Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

Re: ONE PIECE Discussion Thread Ch:823: Stirring World

Fan Art ^_^

12524146_10156845102650554_5172449741597101678_n.jpg

hoping for luffy-law-kid-apoo-basil-drake alliance! :lol: they need all the help they can get just to beat the crap out of kaido (big boss fight) san na kaya si killer no? if tama yung theory na magkapatid sila ni sanji, baka invited sya sa wedding? ahaha though i highly doubt na iiwan lang nya si kiddo sa ganyang sitwasyon...

^ nakatakas siguro yun at naghihintay ng tamang pagkakataon para tulungan si kidd

yung scar ni kaido pwedeng yung magma na adminral ang gumawa nun I think so halos magkaparehas kasi eh tapos diba lagi nyang gustong patamaan eh yung sa bandang tyan talga... like yung kay ace,, luffy

hoping for luffy-law-kid-apoo-basil-drake alliance! :lol: they need all the help they can get just to beat the crap out of kaido (big boss fight) san na kaya si killer no? if tama yung theory na magkapatid sila ni sanji, baka invited sya sa wedding? ahaha though i highly doubt na iiwan lang nya si kiddo sa ganyang sitwasyon...

nun bang nalaglag si kaido mula skypea eh andun pa si killer sa base nila kid-appoo-hawkins?

buhay pa si jack!
zoro vs jack na talaga haha di pa din ako nawawalan ng pag asa dito :yipee:

^
malamang sa mangyari pa nga yan,, kaso mukang di pa ngayon, baka kasabay na ng laban ni luffy kay kaidou..

nangyari na nga 2years ago eh pero malabo pa din??? hahaha geh2 saved to ^^

nyahahaha di naman alliance yon nilabanan lang nila yung marines walang alliance don hahaha, sa lahat ng supernova si Kid ang pinaka katapat ni luffy. sya din pinaka hihintay ng mga fans na makatapat ni luffy sa lahat ng supernova. mapride si kid at see attitude nya towards luffy. tapos magiging alliance ni luffy? siguro pwede pa mangyari sabay sabay nila labanan si kaidou pero yung alliance Malabo. save mo ulit ito xD

Re: The official ONE PIECE FANATIC thread!!

After ma save ni Luffy ang first princess laban kay Doffy ang second princess ay naghihintay pa sa HQ ni Kaido.

^
malamang sa mangyari pa nga yan,, kaso mukang di pa ngayon, baka kasabay na ng laban ni luffy kay kaidou..

matagal tagal pa siguro dahil titipunin pa ni zoro ang mga samurai sa wano para kalabanin si kaido :D

nyahahaha di naman alliance yon nilabanan lang nila yung marines walang alliance don hahaha, sa lahat ng supernova si Kid ang pinaka katapat ni luffy. sya din pinaka hihintay ng mga fans na makatapat ni luffy sa lahat ng supernova. mapride si kid at see attitude nya towards luffy. tapos magiging alliance ni luffy? siguro pwede pa mangyari sabay sabay nila labanan si kaidou pero yung alliance Malabo. save mo ulit ito xD

nice logic hahaha,,, geh2 saved ^^

Re: ONE PIECE Discussion Thread Ch:824: Little Pirate Games

Pinakita sa last episode ng anime,

Binigyan ni Ace si luffy ng vivre card. Namatay si Ace.

Binigyan ni Sabo si Luffy ng vivre card at same sila ng sinabi kay Luffy..

Hala nahulog! hahaha! wag naman sana :p:praise:

Hindi na uulitin ni master oda yan ang pag patay sa kapatid ni luffy.. :lmao:

Padaan lang dito :p

ndi naman nagbibigay ng vivre card si sabo ke luffy ahhh.... ke luffy un tapos pumunit si sabo...

Padaan lang dito :p
wow ang ganda naman ng username mo! SUZU hahaaha sige daan lang

mukhang kailangan ko na panoorin ang latest episode. ginagawa ko kasi iniipon ko muna eh pero mukang malabo na yun baka mabuang na ng todo si luffy nun

[Theory] The Immortal Creature

CREDITS: BlackLeg \ opb

For starters, I want to say that this theory was based on an idea that isn't mine, the idea originated from a member of OPB (which I forgot whom
Innocent.gif
). The idea of the following person being immortal.

Immortality. Want some? yes, well, Law could give it to you
A2fie1T.png
But the jerk didn't even give it to Master Mingo, so he wouldn't give it to you either
stare.png

11.jpg

"that says eternal life, DumbLeg, not immortality" same mumbo jumbo. Allows one to live forever. Shall we continue?

But what if I told you that there's someone immortal on OP? Wait no more, I'm going to reveal it to you! Behold!

The Immortal Creature!

16.png

"The fuck Leggie? That's Kaido, not someone immortal" You must be thinking, aren't you? Well, this badass doesn't die! Like, ever!

No one can kill the man! No marine, no Yonko, no hanging, no blade, no spear, no death sentence. Not even fucking gravity!

14.png

"Oh, it must be a DF ability or something Leggie, you're way over your head". Wrong, dude. Come on. Kaido wants to kill himself. If his invincibility was due to a DF ability, dude would just go swimming with the fishes and his problem would be solved
bm.gif

"He must have the toughest skin then". I say poison. If he has the toughest skin, wouldn't he have tried to poison himself already? Is he dumb?
bm.gif

"Are you stupid or what? If Kaido was immortal, Law would be dead, because the Ope Ope user dies upon granting eternal life/immortality" You say.
That is indeed true, good sir
sir.png
But, that does not mean that the previous user of the ope ope no mi couldn't have given it to Kaido instead, sacrificing himself

Then Douchemingo wanted the same thing to fight fire with fire (or not)

Now, is it getting into your head already?
smile2.png
good, lets keep going.
You already have an answer to immortality and who has it ... but who is this guy? Kaido?

Wait no more, my good fellows! For I have a theory of what this giant horny dude is!
Eternal%20Screech.gif

Giant Horny Dude
Check this out.

8.png

Sweet isn't it? The kids sleeping, not bothering anyone, that's how they should always be. WRONG! I'm not referring to that god damnit!

Look at that huge horny motherfucker Law is talking about. Giantification. That's right! Something the World Government has been researching for hundreds of years.
And there shows an image of a Oars like creature
A2fie1T.png
a big dude with horns
Yuck.png

Just like this dude.

16.png

PhijPZB.gif

Now, lets go back a bit. When was the first time we saw a Giant Horny Dude? If you said Little Garden ... you're wrong, those are fake horns, they aren't horny
stare.png

18.png

I know that Kaido isn't as big as Oars, yes yes, I know. But that doesn't mean they can't be related. Maybe the World Govt experimented on Kaido and turned him into an Oars like creature, but smaller. Maybe Kaido is a mix between a Oars and a Giant, or a Oars and a ... human
blank.gif

Ok, let's stray away from those scary thoughts. There goes another reason for Moriah wanting Oars.
Because it was somewhat equal to Kaido. A giant horny dude, just like Moriah likes, and an immortal one. Yes, Oars was a zombie, so he was unable to die. In other words, immortal
smile2.png

"What you smoking Leggy?" I ain't gonna share with you, go away
smoke.gif

Ok, this was the theory. Kaido is an immortal kind of Oars. That's the secret behind his stature, horns and amazing ability to not die.

[Theory] The Immortal Creature

CREDITS: BlackLeg \ opb

Pag labas pa lang ni kaido may rumor na agad na siya ay immortal.

Back
Top Bottom