook air.... ok ba sya? d ba ko mahihirapan humanap ng apps or something? im currently using sony vaio kc e.... pls i need ur suggestion po... slamat....;):noidea::noidea:

Di naman komplikado ang OS X, it's a matter of getting use to it lang. For me maganda ang OS X cosmetically and overall performance. Marami din naman developed apps for OS X karamihan nga lang may bayad.

Di naman komplikado ang OS X, it's a matter of getting use to it lang. For me maganda ang OS X cosmetically and overall performance. Marami din naman developed apps for OS X karamihan nga lang may bayad.

sa halip na bumili ka ng mac pc instolan m nlng ng mac os sony vaio m

Stability and Speed Wise, go for Mac
Price wise go with PC.

Every platform has different capabilities and it depends on how you use them.

But for me Mac ako :D :lol:

Mac pro retina gamit ko ngayon

ever since windows ako.

Matagal ng naka off ang windows pc ko buhat ng ginamit ko si macbook pro

sa apps madami naman at halos ng needs mo ay built in na sa osx

stability go for mac
kung kaya ng budget eh mag mcbook pro retina ka. Sulit pera mo

i just bought my macbook pro retina ever since naka windows ako. im pretty impressed with mac maganda ung performance and super bilis. go for mac. dpa madali bumaba price nya also make sure u buy cover para d magasgasan, mura lng sa ghills mga cover 350-500 and ok pa mga designs. goodluck

Back
Top Bottom