Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[OFFICIAL] Nokia 808 Pureview Users Discussion Thread

May problem ako sa focus, may way ba para ma-off ang autofocus nya kapag nasa creative mode?

what do you mean bossing? Yung parang magiging fixed focus? Try mo yung INFINITY mode, long press mo lang yung screen mo pag nasa creative mode ka..ewan ko kung yan yung tinutukoy mo bossing..

what do you mean bossing? Yung parang magiging fixed focus? Try mo yung INFINITY mode, long press mo lang yung screen mo pag nasa creative mode ka..ewan ko kung yan yung tinutukoy mo bossing..

Hayun salamat kapatid..

Mejo naiirita ako sa kulay, may purple tint amoled ko he he

Hayun salamat kapatid..

Mejo naiirita ako sa kulay, may purple tint amoled ko he he

adjust na lang ang brightness ng phone and turn off yung auto brightness mode para di masyado mag purple tint and pureview. :thumbsup:

Step 1: Buy your tool. -done

Step 2: Prepare your tool. -doing

Step 3: Know your tool. -to do

Wow sir zoe naka 808 kana pala, astig, pang showdown yan. Hahahaha. By dec pa ko, kakabuy ko lang nang n8 last april e.Tsk

Trip ko lang talaga pumicture prime. Tapos need ko naman ng 2nd phone. Yun 808 na para hilig at need, complied na

Step 1: Buy your tool. -done

Step 2: Prepare your tool. -doing

Step 3: Know your tool. -to do
ayos nakakuha ako ng idea dito bossing! Salamat! Madiskarte ka talaga... :salute:

red pala kinuha mo, ako white naman kasi pili ni gf.. Wala naman akong issue sa purple tint.. Paano nyo ba naeencounter un?

Last edited:
Greetings...

Have been a lurker here since N8 started.
Now using the 808 awesome phone.

Just got to ask how can I access the front camera? Can it take photos or just for video calls?

Also, there is a new firmware for the 808 in navifirm, anybody care to make a CFW?

Tanx loads for the assist...

ayos nakakuha ako ng idea dito bossing! Salamat! Madiskarte ka talaga... :salute:

red pala kinuha mo, ako white naman kasi pili ni gf.. Wala naman akong issue sa purple tint.. Paano nyo ba naeencounter un?

paraparaan lang bro para magkastand : ) kaso wala pa akong time magphotoshoot.

Amoled tint hindi ko naman halata nung binili ko, pero nung tinabi ko na sa n8 ko, hayun kitang kita na yung diprensya. Red yung kinuha ko para maiba naman hehe, pag puti kasi parang pantsiks...cool

Greetings...

Just got to ask how can I access the front camera? Can it take photos or just for video calls?

Also, there is a new firmware for the 808 in navifirm, anybody care to make a CFW?

conrats mate sa new phone mo, share some photos naman jan

Last edited:
Greetings...

sa main camera app, hindi magagamit ang front facing camera. pang video calls lang yata.

regarding sa CFW, as far as I know, wala pang nag luto pa nito. :cook:

guys baka naman meron na tayong nabasag jan na camera pro for 808!!!!

A Tale of Stupidness

I am a nokia x6 user and wanting too have this phone and for that reason i always visit cmk's site to check its availability

last 07 Jul 2012 sat. the 808 was on stock once again... so i contacted the no. indicated on thier fb account and ask them the process on how to purchase it... im from la union by the way....

and so the deal is done through phone.... i depsited a totalof 25,150php at bdo "lbc fee included" and they told me that ill be receiving my package on tuesday 10 july...

my packaged arrived 2pm tuesday and wtf i have an ot. at the office... im so dying out of excitement while doing myot job at theoffice....

toughnuts i got home 10pm tsk tsk hahah.....

upon arriving at our house and becauseof excitement i forgot im so thirsty and my throaţs feeling so dry....

i immideatly unboxed the unit "wow what a beauty"
quasimodo hahaha...

so after assmbling the unit i took two photos of my wife and nephew who were ther the wholetime.... and when i view the quality of the photos..... "whoaaa.. o sh..... is this for real.... i know the forums speaks of its legendary beast cam... but to exp. itfor yourself its a diff. feelin....!!!

