Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Mobile Suit Gundam

Sir saan po ba mababasa yung novel ng Unicorn Gundam? Excited na ko sa last episode kahit may pagkakaiba daw dun sa novel at anime, excited na din ako makita kung paano lalabanan ni Banagher yung Neo Zeong :excited: nakakakilabot nung makita ko si Bright sa Unicorn Gundam hehe.

Last edited:
sa wiki meron direct translation, yung manga gang episode 4 pa lang.

https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Gundam_Unicorn

*spoiler* magiging god ang unicorn gundam sa episode 7kung susundan nila ang novel. Sa scene na nakipag 100 percent synchronized si banagher sa unicorn gundam. No wonder na naging arguably na pinakamalakas ng gundam ito sa universal century era(yes, mas me potential pa siya na maging malakas pa sa Xi, hi-nu at victory 2) .

Si marida..... :weep:

Of all the Gundam series ive watched.,.the most serious of them is Gundam 00.,.because it is in line with the political state of the AD timeline and that Gundams in the 00 series are not so invulnerable like that of the Seed series.,.and one thing Mobile Gundam 00 is a bad ass mobile suit because it can bend space and time continoum.,.

- - - Updated - - -

"My biggest fear of a hollywood gundam is making gundam politically correct for USA audience, which will be a sacrilege."

Agree ako dito tol.,.ahahahaha

Well.. not sure if being too serious is one essential category of judging a good gundam title. First off, how many titles have you tried?

Have you tried unicorn, 08th ms team, stardust memory, war in the pocket and victory? Those candidates showed the grittiness and realism on a real war(which practically gundam is all about, a war story not good vs evil cliche).

Second, I don't know if bending time and space still falls off to the overall genre of the franchise which is "real robot". Tomino portrayed mobile suits as a mere tool of war, not as an indestructible super robot. That's why gundam marked the evolution of the meccha genre.

anyway a trivia about the strongest gundam in the franchise:

turn A gundam wiped out all traces of human technology with only 15 percent of its output.

Last edited:
I only watched the series Gundam Seed, Gundam 00, Gundam Unicorn and Gundam Wing(didnt understand it in Filipino so have to rewatch it again in japanese audio and english sub).,.Gundam Unicorn if i understood it correctly is a continuation of the UC timeline, and to know the real story behind it i have to watch it from the very beginning and that dates back in the 1970s but still the UC timeline is the original mobile suit gundam.,.anyways can anyone give me a link to gundam wing preferably tusfiles or mediaifre torrent can be also but i will only be limited to a download of 1GB thanks to globes FUP.,.and for the UC timeline, i think itll wait until i have a good internet connection to download big files.,.

I see, so you're missing the greater good of the franchise which is the original Universal century trilogy and sidestories.

You can try kissanime.com mate if you're worried about internet speed. The videos range from the size for mobile from 426x230 to 1920x1036 plus. ;)

Another tip: I f you're planning to watch the original UC trilogy(0079,zeta and double zeta) starting with 0079, you can watch it's trilogy movie version. Tomino slashed off any unnecessary filler parts of the original series. You have two choices on zeta, there's the remake trilogy movie of it and there's the series. Frankly, the series is infinitely better cause of some essential parts of it being altered on the movie. You can skip ZZ(though you can watch some parts of it particularly
the beginning, the rise of zz, the part judao met elpeo(this traces back marida's origin), kamille bidan's return, colony fall of dublin, glemy toto's rise to power(which inevitably resulted to neo-zeon's downfall), and judao's final clash with haman karn)

then jump to char's counterattack movie(which basically unicorn's prequel).

from there you can try the side stories.

Last edited:
Thanks for the immediate response, aint i have to start with RX78 rather than RX79 like my cousin told me?,.

if I'm not mistaken, those are the model number of the original gundam which is RX-78-2. Rx-79 on the other hand are the toned down mass produced ground type gundams but the beefed up versions of GMs. Is that for gunpla building?

anyway, may napansin akong interesting na detail sa gundam unicorn. Me speculation na ang zaku-2 na nakita nila takuya na naka-exhibit sa first episode ng gundam unicorn...

View attachment 163703

eh walang iba kung hinde ang pangalawang zaku-2 na nagawang pabagsakin ni amuro sa first episode ng mobile suit gundam!! lel :excited:

(ang unang zaku naging biktima ni amuro ang nagdulot ng nuclear meltdown at butas sa colony. Dahilan para malaman niya ang isa sa precautionary measures sa mobile suit warfare. Ang pag ingat na matamaan ang nuclear/minovsky fussion reactor ng enemy grunt suit)

View attachment 163704

at ang venue ng last coordinates ng laplace's box(industrial 7) na malapit sa memorable na area kung saan naganap ang battle of loum ay ang area kung saan naganap ang turning point para sa principality of zeon sa pagbago ng tides ng One year war. Kung saan nilabas nila ang zaku-2(vast improvement and successor of zaku-1) na isa sa mga pinaka successful sa zaku series mobile suits. Ito rin ang naging mark ng end ng era ng mga big guns at battleship skirmishes(ms igloo) dahil sa laki ng advantage ng mobile suits sa hand to hand combat(which is the most effective warfare in UC due to minovsky particles na nagrerender obselete ng kahit na anong radar tech).

