Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

macbook with no OS How to reinstall the OS X?

dave36

The Devotee
Advanced Member
Reaction score
mga sir recently my HDD died so pinalitan ko ng bago

titry ko po lahat ng pwedeng method eto po na try ko
recovery HD(cmd+R) - wala na since sira na yung old HDD ko
internet recovery(cmd+opt+R) back to OS Lion ko sana kaso palaging 'Try again later' error
time machine backup - wala po ako timemachine backup

any other way po to install mac OS X on my macbook pro?

early 2011 model po pala salamat mga sir

Last edited:
diba may kasamang mga cd yan, gamitin mo ung recovery disk nya.

1.Create a bootable drive using a USB for OS X mavericks. Don’t know how? OSXDaily has a nice little article on how to create one.
2.Plug in your bootable USB drive and Restart your Mac while holding the Option key. Make sure to keep it pressed down!
3.When it restarts, you’ll have a few options. Choose your USB Installer.
4.Next, select the Disk Utility option.
5.In the window, at the top of the left bar, select your Mac’s Main Drive.
6.Next to the First Aid button at the top, click the Erase button.
7.Now, near the center of the window, select the Format drop-down list and select “Mac OS X Extended (Journaled)” as the type.
8.Click Erase (this will erase your main drive) and allow time for the drive to format.
9.When it’s finished, close out Disk Utility and select “Install OS X” from the menu.
10Select your main drive and install a brand new OS X mavericks on it.
Follow the install instructions and enjoy your newly clean-installed OS X mavericks.

tapos update mo nalang ng EL CAPITAN.

Last edited:
mga sir recently my HDD died so pinalitan ko ng bago

titry ko po lahat ng pwedeng method eto po na try ko
recovery HD(cmd+R) - wala na since sira na yung old HDD ko
internet recovery(cmd+opt+R) back to OS Lion ko sana kaso palaging 'Try again later' error
time machine backup - wala po ako timemachine backup

any other way po to install mac OS X on my macbook pro?

early 2011 model po pala salamat mga sir

san location mo pre baka makatulong ako

Back
Top Bottom