Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Official Thread] Samsung C9 Pro User

Pa subs since new palang unit at now lang ni release ni samsung ang c series

Subs to this thread. Kakakuha ko lang last month ng unit ko and so far ok naman sya when it comes to performance. Standby lang muna...

- - - Updated - - -

Mukhang di pa ata ganon karami gumagamit ng C9 Pro (kung darami man). Sa accessories hirap din maghanap like cases.

Pa up lang po ng thread na to ng mapansin naman ng mga mangilang ngilang C9 Pro users dito.:wave:

Good morning sa mga C9 Pro users. Paramdam naman po kayo. :lol:

Mukhang pati si TS naglaho na.

Dead thread.:noidea:

kumusta camera performance ng c9 pro niyo? nasubukan nyo nabang inactivate fingerprint scaner pero pag pinush ung power or ok button pwedeng siyang iunlock?

kumusta camera performance ng c9 pro niyo? nasubukan nyo nabang inactivate fingerprint scaner pero pag pinush ung power or ok button pwedeng siyang iunlock?

For the camera, I'd say 6/10 kasi walang OIS e. Pag di steady kamay ko, blurry ung images. Di talaga sya for mobile photography unlike the top tier ng Sammy.

Re: Fingerprint scanner, I don't exactly get what you mean. But if you're referring kung pwede iunlock ung phone without pressing the home button, yes, working po sya.

Just bumping this thread for other C9 Pro users or interested in getting one.:salute:

i just got one,, its a beast when it comes to performance, but unlikely for the camera,, but i dont mind the camera as long as its running fast and smooth.

Up. C9 Pro user here. Any tips and tricks. Like mga apps din.

Back
Top Bottom