Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[official]lg optimus g e975/f180k/s/l thread

ckevindevz

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
HI ALL! GINAWA KO THREAD NA TO PARA SA MGA E975 USERS NA TULAD KO! LET'S SHARE TIPS/TRICKS/HACKS/ROMS

WORK IN PROGRESSS!!

8h9i.jpg

63kw.png

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO START MODDING YOUR G

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=45355871#post45355871

Last edited:
HOW TO ROOT YOUR OPTMUS G

NOTE: I'm not responsible if you phone somehow freaks out, and can not be used anymore, but the likeliness of this happening is about as likely as you winning the lottery, so if it does, you might want to buy a lottery ticket.

Directions

1. Unzip the zip file
2. Make sure USB Debugging is on, and you are in Charge only Mode
3. Run the CurrentRoot.bat, wait for the prompt. (Can now be run as admin if you wish, Still works running as regular user tho. Thanks robisodd)
4. Change to MTP Mode
5. Just ignore when your computer asks how to view files on your device.
6. Press enter in the CMD prompt to continue.
7. Done.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/948nk05sb6frwhm/ZV9-ZVB-Universal-Root.zip

Last edited:
HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR BOOTLOADER FOR FLASHING CUSTOM ROMS

Just Download this App in Playstore

Needs Wifi or 3g connection!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=edu.shell.freegee_free&hl=en

Important Information

To enter bootloader, hold volume UP and power.

Upon entering the bootloader, you will notice that there is no 'menu' to enter fastboot or recovery. Unfortunately, since the stars didn't align properly, we were unable to tell the new bootloader where to load the images that contain the menu from.

In light of that, you'll have to navigate the menu blind. Use the volume keys to change selection, and the power key to select.

The choices are (in order of pressing volume down):
Start - boot the phone normally [already selected]
Restart Bootloader - reboot into the bootloader
Recovery Mode - enter recovery (CWM)
Power Off - powers the phone off

So, to get to Recovery, you would press volume down twice then power.

UPDATE!! NEWEST BOOTLOADER, SBLS ABOOT WITH VISIBLE FASTBOOT MENU.. FLASH THIS

http://downloads.codefi.re/houstonn/kitkat/geeb/misc/geeb_KK_4-4_bootloader_only.zip

Last edited:
CONVERT YOUR KOREAN TO e975

HERE'S ALL OF IT FROM BACKING UP to NETWORK FIX(THIS IS FOR THE KOREAN 180)

1) FIRST OF ALL CREATE BACKUP OF YOUR EFS PARTITION!!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2164749

WHAT I DID IS THE MANUAL METHOD in the Terminal and transferred the 3 .img files to a safe storage(m9kefs1.img,m9kefs2.img,m9kefs3.img)

DONT USE OPTIMUS G TWEAKER FOR EFS BACKUP BECAUSE IT WILL REPLACE THE MODEM U WILL BE FLASHING THAT'S WHAT I NOTICED!!! BETTER TO DO IT MANUALLY

2)KDZ firmware update thru kdz updater (i used e975 PHILIPPINES ROM)
-KDZ FILES GREATER THAN 1GB WONT WORK IT WILL GIVE U EXTRACTION ERROR USE LESS THAN 1GB

3)AFTER KDZ update RESET FACTORY THRU HOLD VOL DOWN + POWER TO REMOVE CACHE AND DATA FROM PREVIOUS ROM (IF UR PHONE WORKED FINE AFTER KDZing ignore this step but i got a sdcard 000000 error so i used this step)

4)ROOTED MY PHONE WITH THIS http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2181103

5)FREEGEED TO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER AND INSTALLED CWM TOUCH

USED PLAYSTORE VERSION (need WI-FI for this one)

6)DOWNLOADED F180K MODEM HERE

http://downloads.codefi.re/houstonn/lgog/modem/korean

7)COPY MODEM ZIP IN SDCARD

8)RESTART IN RECOVERY HOLD VOLUME UP + POWER THEN VOL DOWN 2 times THEN POWER TO ENTER CWM RECOVERY

9)INSTALL ZIP FROM SD CARD THEN BROWSE TO THE MODEM ZIP AND FLASH WAIT TILL IT IS FINISHED

10)EXIT RECOVERY AND REBOOT!

AFTER REBOOTING YOU DIAL *#06# it will show IMEI null window and Network will not work because u need your IMEI!

DONT WORRY HERE IS WHERE YOUR EFS BACKUP FOR YOUR IMEI WILL COME IN HANDY!!

11)COPY THE 3 IMG FILE IN ROOT OF SDCARD AND INSTALL TERMINAL EMULATOR!

12)MANUALLY RESTORE THE IMG FILES USING THE TUTORIAL IN NUMBER 1! REBOOT! AND THERE U HAVE IT!!!

GUIDE FOR FLASHING KDZ FILES

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF U BRICK UR DEVICE. THIS IS A GUIDE. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!

HI WE ALL KNOW WE HAVE KDZ GREATER THAN 1 GB AND GIVES US KDZ ERROR WHEN USED WITH OLD FLASHTOOL.

WE'LL HERE IS THE NEW LG FLASHTOOL USED FOR NEWER PHONE LIKE LG G2 WHICH HAS GREATER THAN 1GB KDZ FILE!
100% WORKS. IUSED IT TO FLASH A 1.2GB KDZ FILE F180K_00N

Credits to @hyelton for the method and filehosting

REQUIREMENTS:
MUST HAVE LG DRIVERS
MSXML
.NET FRAMEWORK INSTALLED

1.DOWNLOAD THE ROM/KDZ

2.DOWNLOAD LATEST LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL

http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/client...2CAppSetup.exe

INSTALL IT WHEN DONE. CLOSE AND END PROCESS ON TASKMANGER.

3.DOWNLOAD LG R&D TOOL
http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=X.../Programs/

4.GO TO DOWNLOAD MODE POW+BOTH VOL BUTTON PRESSED+CONNECT USB

6) Extract FlashTool and run UpTestEX.exe

7) In R&D Test Tool window,
Select Type = 3GQCT (top left hand side)
PhoneMode = DIAG (top right hand side)
Select kdz file = click to select your LG stock rom *.kdz
Click "Normal web upgrade test" (bottom right hand side)
Then another window will pop up, click "Upgrade Start" button
wait a few seconds, another window "Select Country & Language" pop up,
=> Country=Republic of Korea
=> Language=English
you can click ok to proceed

8) All Done and wait for finish!

Last edited:
Ito ang target kong unit. :) Planning to get one maybe on November or December. At first Optimus 4x sana ang plano ko eh, kaso nung dumating ito medyo nagbago ako ng isip. Hehehe..

Sir, kumusta naman ang performance nya? For me, satisfied ako sa mga specs nya, and much cheaper sya compare sa ibang quadcores ng Sony at HTC, plus the fact na 2 gig RAM na rin ito. Ang di ko lang masyadong gusto eh yung hindi removable yung battery nya.

Para sa inyo sir, anu ba ang advantage/disadvantage ng non-removable batteries gaya ng Optimus G? TIA..

Last edited:
Ito ang target kong unit. :) Planning to get one maybe on November or December. At first Optimus 4x sana ang plano ko eh, kaso nung dumating ito medyo nagbago ako ng isip. Hehehe..

Sir, kumusta naman ang performance nya? For me, satisfied ako sa mga specs nya, and much cheaper sya compare sa ibang quadcores ng Sony at HTC, plus the fact na 2 gig RAM na rin ito. Ang di ko lang masyadong gusto eh yung hindi removable yung battery nya.

Para sa inyo sir, anu ba ang advantage/disadvantage ng non-removable batteries gaya ng Optimus G? TIA..

PERFORMANCE? WALANG SINABI ANG GALAXY S3 HEHEHE

BATTERY? 2100Mah will last a day! Kaht wifi pa buong araw.. Around 4hrs screentime.. Wag lang 3G kasi malakas sa baterya 3G...

Pag removable pwede mo irreplace pag mahina na batterya... Tsaka pwede ka gumamit ng xtra batteries... While pag non removable nmn pag mahina na charge kelangan sa support center mo pa ipareplace ang battery like sa lg stores un lng nmn advantage ng removable batt.. Xtra battery at mas madali replace

Last edited:
My latest benchamark with a custom ROM at Custom kernel
oap5.png

bat matagal po ma full charge tong optimus g ko po... aabutin ng mga 5-7 hours?? huhuhuhu... pero pag gamitin ko naman, matagal din nmn ma lowbat.. cguro po good for mga 10-12hours na gamitan.. lite games.. wifi... txt....

hi guys,,ask lang po kung supprted b ang otg s lg e975 ,kasi nung titry ko sa wla nmang response..nuh b ibig sabihin ng USB HOST?need answer tnxx..
:praise:

sir pano po iconfig para maging ganito ang benchmark?

tuts naman jan :yipee:

Thanks in advance.

oap5.png

boss my way ba kayo para maconnect ko sa window xp tong CP ko need pa kasi ng admin bagu mainstall ..di ko kasi mainstall sa office

Gusto ko na sana ito kaso wala siyang card slot at hindi removable ang battery :sigh:

Gusto ko na sana ito kaso wala siyang card slot at hindi removable ang battery :sigh:

25GB user data hindi pa ba sapat yun? 2-3 high end games magsasawa ka na lol
pero hindi ako kasi gamer sa cp madalas ko pag sawaan kahit high end games. i prefer the performance at design

eto rin balak ko ipalit sa cp ko or yung optimus g pro kaso mahal haha or yung lenovo k900 and ganda kasi ng desing :D

mas maganda kasi yung expandable tol for movies, games and other stuff and for future purposes na din :)
Baka G PRO na din ako kasi sa G PRO expandable memory and removable battery. :rolleyes:

magkano bili nyo nito. balak ko kasi bumili nito..thanks

paano po ba iconvert ang f180L korean version to e975 na philippines version?

Complete Tutorial naman po kung Pano i convert ang F180 S to E975 – LG Optimus G....:):):):)

Back
Top Bottom