Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

NEED ADVISE! RECOMMEND A LAPTOP WORTH 15k-20k, to be used mainly for PS!

kulasphere

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi Sir/Ma'am!

As the title suggests, I need your expert advise on what the "bang-for-the-buck" laptop under 20k PhP for Photoshop usage is right now. I'll buy one as a gift for my fiancee this coming April 21. She'll use the app mainly for CASUAL photo and video editing.

Thanks in advance! :) :) :)

Disclaimer: I'm not an experienced photo or video editor.

But my advise is you look for a hardware with 8GB of memory (RAM) and a dual core with hyperthreading or quad core CPU.
RAM would be critical for photo editing while a multi-threaded CPU can enable fast video conversion.
You can try online sites such as Villman, Laptop Kid, Dynaquest, PCExpress, etc, and try to find a hardware that suites your need.

Hi Sir/Ma'am!

As the title suggests, I need your expert advise on what the "bang-for-the-buck" laptop under 20k PhP for Photoshop usage is right now. I'll buy one as a gift for my fiancee this coming April 21. She'll use the app mainly for CASUAL photo and video editing.

Thanks in advance! :) :) :)

LENOVO brand.. cheap and effective.

Back
Top Bottom