Dito rin sa battle na to nakuha ni Char Aznable ang titulo niyang the red comet

- - - Updated - - -

out na second trailer ng last installmetn ng unicorn daaaaaaaaaaaamn the level of awesomeness is off the charts!!!

English version

Attachments

• gu.PNG
    gu.PNG
    853.7 KB · Views: 1
  • gu 2.PNG
    gu 2.PNG
    817.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

first 7 min streaming ng gundam unicorn 7!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Last edited:
im half way through ZZ,

pagkatapos neto victory at turn A na lang ang hindi ko pa natatapos

lel akala ko ako lang nakahalata neto sa gundam seed. As if hinde Pa nakontento si fukuda sa pagkopya ng 0079, f91,zeta gundam at char's counterattack. WOW :dance:

"So there were these fraternal twins, the girl got adopted by a politician, the boy was raised by his aunt and uncle, when they first meet, they narrowly avoid disturbing events. After the girl's home is destroyed, she learns the the truth. After seeing them hugging, the boy's friend think she is in love, but she later clarifies. Later, they must destroy this giant weapon and after the war, there is implied romance between the boy's friend and his sister.

Am I talking about Star Wars or Fukuda's multi-franchise ripoff?
" - Jack han of angrygundamgroup :dance: :slap:

Last edited:

sayang talaga f91. Kung hinde pina iral ng sunrise ang pagkagahaman nila sa pera edi sana naipalabas ang mas magagandang gundam title tulad ng crossbone gundam, hinde sana binago ang seting ng victory gundam, mas presentable ang ending ng char's counter attack at na animate din sana ang hathaway's flash at sentinnel. Dami magagandang title ang naisasantabi para lang sa ibang mas inferior na titles. "All for the sake of expanding the franchise for a wider audience". lel

Last edited:
nice thread.. sa lahat ng anime na lumabas, Gundam ang sinubaybayan ko kahit ngayong 23yrs old na ako..

pero iilan lang talga nagustuhan ko ang storya,

1. Gundam Wing
2. Gundam 00
3. Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
4. Gundam Seed (all series pero dko nasubaybayan)
5. Gundam X

rest ng series, dko trip \m/

try universal century timeline na mga gundam series(particularly the side stories). It's a hell better sa lahat ng nakalist diyan(I'm god damn sure about this).

Kung gusto mo talaga ng mas mature, mas gritty, mas realistic combats(no super robots lel), mas anti war drama, mas complex na mga characters(they act as if they are real human beings, not as a flat out almost one dimensional anime character) and to know what gundam really is about, try the originals. I can proudly tell and show to anyone that this gundam is not about pretty boys in super robot mechs blasting the sh-t out of multiple faceless grunts. It's a war drama. A goddamn battle of ideologies, it's like the anime version of band of brothers and the pacific. Believe me, gundam is not always about flashy meccha beam spamming. There is no such thing as plot armor. Gundam is never portrayed as a super hero/super meccha, but a mere tool of war.

My top picks:

Best anti war drama: War in the pocket, victory gundam
Best Skirmish and dog fights: 08th ms team, gundam unicorn and Stardust memory
Best independent series: Mobile suit gundam 0079, turn A gundam
Best Alternative universe timeline: Turn A gundam

pinaka the best all in all sakin ang War in the pocket, it's the greatest jab against fans and writers who fantasize riding a mobile suit is cool. Unlike Alternative universe gundam series, hinde nila ginoflorify ang violence dito bagkus ine exploit ang mga consequences neto. Pinin point din dito ang idea na hinde sa lahat ng oras eh nag be bear ng heroic at super hero image ang gundam. Seriously? Kakampi ka pa ba sa gundam knowing na isa sa mga kakilala mo ang naging biktima neto? Simple lang ang message, War Sucks.

Last edited:
Uy Gundam fanatics din ako... 00 ako siyempre... kita nio naman EXIA ang pics ko....

2.SEED series
4.G
5.X
6.WING - di ko nasubaybayan.
7.AGE series

Gustio ko din UNICORN. sino n may Eps.7? pahingi ng link... Tnx

sa animeultima tol may english sub at dub pati sa anime.thehylia.com or this torrent http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=556009

Now seriously, universal century timeline is the best hands down(particularly the side stories)!!! If you want to know what gundam truly is about watch UC!!!!

Last edited:
basta si Sawano Hiroyuki nag compose, astig talaga :dance:

napaluha ako sa scene kay marida, pati na nung pinakita one year war, at ang history ng uc

nakaka goose bumps naman sa scene na pinakita sila lala, char at at boses ni amuro. :weep:

the amount of feels rivals war in the pocket :weep::weep::weep:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom