Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

New Balance or Nike

neeco

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Ano mas ok for casual also i do a bit of walking papasok(habol sa jeep na punuan)
, stairs, window shop sa malls exercise narin para sakin kasi yun.

so for comfy and durability what would you suggest po.

i use new balance for exercising and nike sb for going to school everyday.

NEW BALANCE- medyo mainstream na rin kasi Nike ngayon. dami na rin nagsilabasan na fake :lmao:

depende sayo yan bro. try mo magfit na muna ng sapatos of both brands then decide kung san ka mas komportable. pero kung gagamitin mo rin yung sapatos para sa pagexercise then ill recommend new balance

May new balance 574 at nike pegasus 83/30 and internationalist ako. Very comfortable and stylish . D best ang retro runner tol. Check mo rin ang saucony jazz. 1950's , 60's, 70's, 80' look hehehe

hello NB Lovers! like me. meron ba jan? hahaha :D

just trying my luck by asking this question i have.

this is the first time i have this kind of shoes, NB574 blue and white colors....
there comes a time that it became dirty, and i choose to wash it with detergent powder and brush... after the wash my shoe the color kinda fades...

is there anyway i can do to turn back the original color of it? or just deal with it?

NB nalang tol, pang masa na yang nike daming jejemonster na nagsusuot haha.

new balance, nike pang bading lang yun. kaya natanggal si pacman. utak ko talangka

new balance kasi may nabibili pang made in u.s.a s mall..
nike,conz,adidas,reebok,fila puru made in china na....
vanz,guts, dti lhat made in usa lhat now china n din..mas ok yung vision kesa vanz wla nga lng d2 sten...
converse chuckie nung 90's 450php made in phil. 1100php made in usa,,wlang china that time..
iba ang tibay ng u.s made,iba din ang presyo,mtaas,,

isang subcontractor lng s china ang gumagawa ng lht ng mainstream brand ng sapatos,,
prang iphone at samsung foxcon lng ang gumgwa..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom