Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Official] The World Online TAMBAYAN ‎ﺕ‎[Questions,Tips,Guide,Etc‎]

Re: [Official] The World Online TAMBAYAN ‎ﺕ‎[Questions,Tips,Guide,Etc‎]

Guys pa attach naman kung meron kayung ttf font na chinese support.. dikona kase madownload yung kay xayonati .. pa paste yung link salamat !

paano po isuot ang armor na agi kung puro force naman ang char ko?

ts paki sS naman kung anu ang agi. . Pow. . Int. . Yung 5 stating points. Kc mhrap mg haB0l ng item e,

guys any idea..regarding sa flashing sword...san pwede ipaayos yong sword mo?thanks

ganda sord ni tol wiki. Ninakaw ko hahaha.mumung wiki yan 80k mahigit damage.

ba't nasa 8th slot na yung server 6? Parang server 8 na yun eh. .ganun dn ba sa inyo?

pag VIP member ka, may diamond sa may char mo..

Wow force char, gusto magsuot ng agi na set, taba ng utak..

Eto pagkakasunod-sunod ng stats:
force/strength
constitution
agi/dexterity
int
perceive

pag VIP member ka, may diamond sa may char mo..

Wow force char, gusto magsuot ng agi na set, taba ng utak..

Eto pagkakasunod-sunod ng stats:
force/strength
constitution
agi/dexterity
int
perceive

sungit oh! Napadaan lng:P pwde un dear :D kunyari aq force type gusto k mag suot ng agi lvl 50set wich requires 100agile to wear my way para masuot un my passve na agi ako or wear lvl30agi rings or buy agile+75 buffs sa country for 8gold leaf muka syng pots pero gray background..pagnasuot ko na ung set wich is lvl50agile set hnd ko na sya hubarin .pag hubad ko hnd k masuot i'll do the same way sa mga snabi ko sa taas

thnks nga pala kanina nagawa k na un risng star now i have problems uploading pics in game anyone there can help me? I'de be happy if someone helps :D :kiss:

Last edited:

Guys pa attach naman kung meron kayung ttf font na chinese support.. dikona kase madownload yung kay xayonati .. pa paste yung link salamat !

kilala ko to! Wahahahaha.. CDH?

alam ko yan estee, /f44

zhen hard task ulet sama mo ung mga chinese friend mo,nosebleed nanaman to.:)

PiperPawn

sungit oh! Napadaan lng:P pwde un dear :D kunyari aq force type gusto k mag suot ng agi lvl 50set wich requires 100agile to wear my way para masuot un my passve na agi ako or wear lvl30agi rings or buy agile+75 buffs sa country for 16gold muka syng pots pero gray background..pagnasuot ko na ung set wich is lvl50agile set hnd ko na sya hubarin .pag hubad ko hnd k masuot i'll do the same way sa mga snabi ko sa taas

thnks nga pala kanina nagawa k na un risng star now i have problems uploading pics in game anyone there can help me? I'll be happy if someone helps :D :kiss:

16 gold?8 gold leaf lang sa ibang country.

Last edited:

haixt . ubos 600 gold ko sa pag upgarde ng isans skill , ung active skill ko . peo ok lang naman , cross enemy na sya :D

guys!!! i just found this game last night! >_< sooo stupid ... everyone is playing yet i'm still looking for this kind of game until last night.

i've read everything here and it took me all night till morning to finish.
I can't register a new account. I tried to uninstall and install it again and tried to register a new account.. it's either i'm getting this error message or... i'm trying to connect to the game like FOREVER!!! i'm so frustrated i want to play this game.

i'm using globe by the way. and oh just a question because i'm really confuse. after opening the game i have to set the handler right? should i type everything from connection name and all. or just the front query??? dang! help me!

pleaseee help me guys. HELPPPPP!!! :'(

Last edited:

guys!!! i just found this game last night! >_< sooo stupid ... everyone is playing yet i'm still looking for this kind of game until last night.

I can't register a new account. I tried to uninstall and install it again and tried to register a new account.. it's either i'm getting this error message or... i'm trying to connect to the game like FOREVER!!! i'm so frustrated i want to play this game.

i'm using globe by the way. and oh and just a question because i'm really confuse. after opening the game i have to set the server right? should i type everything from connection name and all. or just the front query??? dang! help me!

about the last part you said.. Leave it blank. you're using globe.. use this SURF4FREE send to 8888 i can't help you bout the "registering part" it's hard to explain mybe someone here can help you :D you'll get even more frustrated when you start playing the game haha enjoy :kiss:

Hi estee..
Pa add guys SB-CyberFury

about the last part you said.. Leave it blank. you're using globe.. use this SURF4FREE send to 8888 i can't help you bout the "registering part" it's hard to explain mybe someone here can help you :D you'll get even more frustrated when you start playing the game haha enjoy :kiss:

hey estee! thank you so much! what's with the surf4free??? do i need load for this? and how much?

i still haven't gone through that registering part. so annoying. i wanna get frustrated while playing.. not sitting like a duck, getting frustrated and not playing the game. ahaha. thanks sweetie for your response. at least i've got one step ahead about this game. :-*

i've used the 2nd button instead and chose mage character. i tried deleting the character and tried to reister the account and still i'm getting error messages! i wanna give up :(

i'm using globe by the way. and oh just a question because i'm really confuse. after opening the game i have to set the handler right? should i type everything from connection name and all. or just the front query??? dang! help me!

1st box is register. Use simple username lang. .different yung username sa character name. .later on you'll be asked to enter your character name din naman. .

i've used the 2nd button instead and chose mage character. i tried deleting the character and tried to reister the account and still i'm getting error messages! i wanna give up :(

1st slot for registration.

don't register with special characters. Para di mag error. .
Use simple words.
Example.

Username: cassey
password: stars12

later on you'll be asked to enter a character name, that's when you enter any name you want. Example: [SB]~cassey

.hope it helped

Last edited:

hey estee! thank you so much! what's with the surf4free??? do i need load for this? and how much?

i still haven't gone through that registering part. so annoying. i wanna get frustrated while playing.. not sitting like a duck, getting frustrated and not playing the game. ahaha. thanks sweetie for your response. at least i've got one step ahead about this game. :-*

it's free you can register daily i guess it'll take a week to use that promo for free . Registering in game haaa!!.. I really can't explain it here haha sorry dear. hope someone will do a screenshot tutorial here for you :kiss:

oh! the guy above me has a point haha make your user name simple

Back
Top Bottom