Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Official] The World Online TAMBAYAN ‎ﺕ‎[Questions,Tips,Guide,Etc‎]

Re: [Official] The World Online TAMBAYAN ‎ﺕ‎[Questions,Tips,Guide,Etc‎]

Hey Cassey i just saw you and this is crazy! LOL. Pretty quite obvious you didn't finish all your task, your level say so. About the application error this morning, it's our server's fault, there's no problem with your phone.

Last edited:

patanong.

sa pet, pwde ba madagdagan ng slot ang skill na pwde ma-learn?
salamat sa sasagot

uu nga pati narin sa character skill slots na 20 pede ba yun madagdagan?

ASK AKO: ano po ba magandang passive skills sa isang agi/force type na character na bow ang weapon? plzz try to answer... ur answrs are well appreciated..

mckeinley: no i haven't tried playing again. What's with that unhandled application?

unhandled exeption - is an
Exception that is thrown by
execution but is never caught by
the program, which results in a
nasty Exception Stack.
Phone compatibility issues. .it's with the application itself. .something wrong in the java codes. .

Here are some things you can do,
.rebooting your phone
.reinstalling the game
.downloading the game again
.download another version
.upgrade your firmware

try this. Still v10 though. .nothing wrong with trying. .who knows, "unhandled exception" error might be solved.

http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=649530&d=1348885774

by the way, don't open "pinger", for smart user only. .open the game directly for globe. .

Let me know if it works. .

Hindi na po pwede madagdagan ang skill slots. Tungkol naman sa passive dami na po yatang nagtanong nyan dito. Puncture/dodge/release speed/fatal/sunder. Kunin mo po yung remote hindi yung sa tv nyo ha. :giggle:

Oo nga po. Maximum of 10

kaya be wise po sa pagpili ng skills. .sayang din ang copper pag narealize mo na di kailangan lalo na't level 10 na. . Mga 40-55k copper din un. .pag lvl 11 gold leaf na. .

Tanon lang din po ako. .dba sa npc, di ung sa 15 ah. .may fashion dun kng san 1 copper lang ang price pero may 3 items na meron ka para makuha yun. .kulay blue po yung font. .mga anong items po yun?

parang ayos rin pala toh.. ma.try nga..

Mga ka symbian help nman xan vah mhahanap ung skill n target lhat ng enemy xa bow class dqu kac mhanap thanks phu

Hey Cassey i just saw you and this is crazy! LOL. Pretty quite obvious you didn't finish all your task, your level say so. About the application error this morning, it's our server's fault, there's no problem with your phone.

SHINJI!!! ^_^ i knowwww... globe's connection so lame... i'm not getting any quest from the game. crap! oohh yeah i tried again late this afternoon and it was okay. i deleted some games i don't play that much.

unhandled exeption - is an
Exception that is thrown by
execution but is never caught by
the program, which results in a
nasty Exception Stack.
Phone compatibility issues. .it's with the application itself. .something wrong in the java codes. .

Here are some things you can do,
.rebooting your phone
.reinstalling the game
.downloading the game again
.download another version
.upgrade your firmware

try this. Still v10 though. .nothing wrong with trying. .who knows, "unhandled exception" error might be solved.

http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=649530&d=1348885774

by the way, don't open "pinger", for smart user only. .open the game directly for globe. .

Let me know if it works. .

what a sweetheart! helping me that much! ^_^ i tried playing again late this afternoon and it was okay. but globe's not stable so it's too dang hard to play!

thanks! you're the best! :-*

pwede mo lagyan ng unique skill ang pet by using the gem called "potential of stone".. Yun yung 4th gem sa pet store worth 100 gold.. To access to the store, go to pet menu then click potential of stone, rebirth stone, etc.. then you will enter the store.. After you buy it, go to pet menu again and then choose potential of stone to use gem you bought.. Kahit max ang skill malalagyan mo pa din ito ng unique skill..

dna nkaka l0g in

pano lagyan ng skill 2ng black stripe tiger

everyone! I'm level 11 ahaha... Yey me! lol i know i know..i've got a long way to go.. Just a quick question. How can i earn gold? I've got tons of copper.. And hell i don't know what to do with it. I don't even have no idea what skill to buy. Sheesh!

Estee is right..this game is frustrating... But fun!

Hey mckeinley i got me a couple of pets. ^_^ ones is an eagle and the other one is like a wolf or a big white dog. Lol. Ahaha

Thanks to HUGO and SHINJI for adding me. :-*

Nobody helped me last night..i did'nt finish any task :( stuck for 2days doing nuthin. Natulog nalang ako everyone's ignoring me. Ayaw magsali huhuhu ;( imma do the same hmp!

Ang Maximum skills ng PET na pwede nya malearn. Depende sa type

Excellent - 9 slots
Rare - 10 slots
Epic - 12 slots
Legend - 14 slots

Hindi kasama sa bilang mga inborn skills

Back
Top Bottom