Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

iSHARE: NINOY + PEOPLE POWER: HIDDEN TRUTHS THE MEDIA IS NOT TELLING US!

xer0

The Devotee
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Space Stone
Reality Stone
Time Stone
Power Stone
Soul Stone
Mind Stone
DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE: MF

This video is not Marcos propaganda, read the title, its all about what media is not telling us. After 25 years, it is now obvious that Cory administration is more violent with more journalist dead in her 6 year term compared to Marcos' 20 years. She also suffered 8 coup attempts which is a reflection of her administrations rampant corruption.

The MASS MEDIA, especially AbsCbn and Inquirer, is doing their best to cover up the incompetencies of the new Aquino president. Pretty much the same with what they did to Cory's presidency. This video will show FACTS that mass media is trying to silence through the years.

This video is a RE-UPLOAD since the powers that be hacked and removed it recently from Youtube. Proof that someone or some group is trying to HIDE the truth. Please spread the message: Marcos is the least suspect in the Ninoy assassination and that only 2% of the 1986 philippine population attended EDSA People Power. Lets end filipino ignorance, it ends NOW.

Any copyrighted material that may appear herein are properties of their respective owners. Copyright infringement not intended. We invoke U.S. copyright law of FAIR USE. For educational and information dissemination purpose only. Not intended for any commercial purposes

Visit http://antipinoy.com/ and http://www.getrealphilippines.com/ for further discussions :)

This Filipino Visual artpiece is created, authored and directed by a conservative Filipino citizen, residing in the Philippines. The director/author/owner of the video does not intend to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate his fellow Filipinos or any particular Filipino individual. We are not promoting hatred, violence and discrimination towards our own race. Nor do we promote stereotyping and denigration against any Filipino Individual.

The objective of the director/author/owner of the video is to promote an intelligent and civilized discussion about rectifying the flawed provisions of the Philippine's 1987 Constitution. Provisions that promote a protectionist government where only a few number of rich families benefit while the entire populace of the Philippines is mired in POVERTY, MEDIOCRITY and constant SUFFERING.

The opinion of the director/author/owner of the video is similar to the opinion of a growing number of disillusioned Educated and Enlightened Filipinos who simply wants to elevate their quality of life and get rid of poverty in our country once and for all by freeing up the economy and attracting foreign direct investments that brings job opportunities to the people. The 1987 constitution is responsible for restricting progress in the Philippines for 25 years. The 1987 Constitution must be rectified. This rectification movement must be supported by the people. But first, the people must be informed. Hence the very PURPOSE OF THIS VIDEO.

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.jpg
    New Bitmap Image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 156
Re: iSHARE: NINOY + PEOPLE POWER: HIDDEN TRUTHS THE MEDIA IS NOT TELLING US!

up lang..

Pasilip nga ts...

BM muna TS :thanks:

marami nga ang hindi nakakaalam nito. VERY NICE SHARE TS.

ps: sna meron png ibang vid.

mabuhay ka:clap::clap:clap:

Mabuhay ka TS sa pag share mo ng katotohanan sa mga pilipino... Marcos is the best ever President in Philippine history..

magkocomment lang ako based sa mga nabasa kong comments, "Marcos is the best ever President in Philippine history". WTF! Kelan naging best president ang magpahuli,magpahirap at worst magpapatay sa mga kalahi nya na di sang-ayon sa mga pinaggagagawa nya? Simple as that.Sya po ang ninuno ng mga kurap na pulitiko dito sa atin. Tandaan nyo po yan.

To be fair.. i'll watch the video and i'll give my reactions then. :)

Last edited:
magkocomment lang ako based sa mga nabasa kong comments, "Marcos is the best ever President in Philippine history". WTF! Kelan naging best president ang magpahuli,magpahirap at worst magpapatay sa mga kalahi nya na di sang-ayon sa mga pinaggagagawa nya? Simple as that.Sya po ang ninuno ng mga kurap na pulitiko dito sa atin. Tandaan nyo po yan.

yes he is the best president... how can you sure na siya talaga ang may gawa ng lahat ng pahirap sa mga pilipino? haaayy... sabagay, yan ang alam mo eh... hehehe
eto ba best? View attachment 181992

Attachments

• 10530938_702122919859626_3998679812436325233_n_zpsdb2d66bc.jpg
    10530938_702122919859626_3998679812436325233_n_zpsdb2d66bc.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:

where you there at the time of when marcos was still a president??? or this was what our education in history is teaching us?

madami akong nabasang papuri mula sa presidente ng singapore ngaun ginaya nya lang sistema ni makoy tingnan mo bansa nila ngaun naunahan pa tayu sa pagunlad ung c korikong at pnot masyadong mabait,mabait sa mga kriminal nasobrahan tayu sa kalayaan tingnan mo ang resulta gutom kawalan ng trabaho! maghanap? hahaha usonguso ngaun diskriminasyon sa ibang bansa kahit mag kaedad ka pa ng 70 anyos hanggat kaya ng katawan mo pwede kang kumita ng salapi d na rin ako magtataka kung ayaw umuwi ng mga kababayan natin na pumunta pa sa mga delikadong bansa kc pg umuwi cla dito magugutom lang cla at ang pamilya nila kung c makoy pa yan walang ganyan ngaun sa bansang to! kudos sayu! :madslap:

@sfxist,
wag kase padala sa kung ano lang ang nginawa sayo ng kausap mo, mag search ka kase. hehehe... makoy is the best! kahit ano pa sabihin ng iba! IDOL MAKOY!

Maganda talaga ekonomiya ng pinas nung si marcos pa.. correct me if im wrong ha.. 1:2 pa ata ratio ng dollars nung time nya..

Last edited:
salamat dito napanood ko na ito.

is it true na massacre yung mga farmers sa hacienda luicita? bakit sa gma hindi ibinalita?

salamat dito napanood ko na ito.

is it true na massacre yung mga farmers sa hacienda luicita? bakit sa gma hindi ibinalita?

Oo totoo yan. 2004 nangyari yan. Yung mga magsasaka na nagpoprotesta sa Hacienda pinagbabaril ng mga goons at pulis.

Actually pangalawa na yan. Nauna yung noong panahon ni Cory. Pero sa Mendiola naman sila nagprotesta.

Kung bubusisiin mong mabuti, walang ibang mag papapatay kay Ninoy Kundi si Cojuanco at ang mga Mayayaman na ayaw mawalan ng Lupain sa Pilipinas, Dahil ang Gusto ni Ninoy Ay Pantay-Pantay na Pamumuhay ng Mga Pilipino , Tandaan nyo na Hindi Kadugo ni Ninoy Aquino ang Mga Cojuangco !! sa Tutoo lang Walang Sinabi ang Yaman ni Henry Sy sa Yaman ni Cojuangco !! Search na Mga kababayan !!

Kung hindi ako nagkamali si Marcos ay may Swiss account. Author ng labas-pera. Wag kayong magalit sa akin mga pro-Marcos dahil Int'ly acclaimed yan . Before was former Pres. pero walang ganyang gaanong controversy, only the after sunod sunod na. (Freedom of speech/democarcy exercised here). Kung ano nagawa niya na pag-unlad sa bansa sang ayon ako dyan kaya ang gustong gumaya sa kanya wag na, at 'trying-hard' lang kayo. Sundin nyo lang kung anong magandang ginawa niya.

Back
Top Bottom