Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Old series mac.. 512Kbps...

sir ako din po pahingi kahit isa lang po need na need lang po maraming salamat po advance boss..

It's good to be back guys... I have limited macs here but all of these are working and tested by me...
Lets get started.. Yung mga online lang poh ang mga mabibigyan...
Kindly post on the thread to have your name listed here... Limited slots only.... :) :) :)
If gumana poh, malaking bagay na poh skin ang inyong mga feedback pero if ayaw niyo mag-feedback eh nasa sa inyo na poh yun.
Thanks guys...

pengeng mac ts 2 mbps. hahaha

puro 512kbps lng meron bro.. senxa na...

It's good to be back guys... I have limited macs here but all of these are working and tested by me...
Lets get started.. Yung mga online lang poh ang mga mabibigyan...
Kindly post on the thread to have your name listed here... Limited slots only.... :) :) :)
If gumana poh, malaking bagay na poh skin ang inyong mga feedback pero if ayaw niyo mag-feedback eh nasa sa inyo na poh yun.
Thanks guys...

PM SENT

1. awNE
2. justinmac
3. UNZKARED
4. kidje
5. conrad47
6. jaze_jems
7. nikkotoot
8. maskriderblack
9. greedyhater
10. rheimond18

post na kayo pra mailista ko kayo mga bro..

Last edited:
salamat ts working po :)
hindi man mataas ang speedtest pero stable naman :clap:

Last edited:
aq sir.. pahingi po aq. para po sa bm622 2011 po.
ganito po mac nung sakin. 00:25:68..
salamat po

Back
Top Bottom