Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MATLAB Programming

iamboo

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi mga masters,

Meron po ba dito ng marunong sa MATLAB programming?
I'm new in learning MATLAB with ZERO experience in programming (kahit anong language).
I have been reading books from the internet, and I also already finished reading the tutorial for beginners. Pero I got stucked whenever my code doesn't work or if I encounter an error.

To make it short. I am now working on this simple exercise. But I don't know what's wrong with my code.

The problem is:

* Make a new function 'rcf.m'
* The formula is F = 1/(2*pi*R*C)
* function result = rcf(R,C,F)
* Only 2 of 3 arguments (R,C,F) are given.
So possible calls of function are the following:
1. rcf(1e3, 1e-12, [])
2. rcf([], 1e-12, 1.59e8)
3. rcf(1e3, [], 1.59e8)
* Use 'isempty' function

The logic of my input handling is like this.
1. checks if the input have atleast 2 arguments (I used nargin == 2)
2. checks if the input are all given. (which is wrong, there should be 1 empty/unknown). I used 'all' function for this

Basically, kapag nag input ako ng either sa #1, #2 or #3 sa taas. The code should perform the calculations.

That's all.

Sana po may masters dito ng MATLAB!

Thank you in advance mga masters!

Hi, anyone please?

try mo gumamit ng ms excel then imput or search for formulas

Magandang, araw!

Mayroon po ba kayong alam na seminar or course ng MATLAB dito sa Manila? Magkakano kaya ang fee?

Salamat!

#Sinubukan ko pong mag-Google pero puro one-on-one lang ang lumabas.

Back
Top Bottom