Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need help!

azee0724

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Binigyan ako ng ate ko ng Nintendo DSi XL kaso ang problem ko wlang games na kasama. Ang kasama lang ng unit is yung R4i v. 1.6(green color) wlang sd card or micro sd card. Paano ko llgyan ng games pra mkpaglaro po ako? kailangan ko po b ng emulator?May micro sd card and sd card po akong extra can i use it? may limit to how many gb I should use on the unit? Please give me instructions on how to do it..Please help me. Thank you.:noidea::noidea::pray::weep:

Binigyan ako ng ate ko ng Nintendo DSi XL kaso ang problem ko wlang games na kasama. Ang kasama lang ng unit is yung R4i v. 1.6(green color) wlang sd card or micro sd card. Paano ko llgyan ng games pra mkpaglaro po ako? kailangan ko po b ng emulator?May micro sd card and sd card po akong extra can i use it? may limit to how many gb I should use on the unit? Please give me instructions on how to do it..Please help me. Thank you.:noidea::noidea::pray::weep:

if you could post a picture of your Flashcart, we could help you. THings you need:
1. SD Card. this is where your roms will be stored. dito mo din ilalagay yung kernel update para pag sinaksak mo sa DSI, gagana siya
2. you need to download the latest Kernel Update for your Flashcart.
3. Downloading roms. just download in a trusted rom Site of your choice. (.nds FOrmat) Copy and Paste in your Flashcart SD Card.

Back
Top Bottom