Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Nokia C7 Official Thread

may tga nueva ecija po ba dito na marunong magflash ng c7 belle refresh?.nkaktakot ksi itry.

Sir madali lang magflash...try mo yung phoenix dami dyan tutorials..taga cabanatuan ako...2 times ko pa lang nagflash ng pepon...isan 701 at 6500s...so far so good at so clean naman results...=)

hi po mga sir, pasubscribe po sa thread, i have c7 po, binili po with cfw of symbian anna, then upgraded to symbian belle.. If i will reformat(hard formating) my phone, mababago or mawawala po ba ang cfw? Need an answer po,. :thanks:

hi po mga sir, pasubscribe po sa thread, i have c7 po, binili po with cfw of symbian anna, then upgraded to symbian belle.. If i will reformat(hard formating) my phone, mababago or mawawala po ba ang cfw? Need an answer po,. :thanks:

Nope, belle parin po os mo. belle refresh or belle po, but some of your installed apps and files ay mawawala pagka naghard reset ka :)

mga boss good day po! bago lng ako d2!
May c7 astound ako possible ba na maupdate ko to sa belle?
if ever pwede ok ba belle kesa anna! TIA :help:

Ah Sir Pano po yung hard formating? lilinisin ko lan po sana tong phone ko. :thanks:

1. Turn off your phone
2. PRESS and HOLD “Volume Down Key”, “Camera Key” and the “Menu Key” simultaneously
3. (Still keep pressing the above three keys) Now PRESS and HOLD Power On/Off button (Better get help from someone else for this “Press and Hold so many buttons” maneuver)
4. After a while the phone shakes up and the welcome screen is shown, continue pressing all the four buttons until the “Welcome to Nokia” (Language selection) screen appears, now release the keys…..Back to life! your precious phone Repeat the process if nothing happens (Pressing four keys simultaneously is not an easy task after all!) This hard reset will delete everything from phone memory including the goodies that come bundled with the phone. So, if possible, remember to backup the phone contents using Nokia Suite.

@alfred welcome to c7 thread sir. Yes you can update your astound to belle, and belle is far better than Anna for me ☺

^ Thanks bossing!
Baka meron kaung TUTs jan on how to update tong c7 astound?
Paturo nmn para magmukang pogi! TIA :D

Hello, po TS meron po bang photo editing or photo collage ang nokia C7.. Thank's

Hello, po TS meron po bang photo editing or photo collage ang nokia C7.. Thank's

meron pong photo editor ang c7 natin, tska marami pong apps (photo effect, easy effect,frame pic,wallpaperwidget, etc)

1. Turn off your phone
2. PRESS and HOLD “Volume Down Key”, “Camera Key” and the “Menu Key” simultaneously
3. (Still keep pressing the above three keys) Now PRESS and HOLD Power On/Off button (Better get help from someone else for this “Press and Hold so many buttons” maneuver)
4. After a while the phone shakes up and the welcome screen is shown, continue pressing all the four buttons until the “Welcome to Nokia” (Language selection) screen appears, now release the keys…..Back to life! your precious phone Repeat the process if nothing happens (Pressing four keys simultaneously is not an easy task after all!) This hard reset will delete everything from phone memory including the goodies that come bundled with the phone. So, if possible, remember to backup the phone contents using Nokia Suite.

@alfred welcome to c7 thread sir. Yes you can update your astound to belle, and belle is far better than Anna for me ☺

Sir thank you po. Bakit po certificate error pag nag iinstall ako ng applications? Pano po maghack, im using C7-00 Nokia Belle Refresh?

TY po Boss YANSKY! :D
ndi kaya nagkakaproblem to boss nka c7 astound kc ako, d kaya magkakaproblema to? or may iba dapat gawin kc ang alam ko wla tlgang belle para sa c7 astound e!
:pray:

TY po Boss YANSKY! :D
ndi kaya nagkakaproblem to boss nka c7 astound kc ako, d kaya magkakaproblema to? or may iba dapat gawin kc ang alam ko wla tlgang belle para sa c7 astound e!
:pray:

nope walang problema jan.,flash mo lng into belle cfw.

Boss medyo noob ako haha! 1st time flasher po phoenix lng ba ang need ko sa mga un para maflash to?:pray:
Boss dun sa download portion ng pinost mong link anung need ko dun? TIA boss

Last edited:
lahat download mo..sa mga UDA files pili ka lang ng isa don.

lahat download mo..sa mga UDA files pili ka lang ng isa don.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmmp3Y6GH6I ito ung vidTUTs na tinitignan ko bossing d ko magets kng sa ko ilalagay ung mga dinownload ko sa dun sa download part na nasa link mo

Pasensya bossing ha 1st time ko to:help:

Downloads:
CORE & ROFS2
UDA with 2 Widgets Only
* Compact Music Widget - Semi-Transparent
* Digital Clock - Black version
UDA Cleaned with Full Widgets
UDA with Full Widgets
ROFS3 & other files
ROFS2 with New Music Player 17.1.13
* from n8 firmware 111.040.0704
^di ko alam kng san sila ilalagay :(