Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio and MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC review

DumDom

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio and MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC review.

One of the best decisions in my life is choosing the MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio for my 1st build. I love the sleek design of this card,the neutral color of gray and black, the triple fan design, the brush metal backplate, and ofcourse its RGB lights. Its RGB lights offers many light modes, and it is very easy to control with the MSI Mystic Light App. With its great looks it also delivers a monstrous performance from out of the box with a little headroom for overclocking. It delivers performance beyond my expectations. I can play any game I want in 1440p with max settings without worrying about the fps drops. I also don't have to worry about the temperature of the card because of its TRI-FROZR Cooler. I can barely notice if my GPU fans are on because it is very quiet even in high load. Maybe the only downside of this card is its weight and size, but I also don’t have to worry about that because the box includes a GPU bracket support for preventing any GPU sagging or bending of your MOBO.

The MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC is the one best choice if you going for bang for the buck full ATX build with the 1st and 2nd Gen Ryzen CPU, but don't worry if you're planning to use a Ryzen 3rd Gen CPU like me , it is very easy to update the Bios with the Bios Flashback, it doesn't require you to have any previous Gen Ryzen CPU. This board brings a lot more to the table than what you might be expecting. Aside from the cool looking dark and sleek design with a few RGB lights, it also offers a few features that can’t be found in other board in its price range. No need to worry about the risk of thermal throttling because the board has a beefy VRM with its impressive heatsink. I haven’t tried it yet but this board also offers overclocking capabilities. No ethernet cable? No problem, the board also features an Intel dual band wireless-AC and a bluetooth 5.0 for your wireless peripheral. If you want fast boot times this board have 2 M.2 slot with an M.2 shield to cool your M.2 SSD. You can connect RGB leds to the 2x 12v 4-pin RGB header and ARGB to the 1x 5v 3-pin ARGB header. Overall it looks good with the Gaming X Trio.

Back
Top Bottom