Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need help about sound.

robiN70

The Patriot
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Guys i need help about sa sound ng laptop ko, asus x407ma windows 10 home, after ko iupdate nawala sound, pag power on mo sa umpisa walang sound need pa po i restart para magka sound, kaka bili lang okay naman sound neto pero ng i windows update ko nagka ganun na, salamat mga idol.

try mo open yun control panel > system > device manager or type sa run command yun devmgmt.msc tapos right click mo yun high definition audio sa sound, video game controller... gawin iroll out driver. pag ayaw pa rin, go to website ng laptop mo then download mo yun audio driver and install

:hi: :book: sir try mong kunin yung drivers ng sound dun sa support website nya yung unang drivers until dun sa pinaka updated na drivers :book: :hi:

Back
Top Bottom