Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MIAMI HEAT thread ™ [OFFICIAL TAMBAYAN!]™ BACK-TO-BACK NBA CHAMPS!!!

Re: MIAMI HEAT thread ™ [OFFICIAL TAMBAYAN!]™ BACK-TO-BACK

wow tol d masyado klala yan ah pero prang anlupet may nba prem na may btv pa! :wow: try ko yan!!! wla tlga sinabe bigating cable comp dyan!!! hahaha pero pede ba yan sa metro manila? patulong hehe
wala sa manila yan pre..
hehe ok na ok talaga mura pa
minsan nagpapalabas pa yan ng PPV..tulad nun bradley marquez..

wala sa manila yan pre..
hehe ok na ok talaga mura pa
minsan nagpapalabas pa yan ng PPV..tulad nun bradley marquez..

haha sayang nga e :( sarap buhay sana dyan :(

@MiamiHEAT Today the team practiced in sleeved jerseys, the Christmas Collection jerseys will debut Weds in LA!

View attachment 149452

Nagpractice na din pla ulit si Beasley hopefully makalaro na sya tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

On the bright side. Beasley is playing after missing last 7 games.

Attachments

• c595a7426b2e11e39c9b0e29b2d17a82_8.jpg
    c595a7426b2e11e39c9b0e29b2d17a82_8.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 4

Ugly Heat win :lol: in OT

Have a Merry Christmas HEATNATION! :beat:

wahhh excited ako sa NBA christmas season heat vs. lakers :excited: marami akong maasar na lakers fans kung matatalo sila bukas bwahahaha

ready na ba kayo bukas?

lakers nga pala kalaban bukas. alam na yan... :rofl:

wahhh excited ako sa NBA christmas season heat vs. lakers :excited: marami akong maasar na lakers fans kung matatalo sila bukas bwahahaha

simulan mo n ang pang-aasar... alam na ang kalalabasan ng laro bukas... bilog man o oblong ang bola hahahaha!

maaga pala mga laro ngayun a..

yup 6am ang start

nakakaidlip ako while watching. boring talaga ang game pag incompetent ang kalaban. tuloy-tuloy na yata ang tulog ko nito... di ko mahihintay ang 2nd half.... zzzzzzzz.... a big game for wade bron and bosh sigurado yan. maghahati-hati yan sa points. pag blow-out ang 3rd quarter, bench na ang maglalaro sa 4th.... haizt... zzzzzzzzzzz....

update:
Pinaglalaruan ni James at Wade ang Lakers sa Fast Break...:lmao:

Last edited:

expected na ang result. :lol:

though it's nice seeing the three (lebron, wade & kobe) greet each other. :clap:

I didn't expect na mag blow out tong game live and die sa tres ang Lakers but still a good win

Spectacular lobs by D-Wade and Lebron my GOODNESS :praise:

829733428.gif

Last edited:

Kaya pala e hehe

Ray Allen: There’s no great loyalty shown amongst
the teams to the players, ’cause they’ll trade you in a heartbeat. When they trade you, they’ll tell
you, “We’re a team but we have to do what’s best for our squad.” As a player if we want more
money or ask for a trade we are looked upon as being greedy, or disloyal. I was branded as disloyal and I was the guy that
was put on the trading block by (Boston). But since I decided to leave on my own to (Miami) I
was disloyal. For that final year I was there, I was actually traded to Memphis. I got the phone call
and told that I was traded for OJ Mayo. I was in San Francisco to play the Warriors. Danny Ainge
and I talked and he asked me how I felt about it
—I told him I was upset, that I couldn’t believe it. I said, “I can’t knock you, you have to do what
you do for your team. I understand it’s a business [and] there’s nothing I can do about it.”

*The trade was cancelled because it fell apart on the trade deadline.

Kaya pala e hehe

Ray Allen: There’s no great loyalty shown amongst
the teams to the players, ’cause they’ll trade you in a heartbeat. When they trade you, they’ll tell
you, “We’re a team but we have to do what’s best for our squad.” As a player if we want more
money or ask for a trade we are looked upon as being greedy, or disloyal. I was branded as disloyal and I was the guy that
was put on the trading block by (Boston). But since I decided to leave on my own to (Miami) I
was disloyal. For that final year I was there, I was actually traded to Memphis. I got the phone call
and told that I was traded for OJ Mayo. I was in San Francisco to play the Warriors. Danny Ainge
and I talked and he asked me how I felt about it
—I told him I was upset, that I couldn’t believe it. I said, “I can’t knock you, you have to do what
you do for your team. I understand it’s a business [and] there’s nothing I can do about it.”

*The trade was cancelled because it fell apart on the trade deadline.

bago pala sya pumunta sa HEAT muntik na sya e-trade sa ibang team? tama ba intindi ko?

^ Actually matgal na yan nasa trading block na talga si Ray bago pa yung final year nya.

- - - Updated - - -

Wade, Allen and Andersen out against the Kings. Expecting them to play for tomorrows game against POR

No Lebron for todays game against the Blazers. This gonna be a tough one

No james? No problem (slight :lol: ) Bosh hit the game winning dagger 3!!! Heat james-less won over the no.1 in the west... 108-107

#BIG3 :salute: heatnation

What a game! This is how important Chris Bosh to this team he can really step up when its needed (37pts on 26 shots). Even if the Heat lose the game satisfied ako sa effort nila at di sila nagpatambak. I knew that they're going for the win baka kapusin na sila OT eh. Props to the Blazers for the last play Aldridge had it medyo minadali lang.

Back
Top Bottom