Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Official] The World Online TAMBAYAN ‎ﺕ‎[Questions,Tips,Guide,Etc‎]

Re: [Official] The World Online TAMBAYAN ‎ﺕ‎[Questions,Tips,Guide,Etc‎]

thanks mr. mckinley. i'll try right now!

oohh yeah! what i thought was that the username is also the character's name. silly me! i'll try right now! thanks for the heads up mckeinley and estee!

hahaha! Goodluck avoid those scum bullying dumbass hahaha :kiss:

oh my... they're here too??? i'm still working on this game... tried to uninstall and installed the game again...still can't make through that registration thing! >_< soooooooo freakingggg frustrateddddd! AHAHAHA! :))

still can't register? Does an error pop up? Maybe it's the connection?

i can't register still! >_< boohoo! no pop-up error though. it says dropped out. i guess it's the connection. i'm using the surf4free ESTEE suggested. do i have to put in that front query at the handler settings???

i'll try again... if it would take me all day until tomorrow and nothing change and i still can't register... i guess this game is not for me.. and i have to envy you guys for the rest of my life. lol :')

questions:
1.Have you recieved the confirmation of surf4free?

2.Do you see the gprs/egprs/3.5g on your signal indicator, with the double horizontal line?

Tips: Try browsing a website first on your browser. e.g facebook.com .den add me at http://facebook.com/mckeinley .haha LOL, i can help you through there though.
Note the connection used if you can browse. Then use it on the game.

If you're using surf4free, you don't have to enter anything on the handler menu.

By the way, what did you use?
Myglobe connect or myglobe inet? Try connecting using the 2. .i'm not certain which is which since i'm using smart for the game. Just try them one by one. :-)

Last edited:

oh by the way, this afternoon i found out the server 6 was put into the 8th slot. .so it's server 8 now. .use the 8th slot upon entering.
The one with number 3 on the screenshot, the 8th slot. .

10670368.bmp

hahaha! Goodluck avoid those scum bullying dumbass hahaha :kiss:

madami nga dun. .yung lvl 20 dinuduel ng ibang intsik na lvl 45+ tapos napindot yung yes. Haha

questions:
1.Have you recieved the confirmation of surf4free?

2.Do you see the gprs/egprs/3.5g on your signal indicator, with the double horizontal line?

Tips: Try browsing a website first on your browser. e.g facebook.com .den add me at http://facebook.com/mckeinley .haha LOL, i can help you through there though.
Note the connection used if you can browse. Then use it on the game.

If you're using surf4free, you don't have to enter anything on the handler menu.

By the way, what did you use?
Myglobe connect or myglobe inet? Try connecting using the 2. .i'm not certain which is which since i'm using smart for the game. Just try them one by one. :-)

i've received that surf4free confirmation message. i don't know how to use it though :P silly. HMMM... i'm seeing two horizontal lines... no gprs or 3g icon though... andim using my Globe connect coz that's what everyone is using as from what i've read from this thread.

am i doing something wrong? or i'm just messed up! :))

and oh! i'm sorry babe I can't add you to my fb account... boyfriend's gonna kill me :P

you're a sweetheart! as of now, i'm still doing it o_0 and it sayssss:

switching agent open. please be patient ( like i've been patient since last night) 612 and counting WTF?!

Put this at your handler's front query. www.globe.com.ph/globe.asp@

hi shinji. thanks for that. i've used that and the other one i've read here.. www.globe.com.ph/globe.aspX@.

is it me? or is it effin' globe?

oh by the way, this afternoon i found out the server 6 was put into the 8th slot. .so it's server 8 now. .use the 8th slot upon entering.
The one with number 3 on the screenshot, the 8th slot. .

10670368.bmp

i'm confused with this! ahaha... which server really? is it 5,2 or 6??? waaaa T_T

i'm so lost! EVERYONE... FIND ME! :))))

and now it's 900+ and still counting... I wish all this hardwork will be paid off. I really want to play this game. I want to have armors, amulets, swords,boots and pets too lol. I want to even experience that badd ass duel thing! >_< i'm such a loser! ahahaha

Padaan
wew-1.gif

mr roz...stock ako sa lvl12..lagi timeout and error...ano solution mo sa ganitong case????thanks..

Cassey, do you have any browser installed in your phone like om and uc? Can you browse for free on your phone? If not, i suggest you to visit a thread and follow the tutorial. When everything's fine and you can now browse for free then next thing will now be easy as 1, 2, 3. :lol: I think there's something wrong with your configuration settings. See you in the game! :D

hey shinji.... guess what!!! i've made it!!! YEY ME!! >_< i'm sooo happy i almost drop my phone... what server should i get in???? i'm soooo happy i wanna play with you guys!

oh, i have keito's OM no prob with browsing... just this! AHAHAHA

i've received that surf4free confirmation message. i don't know how to use it though :P silly. HMMM... i'm seeing two horizontal lines... no gprs or 3g icon though... andim using my Globe connect coz that's what everyone is using as from what i've read from this thread.

am i doing something wrong? or i'm just messed up! :))

and oh! i'm sorry babe I can't add you to my fb account... boyfriend's gonna kill me :P

you're a sweetheart! as of now, i'm still doing it o_0 and it sayssss:

switching agent open. please be patient ( like i've been patient since last night) 612 and counting WTF?!

hi shinji. thanks for that. i've used that and the other one i've read here.. www.globe.com.ph/globe.aspX@.

is it me? or is it effin' globe?

i'm confused with this! ahaha... which server really? is it 5,2 or 6??? waaaa T_T

i'm so lost! EVERYONE... FIND ME! :))))

oh you're boyfriends gonna kill you? Or me? Haha. . Lol. .it's fine. My girlfriend either, will also kill me (just remembered). .haha

back to topic, try browsing first on any website using your phone. If you can browse, then use the same connection in the game.

MCKEINLEY!!!!!!! I'M IN!!! I'M SOOOOOO HAPPPYYYYY!!! (pretty obvious) oh god! i'm dancing my ass off here at home! ok just one more and i'm in the game because i'm stuck which server should i be in! ahaha

so which server guys!!! ohhhhh I'm going to add all of you!!!!!!! ahahaha

anung version gamit mo?

kung v10..

pang number 8 sya ngayon..

server 6 is already on the 8th slot, we're playing on that server, at the 1st post i guess our thread starter mentioned about server 6. .lots of [SB] guys there, i've seen estee and shin in that server. .but just this afternoon, server 6 was changed and put into the 8th slot (made it server8) .they're just interchanged. .we're still there. :-D

Back
Top Bottom