Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Moderators kindly delete this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DepEd School Register (SF1) FileMaker Database Application

waiting for that ts..sana matapos na yan..hehe..it will b a big help for us teachers!

Yeah actually gusto ko gawin yan para sa gf ko na soon to be a teacher. I'd like to make a system that would be useful for you teachers! :)

may macro / programming part ba ang filemaker? or talagang data collation lang?

may macro / programming part ba ang filemaker? or talagang data collation lang?

macro / programming is "Scripting" in FileMaker. FileMaker is a DBMS. You can collect and manage the data.

macro / programming is "Scripting" in FileMaker. FileMaker is a DBMS. You can collect and manage the data.

ah ok.. naitanong ko lang, kasi napansin ko yung part ng birthdate / age, parang di nag-check ng validation, pero pumasok sa database. anyway, anong PL ang kahawig ng scripting ng FileMaker? Pwede patingin ng screenshot. Thanks

ang galing paps! magagamit natin yan.. marami pala tayong taga deped dito! kaway-kaway

ah ok.. naitanong ko lang, kasi napansin ko yung part ng birthdate / age, parang di nag-check ng validation, pero pumasok sa database. anyway, anong PL ang kahawig ng scripting ng FileMaker? Pwede patingin ng screenshot. Thanks

Wala pa akong sinet na data validation aside from the primary keys that's why. FileMaker scripting is much like the syntax of other PLs. Take a look:
View attachment 318284

Attachments

• scripting_sample.png
    scripting_sample.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 98

pde tingin ako pag natapos na sir? try natin gawan ng service for web..

ang galing paps! magagamit natin yan.. marami pala tayong taga deped dito! kaway-kaway

Di po ako taga-Deped paps ;)

hi mga sir ano nang development nang project ni boss?abangers muna ako at tambay while nag rereview konti sa web development preparation para sa lateral entry sa bfp baka pwede nio rin akong tulungan.salamat

good job boss aabangan ko rin yan

pa bm sir,tnx

I'd like to ask other members especially experience teachers about the input of this application. What data do you need and other functionalities and features. Essentially I'd like to make a grading system similar to DepEd's E-Class Record link to this SF1.

I'd like to ask other members especially experience teachers about the input of this application. What data do you need and other functionalities and features. Essentially I'd like to make a grading system similar to DepEd's E-Class Record link to this SF1.

baka pwd mainsert dyan pics ng mga teachers.. lalabas tuwing mglo-log-in sila... pwd kayang e-link yan at ang biometrics?

baka pwd mainsert dyan pics ng mga teachers.. lalabas tuwing mglo-log-in sila... pwd kayang e-link yan at ang biometrics?

Inserting of photo both for teachers and students can be implemented but biometrics integration cannot be yet.

Inserting of photo both for teachers and students can be implemented but biometrics integration cannot be yet.

biometric integration can be implemented using database node.. just specify the device para matinganan natin ang structure..

I know FM is far superior than access but given limited time to accomplished our forms, msaccess provides a quick solution that captures most of the requirements to accomplish forms/ print cards and other records.
I have posted a vid here: https://youtu.be/AwpAb8MluSM just to give you idea how access works for me. If FM can do better than that in less time I would be very much eager to learn it too.

Last edited:

Paano ba e pass?

^^Gawa po kau ng proposal. Siempre ang deped public do not expect na magkakapera ka jan. It is strongly reiterated na bawal ang bentahan para makagawa ng forms, unless you are a deped personnel, you will get a point which you can use for your promotion. Also check the latest rules sa walang katapusang modified school forms. Kaya nga panay templates lang ang pwede maoffer ng agency.

I read somewhere na you will integrate it with LIS? Pwede kaya yun? hehehe I believe deped will never let anyone plug into its database. Magenerate ng SF forms yun pwede.

- - - Updated - - -

SF1 sir is Registry (list of learners enrolled in to a class), that would mean creating subjects and list of students taking the subject. Read deped order #8 s2015. Karamihan sa nakita kong class record mag-iinput ka na lang ng score but I want to see more than that. A detailed log of activities and scores para mas madali mag explain ng grades sa mga bata.

Most of the activies ng mga bata ay ginagawa na online so ganito grades nila sa moodle:
40212290_10215655204525502_839640199125270528_n.jpg

ganito class record ko:

40229427_10215655205765533_5001430845722984448_n.jpg

Attachments

• mod1.png
    mod1.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom