Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

Re: The official ONE PIECE FANATIC thread!!

Sa wakas nka pag update din!

Grabe buhay si sabo wooh! :-D

sana dalawa ang chapter na ilabas next week

Ang tagal mag 15 :weep:

tagal pa ng hihintayin:lol:

NGANGA muna tau ngaun! :rofl:

Leaked spoiler from Oda's writter Garp will save Luffy's Crew at the end of the Dressrosa Arc

The mugiwara's are outnumbered by big mom's pirate fleet and can't fight anymore because of the battler from the doflamingos crew. But the hero Monkey D Garp sacrifice himself and fights big mom to save the pirate alliance, with his last breath the hero of the marines take down the whole pirate crew

Garp: I will not let you kill my grandson, luffy in the name of our ancestors that came before you become the next pirate king and turn this world around

Leaked spoiler from Oda's writter Garp will save Luffy's Crew at the end of the Dressrosa Arc

The mugiwara's are outnumbered by big mom's pirate fleet and can't fight anymore because of the battler from the doflamingos crew. But the hero Monkey D Garp sacrifice himself and fights big mom to save the pirate alliance, with his last breath the hero of the marines take down the whole pirate crew

Garp: I will not let you kill my grandson, luffy in the name of our ancestors that came before you become the next pirate king and turn this world around

ayun!!! may spoiler na naman. sana hindi kami ma disappoint dito.

meron pa.. share! extra spoilers Donquixote Doflamingo is actually paralyzed
and is using his Devil fruit power of Spirit strings to move
himself. Brook is the only one who is able to see DD's Spirit
strings being sort of a spirit himself.

basa nga garud tol ai haha nyametz

Last edited:

Nag kalat na sa fb yung spoiler tungkol kay garp

totoo kaya to eh ?? :noidea:
IMO dba nga tutol si garp sa pggng prata ni luffy pwedeng nlgtas lng nia sila luffy pero nd nia snabe yan hahah ewan ko lang dn

^Sacrifice himself or Sacrifice his life? :noidea:

Malabo.. Oda isn't that stupid to disappoint his Fans to let One Piece story leaked.

Gusto niyo pa Spoiler meron pa ako dito. :lol:

cge ate post mo na dito :excited:

Back
Top Bottom