ohhh crap im so thirsty i need to have a drink now.... so i gently placed it on the box considering its bare and has no protection yet

while pouring a water on my glass my wifey shouted "aaaaaaayyyyyy" so i immidiatey run inside our room i never drunk the water i pouredto my glass and when i enter the room....

po....aaaahhhhh gnawang pangkaskas ng yelo.... kaibahan nga lang ung yelo pader.... wwwaaaahhhhh....!!!!!

so the silver covering side part on the xenon flash back cover and body side nw has a humongus scratch....

i contacted ncc and ill spend additional 3,060 for the cosmetic repair.... "term used in repairing scratches...."

nxx weekill be n manila to personally deliver it on ncc.... haaay.... leson lrnd? wag pababayaan ang uhaw
wag pababayaan ang uhaw

baka po may alam na kayong basag na camerapro for 808 mga ka 808
bossing suggest ko nalang sayo yung camera lover pack, idload mo sa nokia store, free yan para sa mga pureview users pag iddload... Try mo lang baka nandun din yung mga hanap mong features sa camerapro..

A Tale of Stupidness

I am a nokia x6 user and wanting too have this phone and for that reason i always visit cmk's site to check its availability

last 07 Jul 2012 sat. the 808 was on stock once again... so i contacted the no. indicated on thier fb account and ask them the process on how to purchase it... im from la union by the way....

and so the deal is done through phone.... i depsited a totalof 25,150php at bdo "lbc fee included" and they told me that ill be receiving my package on tuesday 10 july...

my packaged arrived 2pm tuesday and wtf i have an ot. at the office... im so dying out of excitement while doing myot job at theoffice....

toughnuts i got home 10pm tsk tsk hahah.....

upon arriving at our house and becauseof excitement i forgot im so thirsty and my throaţs feeling so dry....

i immideatly unboxed the unit "wow what a beauty"
quasimodo hahaha...

so after assmbling the unit i took two photos of my wife and nephew who were ther the wholetime.... and when i view the quality of the photos..... "whoaaa.. o sh..... is this for real.... i know the forums speaks of its legendary beast cam... but to exp. itfor yourself its a diff. feelin....!!!

ohhh crap im so thirsty i need to have a drink now.... so i gently placed it on the box considering its bare and has no protection yet

while pouring a water on my glass my wifey shouted "aaaaaaayyyyyy" so i immidiatey run inside our room i never drunk the water i pouredto my glass and when i enter the room....

po....aaaahhhhh gnawang pangkaskas ng yelo.... kaibahan nga lang ung yelo pader.... wwwaaaahhhhh....!!!!!

so the silver covering side part on the xenon flash back cover and body side nw has a humongus scratch....

i contacted ncc and ill spend additional 3,060 for the cosmetic repair.... "term used in repairing scratches...."

nxx weekill be n manila to personally deliver it on ncc.... haaay.... leson lrnd? wag pababayaan ang uhaw
wag pababayaan ang uhaw

nagsayang metten kabsat!!

Here you go brother, PLENTY OF WATER for your thirst :thumbsup:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us via Nokia 808 PureView

Last edited:
Try ko nga zian thanks sa advice... Kadilaan ka me gayam gayyem heheh

Lakay iamflick! Wow. Bilhan mo kasi ng maliit na red toy car hahaha, nagdakes met pasamak tallu ribo mon kabsat, tapos gumatang ka pay microSD tallu ribu met lang

Last edited:
diakmaawatan mga kabsat! :lol:

hayz... kumusta ang pag pipicture natin? excited na nga ako this october dahil pupunta ako sa Ilocos. and of course, si 808 na bahala magnakaw ng mga magagandang scenes. :naughty:

Last edited:
@zian pangit naman camera lover pack...
Iba yung camera pro....cam driver din sya pero may manual controls

Last edited:
xchan anong version? Pwedeng pakiattach dito?

Nokia Pureview 808

7478545138_38895b3244_z.jpg

7525607362_8d58190fc3_z.jpg

7478544778_b0beda70b1_z.jpg

7494426640_c09859e2d6_z.jpg

nice photos pbtacan!!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2012-07-11-0166xx.jpg
    2012-07-11-0166xx.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,790
Last edited: