Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

South Korea's Growing 4B Feminist Movement

Parang mahirap magsalita sa ganyang topic, since iba kasi kultura/sitwasyon ng South Korea kesa satin. Pero based sa mga nababasa ko dati pa, malakas nga raw ang misogyny sa kanila kasi yun nga, patriarchal society talaga sila.

Ang tingin ko lang talaga dyan is darating yung araw na magkakaroon ng "revolution" to force a change. I think it's inevitable. Hanggat may mga tao kasing naghihirap/nahihirapan/naaalipusta, darating at darating yung point na mapapagod sila syempre, and they'll do something to ultimately stop it. Either that or baka magkaroon na lang rin talaga ng social awareness na pwedeng maging dahilan ng mabagal or unti-unting pagbabago sa society & culture nila. Either way, parehong mahirap & kelangan ng mahabang panahon para mabago talaga yung ganyang pag-uugali, lalo pa kung matagal nang embedded sa society at culture nila yung ganyang kaugalian.

Yup, I agree. It will take time para magbago kultura nila. Pero on the local front these conditions also exist satin although mas mataas yata ang ranking natin sa kanila sa gender equality. From my research mukhang similar din sila sa Japanese partly due to the latter colonizing it in the past. Maybe what might interest our males is if Korean women would also increasingly start considering marrying foreign husbands partly as an offshoot of this movement.

Back
Top Bottom