Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

Re: The official ONE PIECE FANATIC thread!!

wooosh... action na... ayos...

para saken isa ito sa anime na tumatak at mananatili..

^thank you pala dun sa naghighlight nung about sa Void Century Trivia..Napaisip tuloy ako, what if yung Pirate King = Uranus?

Ang Uranus ay c Monkey D. Dragon...

haha tawa ako sa chapter nung tumatakbo sina Zoro.. loko ng dialogues eh haha..

So far, there were 5 or 6 Poneglyphs revealed in the Story Line:

1.) Land of Ohara - includes info about the Void Century, including the name of the lost civilization

2.) Unknown wooded area - Robin found a poneglyph when she was a teenager. The poneglyph was not named and its contents are unknown

3.) Alabasta; inside the Tomb of the Kings within Alubarna - it tells the location of Pluton

4.) Ruins of Shandora - Ancient text inscribed on a wall which Robin found within a set of ruins in Upper Yard but Robin didn't refer to it as a poneglyph so it is unknown if it is considered one

5.) Shandorian Golden Belfry - This poneglyph spoke of how to locate another ancient weapon, Poseidon, which is much later revealed to be in Fishman Island as the Mermaid Princess

6.) Back woods of the Sea Forest in the Ryugu Kingdom - more like an apology letter than a historical text. This was written by a man from the surface known as "Joy Boy". In the message, he is apologizing to the people of Fishman Island for breaking his part of a promise, which involved returning to Fishman Island to carry out Noah's purpose

bitin dun sa latest release...amfness... anu kaya nangyayari dun sa fruit,,, anu kaya ginagawang experiment ni C.C???

parang ito ang pagkakaintindi ko... parang pinatay nya si smiley tas diba may kinain na df si smiley... since namatay sya, napapunta ung df power dun sa fruit... baka ayun ang ipinagbebenta nya...

bitin, lalaban na ang strawhat at si law, anu kaya ung plano ni law, chopper to the rescue!!! may mga bagong tao nanaman pinakita sa chapter na to ah ung naka hat baka si sabo un hahaha, basta nakahat sabo agad xD

Last edited:

Totoo kaya to??! :lol::lol::lol:

from: http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/358501-one-piece-ending-leaked

I got this Leaked one Piece Ending from one of Indonesia's Blog.... And this thread created at 29 September 2010.

here's the content :

One Piece Ending Leaked From one of Oda's Assistance : One Piece ends with a battle between the Straw Hat Pirates and Pirate Blackbeard ..

Straw Hat crew is 8 while Blackbeard is 10, and as the first time he said when he set sail, he would collect 10 crew .. So two additional crew is HANCOOK and Jimbei ..

And There is Some Event Occur Before One Piece Ending :

-LUFFY became stronger after the death of Ace, he will master the Haki and Secret of D. and desperate to defeat Blackbeard who's at end of the story will be the strongest because he absorb all exterior power of the devil fruit on the sea ..

-ZORRO will have a new sword which is made of sea stones that can cut Logia User and Haki User.

-SANJI will be a man again by IVANKOV and taught new skills at Kamabakka Kingdom.

-USSOP will get a Logia Devil Fruit (secret). and get the arrow as a weapon.

-NAMI has a new ability to control the Hurricane even Tornado with the oceans scale.

-CHOPPER discovered the secret of the Rumble Ball that can control his Monster Form.

-ROBIN cooperate with Dragon to solve the Ponelygraph Secret. Robin can multiply her body (not only double) as much as Taju Kagebunshin as in Naruto.

-FRANKY find a blueprint at Vegapunk Old Base and Modify his Body with the technology of war that surpass PACIFISTA.

-BROOK discovered the power of music and a great darkness Power.

-SUPERNOVA vs SHICIBUKAI

-YONKOU vs WORLD GOVERMENT

-KAIDO vs STRAWHAT

-AKAINU vs WB Pirates

-KIZARU vs DRAGON

-Coby will become the Fleet Admiral by killing Blackbeard who was defeated by Luffy.

-After the death of Ace and Whitebeard, many more important characters will die such as Sengoku, Garp, Shanks, Akainu, Kizaru, Shicibukai.

-Some characters die at the hands of Blackbeard.

The Bolded Point is the things that already happen during the manga. The rest is still Unknown. I Didn't force all of you to believe this, I'm just shared this because some event is very "promising" to be occured.

source : here but on Indonesia's Language

I got this Leaked one Piece Ending from one of Indonesia's Blog.... And this thread created at 29 September 2010.

here's the content :

One Piece Ending Leaked From one of Oda's Assistance : One Piece ends with a battle between the Straw Hat Pirates and Pirate Blackbeard ..

Straw Hat crew is 8 while Blackbeard is 10, and as the first time he said when he set sail, he would collect 10 crew .. So two additional crew is HANCOOK and Jimbei ..

-LUFFY became stronger after the death of Ace, he will master the Haki and Secret of D. and desperate to defeat Blackbeard who's at end of the story will be the strongest because he absorb all exterior power of the devil fruit on the sea ..

-ZORRO will have a new sword which is made of sea stones that can cut Logia User and Haki User.

-SANJI will be a man again by IVANKOV and taught new skills at Kamabakka Kingdom.

-NAMI has a new ability to control the Hurricane even Tornado with the oceans scale.

-CHOPPER discovered the secret of the Rumble Ball that can control his Monster Form.

-ROBIN cooperate with Dragon to solve the Ponelygraph Secret. Robin can multiply her body (not only double) as much as Taju Kagebunshin as in Naruto.

-FRANKY find a blueprint at Vegapunk Old Base and Modify his Body with the technology of war that surpass PACIFISTA.

-SUPERNOVA vs SHICIBUKAI

-KAIDO vs STRAWHAT

-AKAINU vs WB Pirates

-KIZARU vs DRAGON

-Coby will become the Fleet Admiral by killing Blackbeard who was defeated by Luffy.

-After the death of Ace and Whitebeard, many more important characters will die such as Sengoku, Garp, Shanks, Akainu, Kizaru, Shicibukai.

The Bolded Point is the things that already happen during the manga. The rest is still Unknown. I Didn't force all of you to believe this, I'm just shared this because some event is very "promising" to be occured.

+1 kung toto0 yan.. :thumbsup:

Well, majority ay nangyari na at halos generalize na ung iba.

Pero the p0int is.... may point un. :rofl:

bitin, lalaban na ang strawhat at si law, anu kaya ung plano ni law, chopper to the rescue!!! may mga bagong tao nanaman pinakita sa chapter na to ah ung naka hat baka si sabo un hahaha, basta nakahat sabo agad xD

di ko makita ung naka hat asan dun?

pano mo naman nasabi sir.

Not sure po ahhh..

Dba meaning ng Poseidon ay god of the sea...un ay si shirahoshi, tapos ang Uranus ay weather...dba parang df fruit ni dragon ay weather?

not sure po...:salute:

di ko makita ung naka hat asan dun?

eto ung naka hat

one-piece-3493345.jpg

here's the content :

-SUPERNOVA vs SHICIBUKAI

-KAIDO vs STRAWHAT

-AKAINU vs WB Pirates

-KIZARU vs DRAGON

pwedeng totoo pwedeng hindi..

pero may point ang mga nakasaad jan..

pero para sa akin.. OK lang na may ganitong leak leak pero hindi naman 100% accurate.. maganda rin na me idea na tayo sa mga next episodes or pwede mangyari.. pero gaya nga ng sabi ko.. hindi 100% accurate yan (para sa akin a).. hindi gaya nung mga ibang anime na 100% accurate ung leakage tlga.. un ung mga pangit panoorin..

eto one piece kahit anong leak pa ilabas nila.. nakakaexcite parin panoorin.. :)

diba mga nakama? :thumbsup::rofl:

=======

ung tungkol naman dun sa nakahat.. e parang si SABO na nga ata sya...
kasi as far as i know si Ace lang at si Sabo ang nagChechesire Hat (ung mataas na hat)

pero parang si Sabo tlga.. pero bkt hindi niya tinutulungan si Luffy... hmmm.... bka pinipigilan sya ni Dragon para magkaroon pa ng maraming experience si luffy... wew..

ODA.. sakit mo sa ulo! :rofl:

Last edited:

here's the content :

-SUPERNOVA vs SHICIBUKAI

-KAIDO vs STRAWHAT

-AKAINU vs WB Pirates

-KIZARU vs DRAGON

damn it... spoiler... amfness...:ranting:

nagulantang ako dun sa magiging logia si usopp... ayus ah... baka sya makakakain nung ginawa ni C.C

amfness talaga... 2010 ginawa yung spoiler... tas halos ung iba eh tama ay nangyari na... sana baguhin ni oda story dahil dito... amfness talaga... mga assistant na tungaw eh...

here's the content :

-SUPERNOVA vs SHICIBUKAI

-KAIDO vs STRAWHAT

-AKAINU vs WB Pirates

-KIZARU vs DRAGON

wow thanks sa info sa na ito, mukhang totoo kasi 2009 pa ginawa tapos dami nagkatotoo:salute:. Lakas pla tlga ni Dragon dedo si Kizaru eh.

anong episode yung bababa na sila sa alabasta ba yon ?
kakaumpisa ko lang kasi e

anong episode yung bababa na sila sa alabasta ba yon ?
kakaumpisa ko lang kasi e
need ko po reply :D

Back
Top Bottom