Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need Help: Remedy for SLOW MACBOOK PRO

pinoypoppr

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem with my Macbook Pro 13" Mid 2012
Bought it Brand New in Switch last year

It's storage nowhere near half full, I don't understand why it's so friggin' slow.
I only download movies, and only have Final Cut Pro, Motion, and a complete set of Microsoft Office and I also have literally 3 Games.

Here are the Specs:

MBP 13" Mid-2012
2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
4GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB

Hi, I have a problem with my Macbook Pro 13" Mid 2012
Bought it Brand New in Switch last year

It's storage nowhere near half full, I don't understand why it's so friggin' slow.
I only download movies, and only have Final Cut Pro, Motion, and a complete set of Microsoft Office and I also have literally 3 Games.

Here are the Specs:

MBP 13" Mid-2012
2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
4GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB

Hi! I suggest that you should upgrade your RAM 4GB is not enough for multitasking, I also recommend that you replace your Hard Drive with SSD (Solid State Drive). It's definitely faster that Hard Drive, At least 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD. I'm pretty sure that you'll be satisfied with your MacBook :) Good luck!!

Same tayu TS na experience ko din yang slowest ng mac pro yung ginawa ko nag update lang ako nang OS ayung as of now okay na. Ewan ko ba parang nireremote nila yung product nila para force update yung customer nila.

Ito pala specs:
3.1GHz Kaby Lake i5 dual-core processor
Touch Bar
8GB RAM
512GB storage
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650

Upgrade RAM to 16gb Crucial gamit ko for mac. At samsung 256gb SSD. Ang bilis na at parang bago. Mid 2012 din sa akin i7.

upgrade mo lang un ram at bili ka Samsung ssd 850 Evo or PRO hataw na kaagad yan. at kung kaya mo kalasin linisin mo ung fan at palitan mo ung thermal paste para fresh na fresh

Try SSD Upgrade First then if the lag remains upgrade your ram to 16gb.

Sa Macbook Pro ( Mid 2010 ) applicable rin kaya ganitong option? para bumilis? Salamat.

Specs:
13inch, Mid 2010
2.4ghz intel core 2 Duo
4gb memory
Graphics: NVIDIA 320m 256MB

either reformat ka or upgrade to SSD which is the best solution if you have a budget.

probably degraded na hard drive... upgrade to ssd...

Upgrade ram and change to ssd at bili na din ng bagong battery.

RAM upgrades are possible only for macbook pro tama po ba ?
sa mga macbook air, no chance po ba ?

Back
Top Bottom